Christy

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by sderenzi, Oct 7, 2006.

1. sderenzi Banned Banned

So for awhile now I've noticed a new woman that had been coming in here often. She's actually a regular but I never thought she might be single, or even was interested. Lately she's been more talkitive, and when I strike-up conversation she carries it on. I've tried showing interest by smiling, reflecting on things she tells me (as if to show I'm interested). So what do you guys think, how many times can I keep talking to her before she gets the hint? Or is she not interested since she ran outta here to go home once I introduced myself?

I mean naturally one would expect if she liked anything about me she'd have not said "I'll see ya next week when I bring packages by". I mean that's like saying "I only want to relate with you as a shipping person, not romantically". Kinda a downer :Z

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. leopold Valued Senior Member

give her your home phone number and say "call me"

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. sderenzi Banned Banned

What if I just say, hey so would you be interested in a romantic dinner sometime?

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. imaplanck. Banned Banned

She's taking the piss and will continue to do so if you run after the bitch.
    Classic doormat situation if you ask me.

8. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

As her if she wants to suck your dick or fuck your brains out. You'll find out how she feels about you soon enough, and you won't be wasting so much of your time.

Some of the most "successful" guys/studs that I've know all said, "Just ask 'em ...if they say no, why waste any more time with 'em. Go on to the next one. Soon, one of 'em will say yes, and you got what you wanted."

Baron Max

9. Fraggle Rocker Staff Member

Let her read your postings here and discover that you think date-rape is cool. That should solve the problem.

10. Roman Banned Banned

Date rape her.