Family and Life situations

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by Muslim, Oct 5, 2006.

1. Muslim Immortal Valued Senior Member

its like this

U get married create a kid, kid goes and fucks and then comes home
    ''daddy i have aids yayyy''

FUCK U LITTLE SHIT I TOLD U NOT TO FUCK WOMEN WHEN YOUR ONLY 10 U DESPERATE HOUSEWIFE SLUT.

''dad im a boy not a house wife''

you get these situations all the time, you know when you wanna go fishing. Its like ''hey dad lets go fishing''

But in this case ''hey dad lets go fucking''

i mean this little son of a bitch won't be as good as my friend henry, he had 6. This little minor kid cant do it

And you're left thinking(as the father or parent) ''oh damn, my child is having sex. Thank god hes straight, i thought he was a homo''

Stupidest thing ever though, and as the mother ''HEY DARLING DID U GET HER PREGNANT? WHAT IS IT? A BOY A GIRL OR A FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT LIKE YOU!?

Poor kid, all he wanted was a blow job, i mean the mother and father were upset that now he has aids. You look back and you would like to change the fact that he is actually a homo or that he is straight. But the main thing is he had sex.

By the time he was 13 he wanted to do it with an Italian or a chinese woman. AND AS THE PARENT YOU'RE LEFT THINKING

''i just picture him,

Chinese bitch: OH YES HARDER BRING OUT THE NOODLES
    little kid: U ORDER SPUNK CHOW MIEN?

Italian bitch: OH HARDIANO POOPATSIIII
    little Kid: PUSSY SUCKING TIME?

Poor little kid, ''Poopatsi ment stop biting my nipples u cunt'' and he thought it was 'pussy' I feel sorry for him. I really do.

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. redarmy11 Registered Senior Member

Bad Muslim. Dirty Muslim. Down, boy.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Muslim Immortal Valued Senior Member

The weather is crap so I had some shots. Am supposed to be fasting.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Theoryofrelativity Banned Banned

Muslim, you need to stop with the drugs and the alcohol and stop wasting your life away. There's a lot to be said for being born poor, if you are the result of privilage. Get off your arse and do something useful.

8. Muslim Immortal Valued Senior Member

I wish I was poor. Then I'd know what I have to do, like get a job. Being well off you don't know what to do. I really don't know what I can do I know I am lazy, but I do want to do something with my life but I don't know what. After I get married end of next year I am thinking of moving out of England and staying for 10 years in Punjab, then moving to Dubai staying there for about 10 years. And when I'm about 40 come back to England and get married to a white woman (in her 30s) as second wife. Apart from that I really don't know what else to do.

9. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

Give your money to those less fortunate. Then you can do two things at once ....you will be poor while at the same time you can stop complaining about being rich ...AND... you can help others.

Muslim, from your posts, I must say that I think you're pretty damned ignorant and lonely and stupid and dumb and ....well, all those similar terms.

Get a fuckin' life ....other than the computer and the Internet.

Baron Max

10. Ghost_007 Registered Senior Member

You wish you were poor?

lol, bruv I was raised in poverty. Going winters without heating, not having proper food to eat, having to wear cheap tattered clothes, living in an over-crowded house, no presents, no gifts, having promise after promise broken, having your parents ill knowing they won’t be around for much longer, health problems with a younger brother that will stay for life, financial problems etc. it was tough but I thank and praise God for going through that, I learnt so much, I found enlightenment and it has toughened me up. A few of my close friends have had their tragedies too, my closest friend will never be able to walk again, another close friend has a severe eye problem. I go with them to their checkups, I’m always with them helping them out and that, I know the rest of my life will be spent with them. I speak to other people on wheelchairs, I keep in contact with them and all the rest of it. Have I lived? I think I’m living my life constructively.

What have I gone through compared to others?

Nothing. I’ve had just a little taste of the hard life, there are so many others out there that suffer, not just in England but all across the World, there is so much suffering and so much pain. Africa, Asia etc. The conflicts in Sudan, Chechnya, Kashmir, Sri Lanka, Palestine, Iraq etc. Endless suffering, I’ve seen people that fought in these conflicts (Muslims), people with limbs missing, these people are fearless, they don’t give a damn about wealth, about women, drugs and booze, its about alleviating the suffering of others, standing up for the truth, standing up for the weak and oppressed, its about serving God and serving Mankind. They all have a purpose, they live and die for something.

I spit on the material world and the pleasures of the flesh. They don’t mean anything.

Bruv, you’re wasting your life and again that’s from the heart.

When you’re 40 you don’t want to look back on your life and think:

That would kill you. Change now.

11. Muslim Immortal Valued Senior Member

I do have a life, I'm hardly on the net. I only make about 4 posts a day. And I don't really own the money that I can give it to charity its my parents.

12. Zakariya04 and it was Valued Senior Member

Hi Musilm,

I hope all is well with you.

dont bother justifying yourself to the baron.. it gets you no where.
    ]

Ghost is right, however a gradual transition is required.

##########
    take care
    zak

13. Zakariya04 and it was Valued Senior Member

Hi ghost

I hope you are well.

all credit to you.. I am touch by your compasion.

take care

######
    zak

14. Roman Banned Banned

What a spoiled kid.

15. vslayer Registered Senior Member

i second that.

16. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

I'm not sure that term applies any more, does it? I mean, in the 50s and 60s, it seem to have some actual meaning, but since then, it seems that almost all of the kids started out that way. Ain't there a new term for "really, really, really spoiled" as opposed to the majority who are just "spoiled"?

Baron Max

17. Genji Registered Senior Member

Like take some more pictures of yourself! More erotic photos please.

18. phonetic stroking my banjo Registered Senior Member

Spread your 'wealth', Muslim. Take a plaster cast of your willy and send it to Genji

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

19. Crunchy Cat F-in' *meow* baby!!! Valued Senior Member

Sounds like you have an identity issue there. You might not know what to do with your life if you don't know who you really are. Perhaps enlist the aid of a psychologst to give you the tools to help figure that out.

20. TruthSeeker Fancy Virtual Reality Monkey Valued Senior Member

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

O...k....... :bugeye: