Princenton Univesity Test's the DIEBOLD VOTING MACHINES(A must see)

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by Blackrain, Sep 14, 2006.

1. Blackrain Registered Senior Member

Princenton University Test's the DIEBOLD VOTING MACHINES(A must see)

Looks like our worst fears have been confirmed. Watch this live Demostration conducted at Princeton University. Remember, Bush won in every County where there was a voting Machine. Kerry won in every county that had paper ballots.

http://itpolicy.princeton.edu/voting/videos.html

Last edited: Sep 14, 2006
  2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. RubiksMaster Real eyes realize real lies Registered Senior Member

Bullshit.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

And more bullshit! ...LOL!

Such silly bullshit as this is ridiculous to keep talking about, worrying about and making posts about .....don't ya' have something better to spend ye're time on?

Baron Max

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Genji Registered Senior Member

Besides, who really cares which of the twin parties win? How many citizens vote? 25% or a little more?? With no opposition party with any chance of tackling the Republicrat juggernaut these election/vote fraud frenzies are just horseshit imo.

8. Blackrain Registered Senior Member

9. Blackrain Registered Senior Member

STFU you Nazi. And watch the Video and comment on that. But if you care to comment about the messenger, and not the contents of the message so be it. No wonder lower IQ's vote Republican.

10. Genji Registered Senior Member

I love your last sentence! How true it is. RedStaters are not as intelligent as BlueStaters. Ignorant racist hicks in the flyover states (like mine) are ALL REpublican.

11. Blackrain Registered Senior Member

12. cato less hate, more science Registered Senior Member

my confidence in electronic voting machines is still a bit low. my thought is to record the results of the election in a database, and allow people to check if their votes were properly counted over the internet. faking a voting receipt would have to be harshly punished, and perhaps require people to sign their own receipts before leaving the polls, that way nobody can pull the old switcheroo on them and have them arrested.

just a thought, not really sure if there are loopholes.

13. Communist Hamster Cricetulus griseus leninus Valued Senior Member

It has already been proven many, many times that the diebold voting machines are flawed. Old news, my frend.

14. Ganymede Valued Senior Member

It's good that the video was posted. So the next time the Repubs pull the Conspiracy Theory card. We can point to this video of evidenece.

15. Stryder Keeper of "good" ideas. Valued Senior Member

Voting machines should run with a "Parallel system" in mind, this means both a hard copy and of course the software copy should be taken. One is broadcast to a HQ while the hardcopy is sealed within a ballet box. This allows both a quick method of tolling the votes, while still allowing the potential for a hardcopy recount.

16. certified psycho Beware of the Shockie Monkey Registered Senior Member

WHo even cares anymore.

17. Absane Rocket Surgeon Valued Senior Member

Wow. More "George Bush stole the election" bullshit.

I totally agree. What does it cost? $0.02 for a receipt? Stores do it ALL the time. It shouldn't hurt the checkbook to print receipts for voters.

18. leopold Valued Senior Member

godwins law enacted! you lose by default!

19. leopold Valued Senior Member

perfect!
    the machine can 'validate' your receipt with an ecrypted number and send that number along with your vote.

20. Absane Rocket Surgeon Valued Senior Member