You're welcome, Satyr

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by Roman, Sep 11, 2006.

1. Roman Banned Banned

Satyr has been thanking us most profusely, and I feel that it would be most impolite not to respond.

So Satyr, you're most welcome. Would you like a piece of cake?

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Or do we only give cake to people we're thanking.

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Satyr Banned Banned

Thank you, again, SCIFORUMS

But I am not trained in the epistemology of feeding on a two-dimensional ontology.
    I cannot grasp or taste the cake but I can see it and imagine its essence, its spirit, in my mouth.
    I am nourished by its projected energy.
    That is enough.
    I beleive in it, because it makes me feel good.
    Oh well....

I would first like to thank my Lord and Saviour Jesus H. Christ for making all of this possible.
    God...Rocks!!!!!!
    Then I would like to than America and her benevolent, just, and democratic glory.
    From sea to shining sea.....

I would also like to thank my mother for paying the rent and feeding me in the basement, and my father, who is no longer with us but who most certainly watches over me from heaven and is....ashamed.....

Thank you TimeTraveler for your wonderful retarded theory about immortal consciousness, based on nothing more than energy.

Thank you, lightgigantic, for being so obtusely consistent in your mental deficiencies and absurd rationalizations concerning what you so desperately want to be ‘truth’.
    Thank you for reminding me why people want to believe in what sooths them.

Thank you cool skill for the laughter and this unforgettable quote:
    Beautiful!!!! It's a classic.

Thank you Diogenes’sDog for your thickness.

Thank you Theoryofrelativity for proving that a 155 I.Q. means little….especially when it is only a number, and thank you for proving, once more, that 'selfless' femininity and philosophy do not mix.

Thank you Q for returning my lost innocence to me, intact and unsoiled by reality.

Thank you Buddha1 – You are gone but not forgotten.
    Your spiritual energy is still with us – Thank you for reconnecting me with my feminine, anally aroused side and explaining why I get hard in the locker-room.

Thank you mattmarr for uncovering all those nasty Illuminati plots and showing us that there is more than one way to be deluded.

Thank you Baron Max, my old but not forgotten redneck fiend.
    You taught me that being laconic is not always a sign of wisdom.

Thank you perplexity for being so wonderfully unaware of how stupid you really are.

Thank you Ophiolite and Roman for following me around and trying to knock the chip off my pretentious shoulders.

Oh….god, I’m so nervous…..I hope I don’t forget anyone…..

Aaaaah, I would like to thank the academy for this cake and for all those that voted for me and above all else…..I would like to thank all of you, my fans,…..Thank you…for teaching me how to think and be both good and retarded, all at once!!!!
    Thank you for showing me that it is better to be happy than it is to be aware.

Godless bless you!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited: Sep 12, 2006
  4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. The Devil Inside Banned Banned

my avatar told me to tell you that you were welcome, satyr.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Satyr Banned Banned

Mommy told me God loves me.

8. invert_nexus Ze do caixao Valued Senior Member

/me sad...

9. Satyr Banned Banned

Okay….I thank inverted nexus for something or other….

10. invert_nexus Ze do caixao Valued Senior Member

/me happy...

11. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

It suffices to thank the Lord.

12. Satyr Banned Banned

Satyr's Existential Ponderings

If lightgigantic’s cranium is as thick and dense as a black-hole then will it:

A] Collapse in on its self, like his arguments, into a retarded singularity from which no meaning or reason can escape from its gravitational pull.

B] Result in a multidimensional wormhole into Never-Never-Land , where he will live, until death, content in his own imagination.

C] Result in a multidimensional wormhole connecting us with God.

Or

D] Implode into a massive Shock-wave of Stupidity, taking reality along with it.

Of, course I should say: lightgigantic’s cranium is as thick as a black-hole encompassing a tiny dense area of darkness from where no light can escape.

Prove that it is not, you unbelievers.

Last edited: Sep 12, 2006
  13. thedevilsreject Registered Senior Abuser Registered Senior Member

or turn itself into a super-massive black hole

geez do scientists actually get money for making up these names