Did anyone watch the football last night - England vs Croatia

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by Zakariya04, Oct 12, 2006.

1. Zakariya04 and it was Valued Senior Member

Hi Posters

This probaly only applies to people for the UK

but what do you feel about the future of the england team, in light of last nights efforts?
    #########

take care
    zak

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Nickelodeon Banned Banned

I think the goalkeeper should have a mallet in his kitbag for those nasty divots....

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Zakariya04 and it was Valued Senior Member

hi Nick

robbinson did make some great saves though

Those players we so un-up for it i thought?
    ###########
    take care zak

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. alexb123 The Amish web page is fast! Valued Senior Member

Robinson is far froma great keeper but 'anyone' could make the mistake he did last night. It was just very unlucky.

England don't have much of a future (as always). Rooney was England's big hope and he just can't delivered. We might be in with a chance of winning the next Euro because if Greece did it England can. But even that would take some luck.

8. Zakariya04 and it was Valued Senior Member

Hi alex,

thank you for your post

it is so infuriating.. this players get inexcss of 50k a week and they play for club teams which are much better than that of the croation playesr bar 1 or 2 but yet they have no chersion and passion in their play.

###############

Take care zak

9. alexb123 The Amish web page is fast! Valued Senior Member

England has some of the best teams in the world because they can pick and chose the best player in the world. But when it comes to selecting the England team you can only select from England and your choice is limited.

But on Englands side we have a new manager who is try new things some will work some will fail. Yesterday was an experiment that didn't work but others might.

Anyone starting a new job is allowed to make a few mistakes and yesterday might have been one of them. Maybe we should wait and see what McClaren does in the next year before we make a true judgement of Englands future.

10. Zakariya04 and it was Valued Senior Member

Alex

I was never really up for the appouintment of Mclaren however i thought i'll give him a chance but all i see is the same lapluster performaces as under sven....
    I know he was trying a new system and i thought yep why not, but theese "great" players still did not play well.

Ok perhpas it would be best to give him till the end of the qualifiers....

######################

Take care
    zak