Carmen

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by sderenzi, Oct 6, 2006.

?

Guess!

1. Carmen still likes you and will seek your attention once she returns

1 vote(s)
    10.0%
  2. Carmen will ignore you now that you aren't giving her anything

4 vote(s)
    40.0%
  3. Carmen has quit and you don't yet know

2 vote(s)
    20.0%
  4. Carmen cares only about herself

3 vote(s)
    30.0%
  1. sderenzi Banned Banned

Just an update for those of you that remember my antics awhile back concerning Carmen, that woman I loaned 100 dollars to, helped move, gave a lighter to as a gift, and so on... I've not seen her in weeks, I had a vacation and it took most of my time off work to really get away from the girl. When I'd originally told her I had no interest in being friends she called me up trying to change my mind, she was very insistant. The problem arose when she told me I looked 13, couldn't dress, should workout, etc.. I realized then she never had any interest in me romantically but for whatever reason was merely letting me hang around.

Thus I am excited because today I didn't see her anywhere, she was supposed to be working and it was to be the first time I'd encounter her in over 2 weeks! What happened? There's someone else working her shift! LOL If my feelings about this are right then Carmen has quit. Read below for a synoposis on why:

"Awhile back when I was still talking to Carmen she got into trouble for wearing her earrings during her shift (security) and they wanted her to remove them. She said no, then wrote a resignation letter (which I helped her with). So my thought was if she'll quit over something as silly as earrings she'll quit over any little thing! She has 2 kids, lives in an apartment I loaned 100 bucks for, and was planning to quit! I couldn't believe it honestly, she was nuts."

So anyways after I'd been around her awhile this woman not only had told me more then 1 time about how looked 13, but she also kept saying I should dress differently, telling me she could make me up to look a different way. I became insulted and so finally broke off relations with her, I have my honor.

So answer the poll, we'll see what happens, this'll be fun!

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. phonetic stroking my banjo Registered Senior Member

Who gives a fuck? Really.

You're meant to have forgotten about her. Why are you making this post?
    From this point on I suggest you start a rumour in the workplace.

Then, really man, forget about her. She's worth less than the shit on your shoe.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Theoryofrelativity Banned Banned

Carmen viewed you as her 'puppy', she liked you similarly and wanted to 'help' you to improve yourself. It was clearly never romantic.

As a virgin at 25 you should have accepted her offer for help.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. TruthSeeker Fancy Virtual Reality Monkey Valued Senior Member

8. Dr Lou Natic Unnecessary Surgeon Registered Senior Member

You're an idiot man, that chick loved you.
    That's what they do, they make comments about how you look and what you wear, and it can even seem insulting at times, but it's because you are their favourite subject.
    I guess even girls don't want to sound like gushing pussies 24/7, so they give it an "edge" by pointing out your foibles (which they love) and light heartedly making fun of you for them.
    You made the mistake of LISTENING to the shit girls talk about, just zone out and let them yap away, go about your business without actually stating that you aren't listening or that you want them to shut up, then later smile and bone them.

I remember when I was a teenager at school I'd get girls hanging around me and talking about parts of my body or saying I should have blue eyes or whatever and yeah I'd get offended and start developing complexes about the things they "criticised" but I started to notice those girls who would spend their lunch hours talking about me and touching parts of me (even if under the guise of a negative critique) were the same ones who were later asking me to be their boyfriend or coming on to me at parties.
    It's just this weird thing women do. No one knows why, and no one cares, because it leads to sex.

9. redarmy11 Registered Senior Member

Welcome back, Dr. Lou. Love to all at the Gay Nigger Support Group.

10. thedevilsreject Registered Senior Abuser Registered Senior Member

its your fault for not reciprocating any of the attention she was giving you, therefore i abstain from voting on your ridiculous poll

11. TruthSeeker Fancy Virtual Reality Monkey Valued Senior Member

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

12. Theoryofrelativity Banned Banned

it is true women like to change men, but that is because the one they select is not their 'ideal', they are 'making do' thus the need to make 'improvements' later.

Carmen saw potential but she was far from in love with you.

13. imaplanck. Banned Banned

Ask her if you can get a shag in return for a waiver of the $100s.