Congragulations to North Korea

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by Muslim, Oct 9, 2006.

1. Muslim Immortal Valued Senior Member

They finally made it nuclear. Intelligent work.

One less nation for super Powers to bully now.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

and all of a sudden the world is a better place.

naw man fuck that, i dont want nuclear around me. plus i dont think anyone has the balls to throw one at us. . cuz we have trillion tons of nuclear.

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. lixluke Refined Reinvention Valued Senior Member

Yay!
    One step towards either freedom or nuclear death. Let's see how it plays out.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Vega Banned Banned

yay to the north korean people who continue to starve because of this!

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. mountainhare Banned Banned

Vega:
    Is that any worse than making other 3rd world nations starve, so that you can make nukes?

8. Vega Banned Banned

Please explain?

9. Roman Banned Banned

Love the non sequitor!

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

10. lixluke Refined Reinvention Valued Senior Member

They continue to starve because of western oppression. Somebody needs to do something to put a stop to American terrorism.

11. Roman Banned Banned

They were starving before Westerners ever arrived.

12. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

Yeah, people seem to convienently forget that it was the North that tried to invade the South to steal it's riches and wealth. And it was the Americans who came to the rescue of the South against that very same aggressive North that they're now touting as a "nice nation"! ...LOL!

Baron Max

13. Roman Banned Banned

I was actually talking about the third world nations cool skill alluded to. The state of North Korea's economy is due to their complete lack of a free market. And their leader is insane.

14. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

Yeah, and I was agreeing with ...just added some thoughts of my own.

Baron Max

15. phonetic stroking my banjo Registered Senior Member

Some people conveniently forget that it was America and Russia who drew a line across a map of Korea after WWII, seperating families and a nation. That's politics after all.

Ultimately though, it's Stalin's fault for letting Kim Il Sung into power.

16. Roman Banned Banned

Ah come on, they were sharing Korea.

17. lixluke Refined Reinvention Valued Senior Member

Korea was doing very well until taken over by Japan for 40 years. They enjoyed a bit of freedom in 1945. By then, they had a great prosperous future.
    But the terrorists had a different plan for Korea. The axis of EVIL terror. The evil USA had their eyes on Korea.

At the time before independence, Truman was dealing with Stalin regarding what they should do with Korea.
    Russians were sent in to invade Korea to avoid American casualties.
    America, running the scene from behind took 30min to decide where they wanted to cut Korea in half. The southern zone, now South Korea was under the dictatorship of the USAMGIK (US Army Military Government in Korea).

Korean People's Republic formed against Korea's eltie. Of course, the the terrorists sided with the elite forming the Korean Democratic Party.
    The KDP was not democratic at all, of course. The USA put Rhee in power. An elitist schooled in Princton with lots of American business interests. Might makes right over human rights and freedom of the Korean people.

Russian forces in North Korea supported the KPR leader, Kim. Kim had been fighting the Japanese for a long time. Eventually, many of these Japanese were recruited by the USAMGIK in the south. Next thing you know strikes are declated illegal, along with all KPR activities to free Korea from American reign.

As the months go by, we see a police state run by America's puppet, Rhee. Brutal police state installed. Rhee is provided with lots of firepower. Lots of uprising. Lots of killing of striking workers. Then some more killing. Thousands die. KNP retaliates violently at the police state. This in retaliation to the official division of Korea planned by the United States. Not the vote of the Koreans in a democracy.

KNP is deemed terrorist. Communist more specifically the going label at the time. To ween the new police state in, the US military took the background as advisors allowing Rhee to act with background support. No American casualties. Village after village scorched. Tens of thousands murdered. Tens of thousands flee to Japan. Tens of thousands are rounded up into holding facilities. Guerilla warfare escalates. The Rhee and the US conduct their "cleansing". It was illegal to be open or in any form against Rhee's dictatorship lest you be mursered.
    This is just the beginning. Today, Korea is a total shithole used to "process" American goods for lots of cheap goods in the United states.

MADE IN KOREA.
    MIGHT MAKES RIGHT.
    DON'T SWEAT THE TECHNIQUE.

18. lixluke Refined Reinvention Valued Senior Member

RECENT ACTIVITIES

A delegation is going to South Korea July 17 - 23. Rev. Kiyul Chung, KTC, Secretary General has invited U.S. Korean War veterans who feel it is time to call for the signing of a treaty to end the Korean War or who are interested in joining the delegation. The group will visit civilian massacre sites. More Koreans are stepping forward to tell their eye witness accounts of the killing of civilians by U.S. troops. Visits will also include joining with South Koreans to stop U.S. Air Force bombing at Maehyangri. Public calls and demonstrations for the removal of U.S. troops for Korea will be held.

On June 23, hundreds gathered across from the White House to addresses these grievances. Activists representing the movements in Puerto Rico, Iraq, and the Philippines expressed their solidarity in their efforts to commission the truth and rectify the human and environmental abuses and manipulation persistent with U.S. military occupation. The International Action Center, long involved in this issue, helped in organizing the logistics of the event. Young student activists from South Korea inspired the crowd as did an 80 year-old elder who resisted the Japanese occupation. Two Veterans For Peace members who served in Korea spoke to those gathered in Lafayette Park of the betrayal of lies and their work to bring peace and unification to Korea.

http://www.veteransforpeace.org/press/koreatruth.htm

19. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

You're saying or implying that we should have let the North invade and conquer the South? ..when the South didn't want that to happen?

Placing blame, esp. that far back in the past, is senseless and useless, and worse, just throws bullshit into a discussion. Why stop at Stalin? Why not go on back to the era of the Stone Age and blame the Neanderthals???

Baron Max

20. phonetic stroking my banjo Registered Senior Member

No. Here's an example of what I'm trying to say -

I take a hammer and break your leg with it. I take you to hospital to get you fixed up. I did break your leg in the first place, so it's the done thing for me to take you to hospital. People won't think I'm a great guy for taking you to hospital. They'll think I'm an arsehole for breaking your leg with a hammer in the first place.

It was bad judgement on Stalins part is what I'm saying. It's not as if I can dirty his name any more, what's the problem?

Stalin and Russia played a fairly huge part in the N+S Korea debacle, so it's relevant.

21. Genji Registered Senior Member

Though I'm not a fan of Stalinism and it's hold on North Korea I do believe they have every right to have nukes and test them whenever they wish, as other nuke countries do.

22. Roman Banned Banned

Uh, congragulations?

23. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

Do you feel the same way towards citizens carrying concealed weapons in order to defend themselves from criminals in our society? If not, what's the difference in the philosophies?

Baron Max