message +†+

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by ronald70060, Oct 5, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ronald70060 Registered Member

The message only takes about 4 minutes to read and it is too important not to read.

This is the most important question of your life.

The question is: Are you saved? It is not a question of how good you are, nor if you are a church member, but are you saved? Are you sure you will go to Heaven when you die?

The Holy Bible describes Heaven as a beautiful place with no death, sorrow, sickness and pain. {Revelation 21:4}

Many people wrongly think that just being a good person and/or belonging to a local church will get them into Heaven.

I am sure that you would agree that you have the right to say who may enter your own home.

In the same way, Heaven is where God lives and He has the right to say who may enter.

In the Holy Bible God tells us exactly what it takes for us to go to Heaven when we die.

First, my friend, you must realize that we were born with a sinful nature. The Holy Bible says, “For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God”. {Romans 3:23}

This is why we need to be saved so we can go to Heaven and not Hell.

The Holy Bible describes Hell as a place of suffering and pain forever for all those who reject the salvation that only God can give. {Matthew 13:42}

The good news is that even though we are sinners God did something awesome for us.

God(The Father) loved us so much that He gave His only begotten Son, Jesus Christ, to bear our sin and die in our place. The Holy Bible says, “God commended His love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us”. {Romans 5:8}

About 2000 years ago at the age of 33 Jesus Christ allowed Himself to be crucified. He shed His sinless blood and died on the Cross. Three days later God(The Father) raised Jesus Christ from the grave and Jesus Christ was later seen by many people. Jesus Christ is still alive today and now in Heaven waiting to welcome home those that are saved when they die.

God(The Father) said my sins and your sins were laid upon Jesus Christ and He died in our place. He became our substitute. It is true. God cannot lie.

To be saved the Word of God or the Holy Bible says, "That if you confess with your mouth Jesus as Lord(God in human form), and believe in your heart that God(The Father) raised Jesus Christ from the dead, you will be saved." {Romans 10:9}

Simply believe on Him(Jesus Christ God in human form who was born to a virgin Jewish woman in Bethlehem, Israel) as the one who shed His sinless blood and took your punishment for your sins, died in your place on the Cross, was buried, and whom God(The Father) raised from the dead after 3 days.

You shouldn't wait until later to be saved because you may die before you get another chance. Let God save you this very moment.

If you want to be saved right now just pray a meaningful prayer from your heart to God like the one below and you will be saved.

Dear God I want to be saved. Dear Jesus Christ Son of God I want to make you my personal Lord and Savior. Please forgive me of my sins or things I have done wrong in my life. Thanks Jesus Christ for taking my punishment for my sins by shedding your sinless blood on the cross and dying for my sins. Jesus Christ(God the Son) I now confess you as my Lord and believe in my heart that God(The Father) raised you from the dead. Amen.

If you just allowed God to save you then welcome to the family of God because you are now a Christian on your way to Heaven.

Now that you are saved you should strive to live a Godly life.

The following website http://www.JesusChrist.com will help you learn more about our wonderful Lord and Savior.

You may want to print a copy of this message from your printer or you can email me and ask me to email you a copy. Please include your email address with your request.

Have a good day!
    RonaldLGrossi@yahoo.com < my home email address

Please show this message to your friends and family so they can have a chance to be saved.

______________________+†+______________________________

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. geodesic "The truth shall make ye fret" Registered Senior Member

I like the little crosses at the end of your message, but I'm afraid they're not enough to convert me.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. phonetic stroking my banjo Registered Senior Member

Thanks for your message, Ronald.

I don't have access to a printer or email. Could you print it off and mail it to me please?

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. geodesic "The truth shall make ye fret" Registered Senior Member

8. John99 Banned Banned

Ha ha ha, well it looks like Christianity is the only belief\lifestyle around here that is allowed to be belittled, you guy's are a joke.

9. Roman Banned Banned

How does God feel about masturbation?

10. geodesic "The truth shall make ye fret" Registered Senior Member

He probably enjoys it.

11. superluminal I am MalcomR Valued Senior Member

No. What flavor condom to wear beats any possible question you may have.

Yes I am.

Yes.

So does JRR Tolkein in The LOTR books. The Undying Lands... Beautiful.

I agree.

Me and Mr. Glock agree.

God owns a Glock? Cool!

Ok.

Damn straight.

Hell yes.

Right you are sir.

Gave us a free pass to persecute and torture heathens and pagans? Hell yeah!

What a poor excuse for a dad.

What a great diety.

Masochist.

No way. Really?

The rest is just too moving. I.e. I have to go to the loo.

12. Genji Registered Senior Member

....and the liar hung on his cross and died to the joy of humanity.....

13. Mosheh Thezion Registered Senior Member

AND ONCE SAVED....

WHAT THEN??

how will you prove your faith and devotion daily??

maybe by literally obeying JESUS....? something few christians do.

something fewer churches try to do.

in california... there are over 33,000 churches... and 370,000 homeless people.

thats only 11 per church.... im sure JESUS, would have alot to say about it.

in fact... he already did.

and for 2000 years... people have conviently... ignored the idea of obediance.
    and replaced it will... 'just believe... just accept the gift.. ' and you will be saved.

im sorry... but its bullcrap.

Matthew 25.... makes it clear. care and share and try... or burn in hell.

and you do remember the story of the samaritan?

are you a samaritan???

will you become one when saved.?

and how far are you willing to go...?
    how hard are you willing to work, to fullfill your obligation to JESUS?

will you obey?

-MT http://theempiricalchurch.blogspot.com/

14. Mosheh Thezion Registered Senior Member

dont get me wrong... im not christian bashing like all these fucking atheists...

i started my own church.. i had to.. cause all the existing ones have been mislead by their own convienence... caused by constantine.. and his buddies.

its not to late.

i have found a way to make obediance to JESUS and GOD... simple.

its an organization of love.... love as JESUS taught.

-MT

15. LeeDa Danger! Read with caution. Registered Senior Member

The thing with evil is that it will often appear good. Humanity will be the creator of heaven through technology. Theres just along way to go. Humanity will say who will enter. God doesn't exist. I guess it's pointless trying to "save" christians. You could "save" a few though. God doesn't exist. The thing with evil is that it will often appear good. I propose that the belief in something that doesn't exist or is not true is dangerous. Examples could be "I believe the world is flat you must die if you say otherwise". "I believe you are a witch and I must burn you at the stake". "I believe in god and jesus you must go to hell if you don't. Sorta pattern. You must take extreme care with "believers". Aren't we all just sorta believers? Belief vs belief. Anyway I believe there is no God or Jesus. Time will prove my "belief" just like it proved the world was round and witchs aren't real. We so primitive still.

16. LeeDa Danger! Read with caution. Registered Senior Member

My prophecy.

Humanity will be the creator of heaven after a great war, much like whats going on now. Humanity will say who will enter. Time is all.

17. redarmy11 Registered Senior Member

My prophecy: Heaven is us when we feel good and Hell is us when we feel bad.

And LeeDa will never get another signature in his guestbook.

18. LeeDa Danger! Read with caution. Registered Senior Member

Ner still got a couple.

19. Mosheh Thezion Registered Senior Member

Heaven.... can only exist... in the theoretical God plane, which exists OUTSIDE our spatial universe... literally outside... and having a nature and quality which is not limited by, or even related to all that we now call... universal laws of nature.
    our reality, is limited to this spatial enviorment.

Heaven is outside of this, it must be.. for there is where we find Elohiem.

Technology may take man very far, i dare say that by the power of our minds, we may one day build crafts, which can and will reach this outer boundry of space itself, and hopefully with long study and long effort, find the means to enter the GOD plane, and leave our natuiral universe... and physically as mortals, meet GOD, hopefully.

It is the ultimate goal of our people, in the long term... it is the purpose for our survival. to live on and carry on our destiny to use our technology to find heaven and GOD... AND TO DO IT AS MORTAL MEN, in hopes that it will please our heavenly father, and bring fullfillment to our creation, by bringing our people from the depths of barbarism, to finding the means to literaly bow down at Gods feet, metaphorically, and generally, literally.

God gave us strenght and the will to live it, and since then it has be literally up to us, and as any father, God would take pride in our successes, and as we prosper and expand and grow threwout the universe, that love and pride for his children would grow ... and as we find IN our will, the means to reach heaven, while alive, would be the greatest physical accomplishment that ''''''''''''any life form''''''''''' could ever possibly undertake and succeed in.
    to leave our universe in search of God... and to find him. That, would be glorious.

-MT

20. thedevilsreject Registered Senior Abuser Registered Senior Member

i see the light!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.