Group sex in Singapore

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by Saint, Oct 4, 2006.

1. Saint Valued Senior Member

In Singapore, it is Ok to organize group sex in private premises.
    This goes against oriental values.

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. cato less hate, more science Registered Senior Member

I think consenting adults should be free to do as they wish, but they should do it safely.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Genji Registered Senior Member

Group sex is best in front of Southern Baptists.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Saint Valued Senior Member

Don't you feel shy to make love in front of so many people?

8. Saint Valued Senior Member

They must have taken drugs to stimulate their desire.

9. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

What the hell is "oriental values"?

I don't get it, but some people are into that, evidently.

10. phonetic stroking my banjo Registered Senior Member

Your quote had no mention of group sex. You know multiple partners just means more than 1, not necessarily more than 1 at the same time. Just that they have slept with different people?

11. Avatar smoking revolver Valued Senior Member

Oriental is an empty word and a vague concept that was invented to distinguish "other somewhat civilised people" from the western world, it means nothing really.

12. Saint Valued Senior Member

I means Confucianism.

13. valich Registered Senior Member

Oriental values are tight family groups that watchover everything you do to pressure you to conform to the defacto social norms, else you're an outcast and lose out on any relationship advantage and inheritances, etc. Oriental values are mostly Confucianism but are a mixture of Confucianism, Buddhist, and Taoist beliefs amalgamated together into the country's politico-social system. For example, as in the case of Mainland China, this means adherence to Deng Xiao Pings political reforms and "semi"-communist values with gradual opening up to the outside world. A huge faux pas would be for any young Chinese to be an extreme radical social deviant, that goes against the defacto norms in the culture, and then causes a huge embarrassment and social problem for the entire family and anyone related to him or her. This "loss of face" to all his/her relatives and friends would have enormous detrimental social consequences. Grudges, or paybacks, for such "loss of face" can extend over many many generations until they are finally made amends for from what that distant relative did way back when. Perhaps this is one of the reasons why Asians are so superstitous and believe so much in appeasing the dead through homage, rituals, sacrifices, burning of paper money, incense burning - we have nothing like this in Western culture!

14. Neildo Gone Registered Senior Member

Well, I see you do as you're asking the question. Obviously they don't as they're the ones doing the deed.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

- N