Celebrity Life

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by Muslim, Oct 4, 2006.

1. Muslim Immortal Valued Senior Member

Now Celebrities. They think they are all 'IT' but to be honest I think they are full of shit, but who wouldn't want a Celebrity's life. You get a Good bed, a body guard, massive house and get food delivered to you.

But the thing is Fame, now you go on tv, people start looking at your face and say ''wow hes such a great actor'' and they do admire some very famous people. But it must be annoying to walk out in the street, people are bugging you and asking for autographs.

For example: Lets say I'm famous and I go to my local park to play football or something

Civilian: ''OMG ITS MUSLIM, HEY MAN HEYY CAN I HAVE YOUR AUTOGRAPH''

Me: ''shut the fuck up and piss off, im trying to go somewhere i got an important meeting''

Civilian: ''please an autograph!, here write it on my ass so i can shove it in my bitch's face and say i met MUslim today''

ME: yeah she'll probably think your fat ass is full of shit

So you get me, these things are going to bother a Celebrity, People running out and kissing your feet asking for autographs..

Thing is you don't want to be in a situation where you cant move out your house, its pretty annoying all the people out there.. Now here comes the PRESS

Now these son of a bitches like writing on paper everyday ''Muslim caught on camera PLAYING FOOTBALL''

Press PLZ SHUT DA FUCK UP BITCH IM TRYING TO GET PRIVACY PEOPLE DONT NEED TO KNOW I PLAY FOOTIE.. But nah they wont shut up unless you do something about it. Like Bill Gates, U dont hear anything about him.. So You got to be like 007 Secret Agent, where you are all quiet and the bastards from the press won't know about you. But Journalism is full of it, they love talking shit to everyone. Now if i was a journalist I wouldn't like Running around being a faggot making a diary of what i've done today and who I have met.

''TODAY I MET A HAIRY BITCH, HER BEARD WAS SO LONG I BRUSHED MY DICK WITH IT, YES IT WAS LONGER THAN MY DICK SO SHUT THE FUCK UP, HER PUBES ARE LONGER BUT NO! IM BETTER!''

Sometimes you think what the hell, lets write stuff cause its the only way to get rid of time. I suggest you wank, Time flies when you wank 20mps and time flies if you suck your dick.

Now whats on about celebrities, Chris Tarrent cheated on his wife, Now that is a big oh My! because the fucker was good in 'who wants to be a millionaire' But the bastard guess wasn't good at home. I suggest he shouldn't cheat.. I mean his wife went through stress, it said on the paper she knew about it all along but didn't want to say anything, she kept herself quiet and put on a smile to show she was happy.. I feel sorry for her, the bitch should've ran for her life, i would've stopped her and given her the time of her ride on my hairy bed full of sperms.

She is so beautiful, but what the heck.. I dont want to fuck a 50 yr old woman for the rest of my life.. I need young people with youth of course! so they can give all the action and not get tired.

Well, i think im going to become a celebrity one day, Muslim HITS TV!

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. francois Schwat? Registered Senior Member

The cool thing about being a celebrity would be the potential for leveraging power. Suddenly the things you do aren't so inconsequential.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. geodesic "The truth shall make ye fret" Registered Senior Member

Yes, there are some downsides to being a celebrity...
    But wtf? :bugeye:

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. volpeculus sagacis Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodies Registered Senior Member

Friends don't let friends post drunk.

8. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

Therefore, Muslim ain't got no friends, right? Pure logical reasoning - and that must be a first for me!

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Baron Max