Voyeurism!

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by phonetic, Oct 5, 2006.

1. phonetic stroking my banjo Registered Senior Member

I love it

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Upskirts, spying on girls in the toilet, hidden cameras and the like. Magical isn't it?

Tonight I found a cracking Japanese site called Nozokix (easy to find if one was so inclined). It features lots of amatuer voyeurism. These men are at the front line, risking their lives gathering footage with some great results.

The most amusing aspect of the site is when they film women in toilet cubicles. The guy must hide until the lady is in there, sitting down, then he holds the camera over the cubicle door. He always gets caught and then the camera goes everywhere as he legs it. The best bit is the look on the womens faces as they look into the camera. Priceless

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Voyeurism is wrong on a few levels, but are there varying degrees of acceptability? Where is the line?

e.g. A woman in a short skirt sits down on a bench and you can see her underwear.
    A woman is having a shower and the window's open.

Opposite ends of the scale there. One is public, one isn't.

I'm talking more about one man, without a camera, watching for his pleasure. Filming it and broadcasting it is a different kettle of fish, but feel free to explore that too.