How do I convince a woman who is stubborn...

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by Muslim, Sep 23, 2006.

1. Muslim Immortal Valued Senior Member

... In her beliefs???

Or am I just wasting my time, right I have been really patient with this woman, she has said some very bad things about my beliefs, hell she made me doubt and I gave my beliefs up for a few-days. Now that Satan is locked up I am coming to my senses about her.

She is constantly attacking my beliefs and my prophet, I am tried of explaining things do her, it was 1400 years ago things happened differently.

or first 25 years of his life he stayed a virgin amongst a society where relation between a man and woman outside marriage was as common as today's British society. Then he married a widow who was about 15 years older than him then stays faithful to her for 25 years. Have a perfect marriage with a lady who gives him4 daughters in a society where females were buried alive.

He earns so much respect at age of 35 in a society where respect and nobility was only for older (above 60 or 70) and rich, that when he was chosen to be the one deciding where to place the most sacred rock of most holiest place, everyone was more than happy thats its him.

He is so pious, trust worthy and truthful that people were ready to accept whatever he says with their eyes closed. Then at age of 40, he claims to be a prophet and gets nothing out of that claim other than getting stoned at, sewered at, bruised and injured taking everyone's abuse and being boycotted till almost dying with hunger but does not give up his claim. His followers are all poor people getting nothing but abuse for reverting but still love him more than their own selves and increase in numbers every day.

But she doesn't care about any of this. Its been a long time. And I am not even making this up, anyone can go and read Mohammed's biography there are biography's by non Muslims done on him. One you can read here:
    http://www.al-sunnah.com/nektar/2.htm

I keep on trying to tell her, he killed people because there was a justification behind it, they were doing wrong on spreading mischief on the earth. But she doesn't get it. She always refers to everything negative she doesn't even look at the good he brought.

I feel really sorry for her, but I can't be asked with her anymore. She has some personal vendetta against Islam, and I should just stay out of her path maybe she gets kicks out of it I don't know. I have never met such an unforgiving woman in my life, everything has to be about her! am done with her. Now I am going to screw her mind!

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

Shoot her .....then she'll never argue with you again!

Baron Max

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Nickelodeon Banned Banned

Don't worry, come the Rapture you will see the error of your ways (!)

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Muslim Immortal Valued Senior Member

Why me in error? what do you mean by that? she is the one in error.

8. Muslim Immortal Valued Senior Member

I just want to kidnap her take her into Punjab lock her up and explain everything to her and demand she marries me.

9. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

Yeah, and THAT is the error of YOUR ways!

If you want female companionship and pussy, then you must decide if it's really worth all the headaches and heartaches. Since the divorce rate is something like 50% or more, I'd say your chances aren't good!

Baron Max

10. Fraggle Rocker Staff Member

Just as you are certain that no one will ever be able to convince you to change your beliefs, every other human being has fundamental beliefs that you will never be able to convince them to change.

Arguably the main flaw in evangelical religions like Christianity and Islam is their disciples' attitude that they have a monopoly on the truth so if they just argue hard enough everyone else will eventually agree with them. Obviously that is not true--obvious of course to everyone except themselves.

This woman is not being "stubborn." She "knows" that she is "right," just as you "know" that you are "right." You have no duty to convince her she's wrong just because you like everything about her--except her fundamental belief system. More importantly, you have no possibility of doing this. You might do it by exerting pressure and browbeating her into making a compromise that she does not really feel in her heart and in her soul, but that is no way for either of you to live and before long it will blow up in your faces.

Everyone has different priorities in their lives. Some people believe strongly in religious or humanistic principles, yet they orient their daily lives around other aspects of the universe, so these beliefs are almost academic. If they meet someone who lives a life they find compatible with their own, the philosophical disagreement is not important to them, just something to discuss academically over tea.

Obviously this is not the case with you. You clearly cannot tolerate the idea of sharing a life with someone who does not share your religious beliefs.

You're going to have to accept this and let her go.

Nobody promised you that life was going to be easy.

11. Muslim Immortal Valued Senior Member

Am not getting married to her, I just like her. But I wouldn't mind getting married to her, she is considerably older then me though, well shes old enough to be mu mom. But anyway. Yeah, shes like one of those women, which only belong to an emperor or a king. I mean if it was the middle-ages, and I was an emperor, I would meticulously plan an elaborate military strategy of waging a war into another empire so I can conquer the land and take her and make her my wife. I'm a traditionalist you see. I would show her I am a cold-hearted killer, i.e. I would massacre all the men of her army in front of her, and be covered in their blood, and at the same time, I would show her unconditional love like she has never experienced in her life.

12. ripleofdeath Registered Senior Member

He earns so much respect at age of 35 in a society where respect and nobility was only for older (above 60 or 70)

I think you need to check some more books and medical history.
    I think it was very uncommon for people to live past the age of 40 to 50 years of age.

Life expectency does change from place to place and over the years, going up and down.
    BUT, i am fairly certain that 1400 years ago 50 years old would be a fairly good stint.

13. Muslim Immortal Valued Senior Member

Its not, that I just want her to stop saying nasty things about my beliefs, that all it is, but she can't she has to like make every Muslims she meets leave his beliefs. But that makes me want her more, I mean shes like pearl in the sea, and I want it so badly, but when I get near it I run out of oxygen so I have to return to the surface to breath.

14. Fraggle Rocker Staff Member

It is an adage as old as time that opposites attract. I believe it's an evolutionary advantage, it causes humans to desire to keep mixing up the gene pool to make it stronger.

She is fascinated by you and you are fascinated by her. It's very common in these situations that if one of the parties actually changes in order to please the other person, the fascination dies.

Be careful.

15. Fraggle Rocker Staff Member

Moz, I find the various threads that you are running at the same time to be an extraordinary combination. You're asking us what to wear to your wedding. You're asking us how to make romantic overtures to another woman. And you're asking us what to do if you might have been exposed to HIV.

I hope to hell your fiancee has been informed of the potential HIV risk and was able to make an informed decision about whether she wants to share that risk with you. And that you have discussed this and intend to use condoms for a year until you're positive you are not infected.

Case law about HIV in America is still evolving, but over here you could probably be at least sued in civil court for having sex with a woman and not telling her there might be an HIV risk. It might also be sufficient grounds to convince a judge to annul the marriage. And... depending on the community, her family might drag you off into a dark alley and beat the holy shit out of you. And that is not something unique to America.

Just talkin'... I don't have any sisters, daughters, or young foolish female friends, so it's just a point of academic interest to me.

16. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

Are we really and actually talking and discussing this "problem"??

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Baron Max

17. Ghost_007 Registered Senior Member

Bro I would say she’s either got a vendetta against Islam, is just too damn stubborn or just trying to wind you up.

Bruv your description of our Prophet does him no justice. We are told he was like a shining light well before he began to receive the Noble Quran. I swear to God just thinking about it makes my eyes swell up, Ya Rasulullah! may my parents be sacrificed for you!

Try getting her some books:

http://www.amazon.com/Muhammad-Biography-Prophet-Karen-Armstrong/dp/0062508865

http://www.amazon.com/Muhammad-Life...06/ref=pd_sim_b_4/102-6693758-0284961?ie=UTF8

Documentary:

Muhammad - Legacy of a Prophet (PBS)

Get her audio cds:

You can get the Prophets Seerah in audio Cds, let her listen to those..

Theres one by Hamza Yusuf and one by Imam Anwar al-Awlaki, can download his one here: http://www.streetdawah.com/anwaralawlaki.html

And most importantly! Implement the teachings of Muhammad in your life, illustrate the beauty of Islam through your actions, be truthful, show mercy and compassion etc. Always look and smell nice. Anyone that fully implements the teachings of the Prophet will command love and respect from those around them. Guaranteed.

18. Muslim Immortal Valued Senior Member

No I am clean, I am just hyper active. I like doing 100s of things simultaneously. About the woman, think I've given up on her I've deleted her number out of my phone and I highly doubt she is going to call me. So forget her. I will find another older woman I can talk to, I think for me I liked her because I could talk to her.

19. Muslim Immortal Valued Senior Member

Dude, get her books? she has all the books, she paid £400 quid to get Tabri hadith, I was shocked. And why? just because she could look for things to attack the prophet with.

20. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

Muslim, if you'd just shoot the bitch, you wouldn't have any of these problems. Keeping her around is just causeing problems for you .....shoot the bitch and be done with it.

Baron Max

21. Nickelodeon Banned Banned

That would be murder, which would cause him even more problems!

22. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

But he wouldn't have any more problems with that bitch, would he?

Baron Max

23. Nickelodeon Banned Banned

No, he would just become someones bitch in jail.