a question on girls.......

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by riku_124, Oct 11, 2006.

1. riku_124 High School Smoker Registered Senior Member

if i have a chance at haivng sex, evne if its with a kinda not so looknig girl, should i do it? will it make me any less of a riku_124?

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. draqon Banned Banned

I've been thinking of same thing, and im like in college. And the answer is no. I suggest waiting till ur meet the right girl.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. domesticated om Stickler for details Valued Senior Member

I vote we all pitch in, and send all the sciforum members having issues with getting laid on a week's vacation to Bangkok.

Or better yet, send them all to one of those 'no questions asked' goat farms. It would probably be a little cheaper.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Roman Banned Banned

Yeah, there should be some sort of "buy this man a prostitute!" pool.

But riku, go for it. Don't wait around for the right person so you can disappoint them with your ignorance.

It's easier to write of the regrets of sleeping with a girl than it is to regret not doing it, I've found. Unless you get AIDS or something.

Actually, now that I'm in college and not a 15 year old anymore, I don't even bother with things that don't look good. I'm just not that desperate for sex, as I can also have sex with girls that look good!

So I really don't know what to tell you.

8. valich Registered Senior Member

Is the girl looking for a longterm commitment? If so, then don't have sex with her because that would be leading her own and causing more problems for you too. In the opposite extreme, are you both just looking to have a little fun? But does she consider you as her boyfriend? And then you're just gunna "Wham, Bam, Thank you mam?" and leave?

9. tablariddim forexU2 Valued Senior Member

If the girl is up for it and understands that you're not into it for a long term serious relationship, then why not? We all have to start somewhere.

10. redarmy11 Registered Senior Member

Exactly how "kinda not so looknig" are we talking? Do you think you could manage the dirty deed without actually vomiting? I'm assuming she's not into 'Roman showers'.

11. draqon Banned Banned

12. Stryder Keeper of "good" ideas. Valued Senior Member

Perhaps you should ask your parents about "the Birds and the Bees", but the likelihood though is if they found out what you're thinking they'll probably dump a whole load of "You're young and rushing into things at your age would be stupid" etc.

All I can suggest too though is not to rush, Have fun and don't see sex as something you have to have afterall it's not the only thing in the world contrary to popular belief.

13. Fraggle Rocker Staff Member

I suggest you listen to people like Valich, Tabla and Stryder. I don't know if they're actually older than the rest of these people and they're probably still young enough to be my grandchildren, but they speak with maturity and the practical wisdom of an elder, which is what you need. Not that the others aren't trying sincerely but I don't think they're answering the question you should be asking.

First, you really must avoid hurting the other person. If she thinks she's found a boyfriend but as far as you're concerned it's just a one-night stand or "friends with privileges," you'll be having your long-awaited experience at the expense of her feeling really crappy and probably even thinking you're an asshole. If you're looking for casual sex because you're horny just make sure she feels the same way about it. That is not nearly as common among women as it is with us, so be careful.

It sounds like this particular girl does not fall into the "girlfriend" category. A woman who is "kinda not so good looking" is, in other words, an ordinary normal person. Every ordinary normal person has some outstanding characteristic that is visible by several other ordinary normal people, but not by all of them, and those people hook up and think they've found heaven in each other's arms.

If you don't find this girl the least bit attractive physically, then all you're running on is the pressure of your hormones and the fact that she apparently is willing. Guys do that every day, but to have that be one of your first experiences can put a bad vibe on sex for you, so we elders of the tribe try to dissuade you from it. As soon as the act is over, the reasons you wanted to be close to her will vanish, and you'll be lying there wanting to jump up and play videogames. We'll sidestep the issue of how this makes her feel--and even if you stifle the urge she'll still be able to tell--and look at how it makes you feel.

Sex is a biological thing but it's also a social thing. We combine the physical urge with our emotional instincts and it's one of the many things that helps us make sense of this complicated civilization we live in, where we have to be nice to total strangers and cooperate with people we don't like in order to keep the world running smoothly.

Getting in the habit of feeling affection for the people we have intercourse with, and of intercourse being a natural result of feeling affection for people, is a good thing. To do otherwise is to foster a sense of alienation, of taking advantage of people, of living life in an anonymous herd like cattle instead of in a well-bonded pack like humans and dogs.

It doesn't have to be true love or even love at all, but you should at least like your partner well enough to stay physically close for a while after the sex has ended and to cheerfully look forward to doing it again. That's why I think this new thing your generation has of "friends with privileges" is not such a bad thing, unlike most of my fellow geezers. You use sex as a way of reinforcing friendship, of encouraging yourselves to care about each other. Gorillas and dolphins do that, and we regard them as being perhaps more noble than ourselves.

So just make sure you're doing this for some reason other than pure biology.

14. Roman Banned Banned

Ooh, very good point.

15. Theoryofrelativity Banned Banned

I'm thinking the girl is asking her girl friends the same thing about you

"should I bang this guy who looks not so good?" lol

16. riku_124 High School Smoker Registered Senior Member

if she would be good for a one night stand, then yes i would "wham bam thank you mam" and leave

17. tablariddim forexU2 Valued Senior Member

You do realise that if you've never done it before, it could become a case of just Bam... er thank you Maam

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

18. Roman Banned Banned

<-- I think we've all been there.

19. Chatha big brown was screwed up Registered Senior Member

The age old question. I think you should go with the flow. The spanish and french call this "Passion". Don't be such a prude.

20. John99 Banned Banned

you cant be serious

that's terrible.

21. ripleofdeath Registered Senior Member

As much as many women and religo nutters may want men to believe...
    Women do infact want casual sex from time to time.
    It is just that women are constantly getting asked for casual sex and realy have to do very little if anythig to get offers,
    Soo, they tend to consider casual sex as not being something they seek, where as the reality is that they just have it handed to them on a plate by men.
    which (yes) is entirely mens fault, thus reap the rewards of having to play the "i want a relationship" game to get some casual sex,
    as many women perport that casual sex is cheap and dirty and the most respected position to be in, among other women, is to have a rich good looking boyfriend who does not want her for just sex but her personality first and formost.

its all a game at the end of it all.
    some play nicely
    some play nastily.

its not making love, its "having sex"

most people never expereince love so they try and call sex "making love" to try and re-afirm to themselfs and others that they experience, and "have" love.
    when, infact... they dont!

get out there
    have fun and play safe.

the only thing dirty about casual sex is the people trying to tell you it is dirty.
    keep in mind
    a man who asks a stranger for sex is "horny".
    a women who asks a stranger for sex is "easy".
    and
    when in doubt make a move because women will label you as gay otherwise if you apear too picky and then you will lose out on other women.
    women like a guy who is a bit pushy and agrtesive sexualy because it falls inline with what they know and feel they can understand you and then control you.
    If you do not think you want to have sex with a women then simply make an excuse otherwise the "sisterhood" will start the "gay" rumours.
    when men spread "gay" rumours women perceive it as insecurity and it can often make the women more curious of the man expecting that other men are jealous as women in genral are EXTREEMLY jealous of looks and body shape and size.

That is how the average common women thinks and operates and is an ideal match to the average common man

Last edited: Oct 12, 2006
  22. madanthonywayne Morning in America Registered Senior Member

Not so looknig? Turn out the lights, and use a rubber.

You've heard the joke about fat girls and mopeds, haven't you?