This womens kissed me today...

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by Muslim, Sep 21, 2006.

1. Muslim Immortal Valued Senior Member

Its was weird, white ppl are weird. I mean I wasn't complaining or anything, but in my culture kissing someone is abit too full-on!

I went to get my hair done since my bastard hair dresser has moved, so I had to find a new hair salon, so there was this one which alot of woman wen to to. So I arranged an appointment on the phone.

And I went down, and I walked in and she out her hand out and shaked it and kissed me on the cheek! and I was like kinda taken back by it.

And she was like are you OK? you seem like you don't like being kissed, and some of the other ladies started laughing, and I was like "No its I just wasn't expecting it" so then they started messing around with me, another one came and she gave me a peck on the lips, and I was like getting embarrassed. Intimidating me and shit. I think they wanted to rape me... But it was alright... I liked it...

But I just think white people are bit strange like that. IN my culture you only kiss your wife, rest of the family you hug. And with men you hug and shake hands. No kissin' its seemed inappropriate. As Jatts are really extremely conservative believe it or not.

Sometimes, am like so paranoid like that guy, when theres a white girl walking behind me, I think I hope nothing happens to here, like walls over or gets kidnapped I'll be prime suspect.

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. thedevilsreject Registered Senior Abuser Registered Senior Member

they were probably just messing around with you, the girls at my school do it to other people as well. at our prom they went around grabbing everyones ass for a joke etc..

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Absane Rocket Surgeon Valued Senior Member

That used to happen to me at Wal-mart when I worked there. Three girls were always grabbing my ass. Two of them lesbians. From my experience, I wouldn't look into it too much.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. thedevilsreject Registered Senior Abuser Registered Senior Member

muslim just needs to intergrate himself better

8. phonetic stroking my banjo Registered Senior Member

How much did the haircut cost you? Sounds like you got robbed.

I was upset at having to pay £7, especially since I was leading the conversation and the women weren't that attractive.

9. c7ityi_ Registered Senior Member

Men can't be raped because they always want to have sex, so it wouldn't be rape... it would be just surprise sex.

People are like we expect them to be. If you change your thoughts and expectations of people, they will change.

10. Genji Registered Senior Member

I don't blame her for kissing you!

11. sderenzi Banned Banned

This post makes no sense yet again. Why would a stranger kiss Muslim and what does that have to do with the post? He said she kissed him implying a french kiss, to peck someone on the cheek is meaningless, my dog can do that!

So the question is, has he ever seen this girl before, because if not I would be weary of such an open sign of physicality. I of course do like surprises the kind of which Muslim claims to have recieved, yet I also want an emotional connection and it seems lacking here.

I thought Muslim was getting laid by all these woman, now he's saying the kiss weirded him out?!

12. redarmy11 Registered Senior Member

I assume you've never been an inmate in a US prison. According to Stop Prisoner Rape, the figures for male rape in US prisons exceed those for rape of females on the outside.

But I assume that you're talking about female-on-male rape? Well, this happens too. It's rare, but it happens, and, when it does, is every bit as traumatic for the victim as it is in it's more usual form. Men don't "always want to have sex". They only want to have sex with people they're attracted too. No-one wants to be pinned down and assaulted by a big, fat minger.

13. phonetic stroking my banjo Registered Senior Member

sdrenzi, you're in your 20's and still a virgin. Of course something like that will seem strange to you. Kissing (yes, it is still kissing) someone on the cheek is a fairly mainstream way to greet people, in certain circles and pretentious and showy situations.

It's amazing how vodka can change something so elemental with so little pain.

Oh, and the question remains: How much was your haircut, Muslim? Did you tip?

14. Roman Banned Banned

They did that to me a lot in Mexico, too. It was weird, and always caught me off guard.

There they'd press cheek to cheek and make a smacking noise with the lips. Faux kisses.

15. RubiksMaster Real eyes realize real lies Registered Senior Member

"This womens?"

16. Genji Registered Senior Member

Isn't that Adorable!!!

17. c7ityi_ Registered Senior Member

of course this doesn't count because men aren't attracted by men (usually)

well i would have no problem with some hot girls "raping" me.

i meant they want to have sex with any female who looks attractive (which most are)

if a man has had sex with many girls, it means he's a good man, but if a girl has had sex with many, she is seen as... a prostitute. because a man needs to be good to get a girl, but a girl can have sex with any man by just asking.

Last edited: Sep 22, 2006
  18. Fraggle Rocker Staff Member

Kissing is pretty common on the West Coast. Also in a lot of intellectual circles all over the USA. It all started in the 1960s, with the Sexual Revolution.

Women don't expect men to be taken aback by kissing. You'd better get used to it. I don't think much of what you've learned in hard-core Muslim culture is going to get you very far in the West.

"When in Rome..." You simply have to assimilate and adapt to our customs, or you'll be "that weird foreign dude" for the rest of your life.

19. Athelwulf Rest in peace Kurt... Registered Senior Member

I was about to point it out too.

20. Absane Rocket Surgeon Valued Senior Member

Hell.. I was born and raised here in the US, and I have not yet assimilated.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

21. Muslim Immortal Valued Senior Member

£35

22. Nickelodeon Banned Banned

£35? Do they use gold scissors or something?

23. Muslim Immortal Valued Senior Member

No, just cut it, put some dye on wash it and style it.