Need some advice

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by Ghost_007, Sep 28, 2006.

1. Ghost_007 Registered Senior Member

Do you think this site is dodgy?

http://www.coursework4you.co.uk/

You can buy and sell coursework. I saw this at uni the other day and was thinking about purchasing some of the work (a single piece of coursework can cost between £10-110, depending on its length and the grade achieved). I wouldn’t buy the stuff and hand it directly to my tutors, I just think having some of that stuff could help me improve my own work, (not talking about plagiarism) help me with ideas, structure etc. I got my final year coming up and I want to smash it.

I've seen alot of these sites but this one looks the best. What do you guys think?

If I buy something from there with a credit card do you think I could end up regretting it?

Regards.

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. thedevilsreject Registered Senior Abuser Registered Senior Member

i wouldnt touch it with a barge pole

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Nickelodeon Banned Banned

Yes.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Ghost_007 Registered Senior Member

Thanx 4 the quick replies.

Theres a number and address on there, I'll prob ring them up and see what happens.

Some of the stuff on there is so damn tempting. lol.

8. thedevilsreject Registered Senior Abuser Registered Senior Member

the will know when you have cheated and sometimes they contain irrelevant information

9. Nickelodeon Banned Banned

Airbus are fucked.

10. Theoryofrelativity Banned Banned

This is the way scams like this work:

If you don't like what they provide you with................who do you complain to?

Your complaint goes like this " Dear officer, I wish to complain that the course work I tried to buy to 'cheat' with wasn't as good as promised................"

Nope, no one complains, no one dares, so it is easy money.

A saying for you:

'You cannot cheat an honest man'

11. Ghost_007 Registered Senior Member

Mate, I'm not gonna hand the stuff straight from website to my tutors. I'm thinking about buying some pieces of crswrk and just going through them, just making sure I've covered everything.

I don’t think that’s plagiarism.

12. Vega Banned Banned

Thats illegal they will burn down your kebab shop!

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

13. Ghost_007 Registered Senior Member

I get you. I could test it out by buying a cheap piece of coursework, if that goes well I could then go for the big one!

Its a risk. If it goes pear-shaped I wouldn't complain, I would prob just laugh it off.

14. Ghost_007 Registered Senior Member

If you want to start that Paki-bashing nonsense, open up a new thread.

Don’t waste my time.

15. Vega Banned Banned

well did't mean to make fun of your kebab shop!
    just merely pointing out the wastefulness of plagarism!

16. Absane Rocket Surgeon Valued Senior Member

That site looks fairly bad. It's not even a quater of the way professional looking.

I forget where, but there was a site that I paid to write a paper for me. It was due in 3 days so I had to pay a shit load for it (maybe $50 for 4 pages). However, they got it done with resources and all. It was 100% original (or at least I could not find any plagerized statements). I had a few problems with it and they fixed them up within hours.

I did it that one time because I was crunched for time and I was lazy (yes, an excuse. FLAME ME!).

I got an 92 on it. Mostly because the paper was very general and it had no real thesis.

17. Fraggle Rocker Staff Member

Fifty bucks for four pages. Where was this done, Bangladesh?

18. John99 Banned Banned

How can u not be abl;e to write a paper? jeez man, you really want to give them your cc #?

19. Absane Rocket Surgeon Valued Senior Member

It might have been cheaper or maybe more. I cannot remember. The price per page is proportional to the amount of time they have to put it off and do it on their own time. Obviously, if I give them 2 weeks notice on a 2 page paper it's a lot cheaper than giving them 24 hours to do it.

They looked legit. Plus, the site never said anything about them doing your homework. Their "business" was to do research.

This was like 2 years ago.

I find it bad that I didn't have time for a 3-4 page paper when a semester later I had time to write a 10 page paper on Fermat's Last Theorem for my history of mathematics class. :bugeye:

I got a 97 on that paper.

20. Stryder Keeper of "good" ideas. Valued Senior Member

Ghost,
    They had a bout of cheating at Edinburgh Uni one year and it pretty much messed up the whole years qualifications since it caused a very large inquest into it. I believe it was done the same way, they found a site on the internet and bought the same paper and well they all got busted pretty badly.

It's not worth cheating if you want the qualification. The entire principle of training is to make sure that you know what the subject is about, even if in the broad sense. buying a paper isn't going to fill your mind with the information and you aren't going to learn how to properly source or document anything either. I'm afraid I'm saying bite the bullet and knuckle down to your work.

21. John99 Banned Banned

Well said Stryder, well said.

22. Darina Registered Member

Ghost_007,

I've bought several papers from this website (coursework4you.co.uk) and found really good. Used my credit card and everything went fine. Hope it helps.

Darina

23. Prince_James Plutarch (Mickey's Dog) Registered Senior Member

You do realize that you can be expelled for claiming other people's work as your own, yes?