Stoned!!

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by TruthSeeker, Oct 8, 2006.

1. TruthSeeker Fancy Virtual Reality Monkey Valued Senior Member

I'm extremely tolerant to pot. So yesterday, I inhaled it, drank it in a tea and ate it. I was disappointed when nothing happened for a few hours, so I went to bed. By the time I woke up, 10 hours after eating pot, I was finally stoned!!!

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

It was weird when I woke up. I tripped out when I started feeling what my brain was doing. I was also connecting things that I don't usually connect. My senses were heightened. And my eyes were doing weird stuff! I didn't realize I was baked, so I thought my brain was damaged!

The weird eye thing was paticularly intriguing. They were moving back and forth and everything was blurry. It felt like I was travellling through some sort of substance, like water. I felt like time was passing faster. While this was happening, I could feel heat in a particular part of my brain. It was about on the front of my skull, but a little bit more inside....

So I wonder if anyone else has experienced the eye thing, and particularly the awareness of which part of the brain you are using at the time!

Anyways... pot is fun. I wanna do it again!

:m:

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. mountainhare Banned Banned

Is that legal where you live...?

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. tablariddim forexU2 Valued Senior Member

Trouble with eating it is that there is a delayed reaction and you may find you are stoned at a time when you really shouldn't be.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

I don't know why, but I just had this vision of all of the people in, say, the USA stoned on pot all the time. Reminded me of some of the scifi movies in the old days ...everyone lined up, crowded around, numbly and stoned awaiting their next food tablet and pot supply distributed by the government.

Yep, that's the way it oughta' be, huh?

Baron Max

8. Sauna Banned Banned

Perhaps it was.

9. tablariddim forexU2 Valued Senior Member

You INHALED it? You mean, like coke? Man, that will surely fuck with your respiratory system. You must NEVER inhale grass, unless you mean you just smelled its fragrance.

Pot is fun. It is so fun that you could easily get enamoured with it, yes, I mean fall in love with it, as opposed to being addicted, which is almost the same thing but not quite. You could love it so much that it can fuck with your daily life, your relationships and your capacity to reach a decent pinnacle of success. It could also land you in prison, or at least leave you with a police record.

Before I ever tried marijuana seriously, I was always against drugs and never felt that I had a need for them, but then it happened, and I fell in love with it. My love affair lasted more than 30 years and if my wife hadn't asserted that she would divorce me if I didn't stop a couple of years ago, I would still be making love to it right now. My plants would still be growing (illegally) in my little ganja room and every day I would run the risk that one day I would be discovered and end up with a 5 year jail term sharing a cell with real criminals, getting my arse fucked daily and no wife to look forward to at the end of my term. When you look at it like that, you realise that :m: is probably the worst bitch you could go and fall in love with. I say cut her out of your life right now.

10. Dr Lou Natic Unnecessary Surgeon Registered Senior Member

Perhaps he means he smoked it?

Anyway, truthseeker might be the first person I've come across who I would encourage to smoke a hell of a lot more pot.
    He's got this real cheeseball factor going on which needs dulling or toning down, and pot might do just the trick.

For the rest of us it's a real good idea to stop once you're expected to be anything like an adult. The worst thing about heavy pot use is it makes you incapable of noticing how you've become an utterly disfunctional human being.

11. thedevilsreject Registered Senior Abuser Registered Senior Member

as long as you don't inject it

12. domesticated om Stickler for details Valued Senior Member

I used to smoke pot as well as a variety of other drugs when I was in my early 20s.

I've experienced two forms of 'altered time' while stoned.
    The first is slowdown of time- where it feels like each second seems like it takes an eternity to pass. I did not enjoy this feeling at all, and it was always accompanied by weird breathing, and my heart feeling like it was beating out of my chest. I experienced it the most when I was trying to sleep after getting stoned.
    The second is 'choppy time'- where it feels like everything is moving in segments. The best way I could descibe it-- it's like looking at people walking around in a strobelight where everything is divided into single frames. I encountered this feeling whenever I would smoke excessively large amounts of pot (IE- my crazy friends at the time rolling gigantic spliffs using close to entire quarter bags).

footnote- I kinda miss getting high. I haven't taken it or any other drug for that matter in a long time. If it were legalized however, I would certainly indulge. I wouldn't smoke it because I go jogging every other day, and smoking is unhealthy...... but I would certainly eat it. I used to have one friend that knew how to make some really nice brownies. If I remember correctly, he was telling me that the secret to doing it successsfully is to saute the herb in butter first because just mixing it in with the batter tends to make people sick.

13. Roman Banned Banned

I hate to tell you this, but....

14. TruthSeeker Fancy Virtual Reality Monkey Valued Senior Member

It's not illegal!

15. TruthSeeker Fancy Virtual Reality Monkey Valued Senior Member

I thought that was Russia...

16. TruthSeeker Fancy Virtual Reality Monkey Valued Senior Member

I made tea from it, and while it was in the stove, I picked up a funnel and breathed it in. Yeah, maybe "inhaled" is not the best term...

I've done that with nutmeg too... I didn't drink it though...

I rarely do it anyways...

17. TruthSeeker Fancy Virtual Reality Monkey Valued Senior Member

Smoking it does nothing to me...

18. TruthSeeker Fancy Virtual Reality Monkey Valued Senior Member

Thats exactly what I had!

I'm glad my brain is not damaged!

I will remember that...

19. Absane Rocket Surgeon Valued Senior Member

Parent's shouldn't smoke pot when they have a child to care for.

20. airavata portentous Registered Senior Member

you could mix it with butter and spread it on toast.. and yeah someone above pointed out the dangers of ingesting it through your mouth.. couldnt be truer.

21. riku_124 High School Smoker Registered Senior Member

ive been high 4 or 5 times, first time was fun..... but i fel lasleep

2nd time i dotn really rmeber...
    3rd i thought ti was a cigerette, so it wasent my fault
    4th was at a boy scout camp i worked with, we watch half baked whale high ^_^ it was fun
    5th time i paid 20 dollers for 2 dimes and it was also at boy scout camp and..... al l irmeber is eating aobut 4 meals at a idner tha night...

all of sci ofrums should go get high in amsterdam, see hwta crazy thoughts come up then!

22. Wisdom_Seeker Speaker of my truth Valued Senior Member

About the butter thing: my trick is to mix 1 oz. of weed with 1 lb. of real butter. You let it in slow-cooking for 24 hours.

This will give you a special butter to cook with (you can cook about anything with it), and beware, this is strong stuff... I have decided this is the best way to cook it because the THC doesn´t get wasted, it disolves in the butter.

23. Tyler Registered Senior Member

The funny thing about comments like these...

smoking pot does do lots to you. In fact, it does the exact same thing to everyone. It's just a matter of whether or not you are aware enough to notice what it has done to you. For some people - many, I think - they need to get into that state a few times before they actually notice the difference. That's why people often, mistakinly, say "I didn't get high the first three times I smoked". Yes you did. You just couldn't tell.

It's the same with acid. I don't know how many people I've seen on acid for their first time who consistently insist "I'm not feeling a thing" while they're dancing in bizarre tribal movements, confusing sounds with sensations and entirely incapable of wielding simple forks and spoons. They're just too darn unaware of their own mental state to be able to tell when it's altered.

But acid, like pot, does the exact same goddamn thing to every single person on earth*. Whether ya' like it or not.

* I should note there are some exceptions to this. Some people have oddly wired cannabanoid receptors and so do experience something different. These cases, in research, are few and far between.