I got a right bollocking from my dentist...

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by Muslim, Sep 11, 2006.

1. Muslim Immortal Valued Senior Member

What a bitch she was probably on her reds.

She told me, "don't you, don't you just care about the all the chocolate that you eat do you want your teeth to fall out, do you want that, I am so disappointed in you I told you do not eat sweet things, but you do not listen"

I was like

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

and then she was like....

"So what do you have to say for yourself? go one then what do you have to SAY for yourself"

and I'm like

And I started feeling so hot, and it was so unconfortable. Anyway, I have to go see her in 2 weeks time. After a grilling like that am not going anywhere near anything sweet. She was well mad!

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

Ahh, you poor, poor baby ....someone yelled at you? That was just mean and nasty, huh? Why don't you strap on some C4 explosives and go blow her and yourself to hell? That'd teach her to be nicer, by Allah!

Baron Max

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. heliocentric Registered Senior Member

yeah women in health proffesions can be abit mental, i think its that mothering instinct gone slightly array.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. imaplanck. Banned Banned

dID You give it to her dude? rrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeerrrrrr

8. tablariddim forexU2 Valued Senior Member

When I used to smoke :m: my teeth would get so dirty I used to have to go to the dentist 4 times a year for cleaning.. my hygeinist would always ask me what the hell I did to get them so gunged up 'do you smoke cigars?'.

9. Roman Banned Banned

Poor, spineless Muslim.

10. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

Their job is to keep your teeth healthy, she's just doing her job, like a fitness coach.

11. mountainhare Banned Banned

I don't understand why she's bitching. She's making money out of you, after all...

12. Genji Registered Senior Member

I for one would HAPPILY suck all the chocolate off of his teeth.

13. Roman Banned Banned

14. Genji Registered Senior Member

My probing tongue would slurp up the chocolate in the upper esophogus as well! Mmmm-mmm Good!

15. Roman Banned Banned

Whatever gets you off, which appears to be sucking on the decaying food residue in other males.

16. Genji Registered Senior Member

Young BEAUTIFUL males, not just any greasy slob on the street! I have principles you know.

17. weed_eater_guy It ain't broke, don't fix it! Registered Senior Member

i went to my family's new dentist in their new hometown of Elizabethtown, Kentucky, which according to the dentist that worked on me, Kentucky is THE worst state in the union when it comes to dental hygine. I asked if it was unusual for someone the age of 19 to need a filling. She said "Oh... believe me, you're WELL above the norm..."

I can imagine it'd be frustrating working on people's mouths. A dentist studied them, and now works to take the best care possible of them, unlike their original owners. Kinda like a mechanic getting pissed at someone for doing something as dumb as riding the breaks, or a vet getting annoyed at someone locking the dog in a single room for 23 hrs a day.

just a thought

18. imaplanck. Banned Banned

Lmao why does Genji always crack me up

19. John99 Banned Banned

Thats why he's gay.

20. Genji Registered Senior Member

I'm gay because...? I make some people laugh sometimes? And that has what to do with sexual genetics?

21. phonetic stroking my banjo Registered Senior Member

Gay, happy, gay? He's a gay old chap, is Genji! ho ho

You're lucky you have a bloody dentist anyway, Muslim. Last time I asked for an appointment they gave me one for 5 months later. Unsurprisingly, the date came and went and only when they tried to screw me for not showing up did I remember. She probably has quite a busy schedule, what with the private patients she has to deal with. I mean, us NHS scum do bring them some money, but they'd rather be working on private patients all the time. I was due a filling and some x-rays about 8 months ago :-/ Ah well.

22. Muslim Immortal Valued Senior Member

Is he gay? genji? I thought she was female...

23. thedevilsreject Registered Senior Abuser Registered Senior Member

nope, he is as bent as a pretzel