Spuriousmonkey and the Netherlands

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by spuriousmonkey, Sep 12, 2006.

1. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

It is often said that Spuriousmonkey only criticises the USA. Obvously that is a blatant lie. Here I present to you the thread in which Spuriousmonkey goes nuts about the Netherlands.
    (link in Dutch)
    http://www.telegraaf.nl/binnenland/49792721/Erotisch_feest_rage_in_disco_s.html?p=7,1

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

The number of erotic parties at discos and nightclubs in the Netherlands is constantly rising! Often these parties can even include a 'dark room' where people can have sex.

6 years ago there were only 19 of these parties, last year there were 90!

30% of people who go out would like to visit one of these parties.

------

We need to become more moral in the netherlands and censor books and titties on TV. Like in the USA.

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

I'm very ashamed of the Dutch. They are a dangerous people. I found this opinion on the Dutch news site where a Dutch person makes an unwarranted vile attack on freedom loving america.

translation:

I saw footage this week where American soldiers without shame and with a big smile on their faces told how they shoot at anything that moves, even if there are only women and children for miles to see, while they are listening to their Mp3-player playing the song 'burn baby burn'... INCOMPREHENSIBLE that there is even one country that supports these sick lunatics. I am very very ashamed that the Netherlands follows these dangerous lunatics like a bitch in heat.

I don't know, but I think we should have secret prisons in the Netherlands where they torture some sense into these biased people.

Another message shows that the Dutch are just all racists:
    Translation:

Bush, please go away, the world is sick of you. Clash of civilization means you shouldn't launch a crusade, dumbass. The Klu Klux Clan was also a clash of ideologies. Why do white people always have to sow death and destruction abroad?

Clearly this person is an enemy.

Clearly the educational system in the Netherlands has failed to instill a sense of freedom in the following person:
    translation:
    Cowboy Bush has spoken. America has become too small for us. After exterminating the Indians we now exterminate the extremists.
    tsk tsk

----------

And here is a message for the American Airforce.

Saturday 23 september at 13.00 on the 'museumplein' in Amsterdam there is a big anti-bush demonstration. Please send some cruise missiles there, or some precision guided munitions..

Last edited: Sep 12, 2006
  4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. imaplanck. Banned Banned

Very disturbing, I suggest we start a worldwide petition for this depravity to cease forthwith.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

Freedom corrupts ...absolute freedom corrupts absolutely.

Hmm? Humans can't adequately deal with freedom in large quantities. Perhaps without adequate control, humans will ruin the societies in which they live.

Baron Max

8. imaplanck. Banned Banned

Right on brother! Lets censor all wanton titillation prevalent within decent society. Also may I broach that we ban the words: 'penis', 'vagina' and 'girl lumps' from the vocabulary?

9. Roman Banned Banned

Those Dutch girls aren't very attractive. At all.

10. leopold Valued Senior Member

11. lixluke Refined Reinvention Valued Senior Member

Sweet!

I'll have to stop by sometime.

Hopefully it's not prostitution. But if there are hot girls there to meet that don't turn out to be hos, I wouldn't mind passing through.

12. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

hehe...I'm sciforums uncle!

13. Ophiolite Valued Senior Member

Another Nasty thing About the Netherlands: A ticket inspector on a train from Amsterdam to Heerhugowaard made fun of my pronounciation of the latter. This required me to undergo extensive psychotherapy which the Dutch government still refuses to pay for.

14. The Devil Inside Banned Banned

"Hehr-Hoo-Ho (glottal)-wahrd".

15. Ophiolite Valued Senior Member

Dutch is not a language, but a throat infection.

16. The Devil Inside Banned Banned

i thought so too, when i was first learning it.

the pronunciation is easy..the R's are the hardest thing for an american to learn to pronounce correctly.

the grammar is what will stick ya.

17. domesticated om Stickler for details Valued Senior Member

You should give your little monkey avatar sunglasses, a visor, sucking on a pacifier, and waving around a pair of glowsticks.

18. Roman Banned Banned

And ecstasy.

19. Genji Registered Senior Member

Rome comes to mind.

20. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

Dutch is easy. Being an american is also easy.

21. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/5187010.stm

It is a fucking outrage what the Dutch are doing! Look at their reaction:

HOW DARE THE DUTCH CRITICIZE DEMOCRATIC FREEDOMS! HOW DARE THE COWARDICE DUTCH CRITICIZE THE SUPPORT FOR THE USA IN THE DEMOCRATIC WAR AGAINST IRAQ!!

It seems the Dutch are nothing more than fascists that wish spit on democracy and what's worse, they spit on the greatest democratic nation in the world (USA)), where people have the right to dream the democratic freedom to have more money than their neighbour.

22. leopold Valued Senior Member

a shining example spurious.
    in other words the voice of the dutch people doesn't mean shit to it's government.

maybe that's what this world needs, a dutch government where the pedophiles rule.

23. The Devil Inside Banned Banned

that will become a lobbying group in time...nobody will vote them in.