The 911 Famllies released their Documentary (Watch it Now)

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by Blackrain, Sep 11, 2006.

1. Blackrain Registered Senior Member

Eventhough you can watch it for free I'd advise everyone who watches it to purchase the DVD. All proceeds will go to the victoms famlies.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-8666444901186351024&q=911 press for truth

Here's a review snippet of the Documentary.

http://www.scoop.co.nz/stories/HL0609/S00147.htm

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. phonetic stroking my banjo Registered Senior Member

Not trying to be a cold hearted bastard about it, but didn't the victims have life insurance that would take care of their loved ones if they died? And if not - why not?

Lots of people die and their families are left struggling because they weren't covered. I don't see them getting handouts.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Satyr Banned Banned

So many “innocent victims”.

Pity.
    I’m sad.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Genji Registered Senior Member

I can't stand all the weepy hand wringing over 9/11.

America can sure dish out death & destruction but we can't take any punches ourselves. I'm yearning for 9/12!!

8. John99 Banned Banned

I'm sure you can't.

9. Genji Registered Senior Member

I'm referring to 9/11, not a scenario where I am assaulted.

Americans are crybabies yet we spread destruction and death around the globe and express pride about it. It's embarrassing. Yeah, 9/11 was a terrible day, I was shocked and upset like everyone else but this moaning, hand wringing, patriotism fest is nauseating. It was 2 buildings, 3k people in a nation of 300 million. Wallowing in self pity won't bring anyone back.

10. John99 Banned Banned

So dont be apart of it Genji.

11. Genji Registered Senior Member

I'd need to avoid tv (my addiction) radio, newspapers, the Internet and most friends and family. The 12th will be here soon enough!

12. John99 Banned Banned

TV news plays everything to death, that's true. Watch Nickelodeon.

13. sderenzi Banned Banned

I agree with Genji. 911 is a ridiculious joke because it was only 2 really tall building that fell down. If the stupid fucks in New York hadn't built things so incredibly high then the whole thing would've been moot, there'd have been nothing to fall! It's New Yorks own fault for thinking they can keep letting their young teens pop out kids and just build higher to compensate.

In reality everyone will be crying when food runs out and we begin eating eachother to survive the next ice-age. Then we'll see some real death!

Everyone that died in 911 was a person with a unique life and way of existing, we always miss those people when they're taken away. I do however find it hard for myself to really view things linearly instead of multidimensionally. All those people were dead long before the planes hit, they died 50 years later of old age, so what if they burn alive or die right now. Hell if everyone were to die right now would it really matter, we're all gone anyways?

14. thedevilsreject Registered Senior Abuser Registered Senior Member

god you retard, if i shoot you in the head would it matter

probably not, bad example

15. perplexity Banned Banned

Deleted

Last edited: Mar 13, 2007
  16. Pi-Sudoku Slightly extreme Registered Senior Member

these people dont need money, they were rich stockbrokers and stuff before they died.

If i want to give money to charity i will give it to people who need it.

17. thedevilsreject Registered Senior Abuser Registered Senior Member

nice generalisation jackass, many people were ordinary people such as policemen and firefighters and tourists flying in the plane

18. John99 Banned Banned

cleaners, maintenance men and low pay security guards too.

19. thedevilsreject Registered Senior Abuser Registered Senior Member

i know sorry but if i were to list them all then it would take far too long

20. sderenzi Banned Banned

It was probably a favor, ehh? When the planet begins tearing itself apart because woman couldn't stop popping out babies (due to the mass of humans exceeding the cores ability to stabley support them) then we'll see how much people give a damn about 911 LOL

21. thedevilsreject Registered Senior Abuser Registered Senior Member

what the hell is this, this is THE MOST RETARTED thing i have ever heard in my life, you really are a pathetic weasel to disrespect the families with this

22. Roman Banned Banned

Those Jews got exactly what they deserved.

23. leopold Valued Senior Member

give some examples where americans expressed pride at causing death and destruction.