Celebrate the death of Morons

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by infoterror, Sep 22, 2006.

1. infoterror Registered Senior Member

NEW YORK -- A teenage mother was arrested Thursday after police said her 3-month-old daughter fell into a bucket of vomit and died.

Savarin Dejesus, 18, left the child with a baby sitter at an East Harlem group home where she was living and then headed out for a night of partying Sept. 15, police said.

When she returned, she went to her room, set a bucket next to her bed in case she became sick and fell asleep with the baby, Niah Ford, in her arms, they said.

Dejesus vomited in the bucket that night, and later Niah tumbled out of her arms and landed in the bucket, police said.

Dejesus didn't discover what had happened to Niah until the next afternoon, they said.

Niah was taken to a hospital, where she was pronounced dead. It appeared she had drowned in the bucket, which was filled with water and vomit, police said.

http://www.1010wins.com/pages/86905.php?contentType=4&contentId=209918

I've just got to laugh. This kid would have surely grown up a moron because its parents were morons. Normally, I'd be appalled, but I refuse to censor myself: this is hilarious moron death and I celebrate it. DEATH TO ALL MORONS

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Well, with regard to that last at least, I feel almost certain everyone here will agree whole heartedly.

My sincerest condolences to your family.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Bells Staff Member

What a shame Info missed the bucket entirely when he was a baby.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. lixluke Refined Reinvention Valued Senior Member

It's funny how some wish death upon themselves.

8. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

That must be what most people call "compassion", huh?

Baron Max

9. Xerxes asdfghjkl Valued Senior Member

Celebrating the death of a simple child, you piece of shit? I can't tell if you're trying to provoke this kind of response of what..

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

10. sderenzi Banned Banned

This has gotta be the funniest thing I've ever encountered in my life. Not only is the mother a stupid fool but she's so irresponsible that she went out to party instead of staying home with her children. In fact the logical reason for her popping one out should've been to stay home, but no she can't even do that right.

This reminds me of something that might happen to Carmen because she's 22 and has a 5 year old, another 5 year old, and a 1 year old. It's hilarious (1 lives with it's father) but this girl and Carmen seem so alike in their ideas it's sick.

She called me once (when we still talked) and was asking for directions, appearantly she was going to a party and has someone babysitting her kids. What a hilarious thing to hear that a mother would be going to a party LOL

11. Genji Registered Senior Member

Yet another SF racist. Why they aren't permanently banned I don't know. Someday perhaps he will have a child that dies a tragic death. Karma can be a bitch. And with a dad like that what loss would there be??

12. Roman Banned Banned

Racist? You're the first to mention race, Genji.

13. lixluke Refined Reinvention Valued Senior Member

Lots of parents hire a babysitter so they can go out.

Probably not get wasted in whatever situation that was, but it's typical American behavior. Hire somebody to baby sit your kids to go out. I don't know anybody who's parents did not do so. It's not a crime. Parents sometimes leave their kids with babysitters or family members when they want to go on vacation alone without the kids.

Going out is not the irresponsible thing.

1. Getting wasted to the point you have to sleep with a bucket. But then again, some people go out, and don't need a bucket.

2. Taking care of a baby while under the influence. The number 1 leading cause of death of babies is accidents. Namely car accidents, but other accidents are also a leading cause.

14. lixluke Refined Reinvention Valued Senior Member

They never made any racist claims, but I would not doubt it.
    Classic racist meanderings.

15. Genji Registered Senior Member

He wouldn't have posted the article if it weren't a minority. His referencing them as human garbage makes that point.

16. sderenzi Banned Banned

Huh? I'm no raciest I am actually color blind. I just happen to dislike young children that are born but then not given the attention they deserve.

17. Genji Registered Senior Member

I was targeting the infoterrorist op author.

18. cole grey Hi Valued Senior Member

The phrase you meant to shout proudly is "death inflicted BY morons", which is something you would applaud, since you would be on the giving end of it.

19. Facial Valued Senior Member

I've made more moronic mistakes. A terrible tragedy. I do not support the opinion that they were morons.

20. phonetic stroking my banjo Registered Senior Member

It's a pretty fucking stupid thing to do and I'm sure she's paying for it now.

The baby should have been in a cot.

21. Dr Lou Natic Unnecessary Surgeon Registered Senior Member

That baby was probably a nigger.

A terrible tragedy, I love niggers.

22. cole grey Hi Valued Senior Member

Dr. Lou,

You are the best evidence I have ever seen that australia was started as a penal colony.

23. Bells Staff Member

My husband and I sometimes leave our son with his grandparents so we can go out to dinner and a drink afterwards. What's wrong with that? Granted we do not come home in a state where we need a bucket by the bed, but saying that a parent who leaves their child with a sitter for a night is irresponsible is well.. irresponsible and idiotic. I am sure your parents felt the need for a break and went out without you often enough. After reading your diatribe, I am guessing they probably had to force themselves to come home again..