What is the worst thing you have ever done?

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by alexb123, Oct 8, 2006.

1. alexb123 The Amish web page is fast! Valued Senior Member

What act do you look back on and think that was the lowest thing I have ever done?

If you have the balls to tell us what it was, maybe also take some time to let us in on the thinking behind the act!

People are often very out of order, lets see if we can work out why!

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Theoryofrelativity Banned Banned

you first obviously

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. domesticated om Stickler for details Valued Senior Member

I think ultimately, the lowest thing I've ever done was to not finish college. I dropped out due to a lack of funding, and irresponsibility on my part.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. lixluke Refined Reinvention Valued Senior Member

Me first!

Unfortunately, I am unable to think of anything right now. It is a good question, and leads me to wonder if it is really possible that I have never did anything low. I guess in order for you to do something low, you would probably have to be in some sort of position to take advantage of others. It appears that I have had alot of low things done to me. I can think of countless of situations on which I was on the other end as the victim. I cannot think of a single situation in which I vicitimized a poor person.

8. lixluke Refined Reinvention Valued Senior Member

Wait it's on the tip of my brain. I now vaguely remember feeling bad about mistakingly doing something real bad to somebody, but cannot remember the exact situation.

9. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

Became a scientist.

10. Sauna Banned Banned

Why look back?

There is always something worse to do.

11. geodesic "The truth shall make ye fret" Registered Senior Member

It depends - are you a good scientist or a bad scientist? Clues to the latter are: cackling inappropriately or maniacal laughter, leaving test tube racks full of coloured water, electric arcs serving no purpose, and of course fiddling with genes for fun/profit.

12. redarmy11 Registered Senior Member

I think you'll find that you're describing a mad scientist. A bad scientist is one who doesn't know when to use a microwave and when to use an autoclave.

Whatever an autoclave is.

13. geodesic "The truth shall make ye fret" Registered Senior Member

I meant as in:

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

14. alexb123 The Amish web page is fast! Valued Senior Member

This sums up why I made the thread. We have millions of victims but no perpetrators. But that is why we have victims because most people do not believe they are or have been the perpetrator. But the truth is we all have been in this role and we all will be again.

15. alexb123 The Amish web page is fast! Valued Senior Member

I will get the ball rolling.

When I was at School/College I bullied another student. I used my self of humour in a harmful manner and there was no excuse for this. I engaged in this behaviour because I lacked regard for his feelings. I also maybe felt insecure myself and found a victim more insecure than myself.

I could justify my actions by saying I was young but I won't I was out of order and I only wish one day I could say sorry for what I did. If this person was to join friends reunited I would galdly give this apology. I would also like to go further than saying sorry because that would only really make me feel better I would need to in some way help him build up the confidance he lost by my actions. That would be the only true path to try and make amends.

Ok by writing this I have realised that in fact I can still engage in this forms of behaviours despite my guilt in the past. I know I have used humour when I should not have in rescent times. So I have not truly learned or changed my behaviours. I can only put this forward as a flaw. I cannot justify this form of behaviour because despite knowing it is wrong I have still engaged in it, be it in another form.

16. s0meguy Worship me or suffer eternally Valued Senior Member

Whether or not this is a flaw, is relative and depends on one's beliefs.

I got bullied a lot in high school. I never really had the opportunity to make fun of other people. I mostly felt sorry for people that were even lower than me. I can't recall me ever making fun of anyone except in retaliation, which also isn't a good thing. Two wrongs doesn't make a right.

17. SoLiDUS OMGWTFBBQ Registered Senior Member

Admit to crimes on a forum? Pfft. I'm not falling for that...

18. alexb123 The Amish web page is fast! Valued Senior Member

True, you should be careful what you write online it might come back to you.

19. sderenzi Banned Banned

I masturbated in my first cousins panties when she was outside playing with my sister / friends. I was so horney!

I maturbated in my best friends sisters panties, god they smelled so nice. They got me hard right away and then I banged her pillows on her waterbed and grrr I was basically fucking her bed, I always wondered if she felt expecially relaxed at night because my scent was everywhere?

PS Seriously that was a very, very long time ago, but still the worst things I've done.

20. Roman Banned Banned

There was this big, rather chunky girl in grade school. I was mean to her a lot. I used to punch her in the face. I still have scars where I hit her in the teeth.

That learned me to aim for the nose

One day I mocked her so much she ran off campus crying and had to be retrieved. She was very upset. She got in more trouble than I did. I'm not even sure if I got in trouble for that incident.

And that's not the worst thing I've done.

21. draqon Banned Banned

Worst thing I ever done:
    hacked into pass-protected credit card account and stole money 500$ on online games (I gave the account access the next day to the person who has the credit card). The shame.

22. phonetic stroking my banjo Registered Senior Member

Stole girls panties from a party.

23. tablariddim forexU2 Valued Senior Member

I could tell you, but then I'd have to kill you.

I did do one very shameful thing a couple of years ago... so shameful I never told anyone and I'm not about to tell anyone here either.

Wickedly shameful and bad, bad. Luckily no one died.