Confusing Songs

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by sderenzi, Sep 11, 2006.

1. sderenzi Banned Banned

Here are 2 songs, for one I think I know the lyrics, for the other I only know what song reminds me of it. Try and help me out!

First song I heard on the radio recently, I could swear the words are "Let's get a soda tonight, all I ever wanted is in your eyes, it's fun to take you where I wanna go". The music is kinda spiffy, with a beat... rock

The next, well... I could swear that Judas Priest had sung it, then I realized that he only reminded me of the guy that does (maybe). The song that is similar is Psychoman by Black Sabbeth. This one however is more about how this guy has a change coming over him and is going to kill or something, it's odd like he has a weapon I think and he will use it.. could'a sworn it was an axe.. oh well.. I also thought it might've been Iron Maiden but they aren't sounding quite right. Judas Priest certainly comes close, but I tried all his stuff and didn't find it. Any ideas?

I could swear the moon was in it, they talk about the moon, or how a guy is good then becomes bad : sigh: I've no idea, if only I could remember some of the lyrics. Mostly it's just a more bad-ass song like Psychoman.

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. John99 Banned Banned

just so you know i reported this thread.

nah only kidding

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

sounds like tiis (damn keyboard)

scary tisnt it?

se you

be nice to Carmen , chicks dont leav me alone either.

Last edited: Sep 11, 2006
  4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. RubiksMaster Real eyes realize real lies Registered Senior Member

Can you tell me what era the song was from? Did it sound new, old, 70s, 80s, 90s? If you had to compare what it sounded like to a different group, what would it be?

The second one could be a lot of things. That's a common theme in this type of metal. Here are my guesses:

Judas Priest - "Hellrider"
    Blue Oyster Cult - "Black Blade"
    Ozzy - "Bark at the Moon"

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. sderenzi Banned Banned

It sounded really new, in fact I think that it was new. I just haven't been able to find it on any listings as of yet. They keep playing it, just never saying the name of the artist but I think it was like 4 words.

Anyway it was new.

As for the other song, well... it's really hard to say but listen it started off "I believe" with a guy chopping wood or something, then something happens and he starts going crazy and attacks other people. I could swear that is what happens, but I don't have any idea what the band is. Also he chops people up, they keep saying how he's changing and stuff... it's weird. I looked through some bands but ehh I'm at a loss.

I could swear it was like chop, axe, cut throat, something that is feeling like that. Anyways I'll never find out now :-Z~

8. RubiksMaster Real eyes realize real lies Registered Senior Member

Nothing rings a bell. But I do know how bad it is to not know what a song is. I usually end up figuring it out a year later, in some really weird or coincidental circumstances.

If they are playing it a lot, then it shouldn't be too hard. Next time it comes on, get out a piece of paper and write down as many lyrics as you can, especially if there are any words that are relatively uncommon in songs.

The second song sounds like something I should know. I might know it if I had a little more to go on. Was it fast or slow?

9. francois Schwat? Registered Senior Member

Don't go chasing waterfalls!

10. sderenzi Banned Banned

It was fast

11. John99 Banned Banned

Was it about Jeffrey Dahmer?

12. John99 Banned Banned

was Randy Rhodes playing?