Aids: Women to Man

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by Muslim, Sep 10, 2006.

1. Muslim Immortal Valued Senior Member

Say a bitch is infected with aids, what are the odd of a guy getting aids, if he had sex without without a condom?

After how long would he notice? like what would be the symptoms?

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. The Devil Inside Banned Banned

i would guess that the chance is pretty good that they would be infected.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. thedevilsreject Registered Senior Abuser Registered Senior Member

bad luck muslim

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. imaplanck. Banned Banned

Its actually considerably lower probability for a man to contract hiv/aids from a woman, than it is for a woman to contract from a man. This is reduced further if one is circumsized because the virus is absorbed through the head of the penis, which is tougher and thus harder for the virus to penetrate.
    I think the odds are less than 20% for a man intercoursing with an infected worman minus forskin, but still pretty low uncircumsized . Where it would be something like 80% for a woman to contract it from a man.

You've never educated yourself on this? I thought with your life you would have.

Last edited: Sep 10, 2006
  8. Fraggle Rocker Staff Member

The symptoms are usually extremely slow to appear. The actual infection that is transmitted by sexual contact (and in a few other ways mostly involving blood) is the Human Immunodeficiency Virus, or HIV. AIDS is merely a condition, the collection of symptoms of an HIV infection, the Acquired Immuno-Deficiency Syndrome.

People can, and often do, have HIV in their body for years before any symptoms manifest. That is one of the reasons the epidemic is so hard to manage. By the time a person is diagnosed with AIDS, they may have no idea who gave it to them. And even if they do, both they and the other person may have had sexual contact with dozens of other people since then, each of whom may also have had contact with dozens more, creating a pool of potential carriers so large that it is impossible to identify them all, much less find them.

I don't know what the shortest time is between contracting HIV and coming down with AIDS, but I believe it's something like six months. The problem is that you can have no symptoms for years and not know you've got it.

Fortunately even if a person is asymptomatic the virus itself can be easily detected by a blood test. It usually shows up within three months but it has been known to take as long as a year from the time of contact.

You MUST do three things:
    • Get a blood test within the next couple of weeks. Every community has clinics that will do it for free. They will give you better advice than mine but you should go back for another test, I think it's in three months, and then keep going back for about a year until you can be sure you don't have HIV.
    • Immediately start behaving responsibly, which means assuming that you may have HIV. At the very least, inform every potential sex partner of your problem and let her make the choice for herself, and always use a condom. Even if a woman gives you oral sex you should use a condom because it's possible to transmit that way. If you give oral sex to her I'm not sure what the risk is but please find out and don't assume that there is none just because I don't know about it.
    • Discharge your civic responsibility and do everything you can to make the woman in question get tested. You may have to make a tough decision about reporting her to the authorities. No one likes to snitch on people and I would never recommend it for anything except domestic abuse or other violence or a major felonious breach of trust. But transmitting HIV is equivalent to negligent homicide. If a person with multiple sex partners has HIV and takes no precautions, the probability is very close to 100% that they will cause the death of at least one person.
    As for the symptoms themselves, you'll have to talk to the people at the clinic about that. Since HIV works by weakening the immune system, the first thing that may happen is for the patient to simply become more susceptible to other infections. They may just seem to get sick more often. This is another reason that HIV goes undetected, it's not obvious.

The only way to tell is to get a blood test. The clinic will ensure your privacy. If you're worried about your friends seeing you there, go to one on the other side of the city.

Good luck. If you're circumcised and only had one contact the probability is good that you're okay. But you won't know without getting tested.

If you're not circumcised then get it done right away. We used to think it was just a cultural tradition and it became controversial a few years ago, but the controversy is dead now that it turns out to be a health issue.

And... bear in mind that the previous generation of sexually transmitted diseases (STDs) has not gone away. Herpes is still rampant. It won't kill you but it's absolutely incurable and it will ruin your life--and herpes can be easily transmitted by oral contact. If you don't trust someone to be responsible enough to take care of their own sexual health, then you should not be having sex with them, ever.

Last edited: Sep 10, 2006
  9. Pi-Sudoku Slightly extreme Registered Senior Member

The Wikipedia article on HIV seems to suggest that the chances of contracting HIV from an infected woman is only 1/200. I may have misread the chart so check it out yourself, all the same don't let the statistics lead you into complacency, i agree fully with Fraggle Rocker, get checked.

Your local GP will do the test for you as will you local sexual health clinic.

10. RubiksMaster Real eyes realize real lies Registered Senior Member

You have some messed up friends (unless, of course, you are talking about yourself), if they would have sex with an AIDS infected woman without a condom, without knowing the risks.

11. tablariddim forexU2 Valued Senior Member

One of the first symptoms is that they start referring to women as bitches and then they post pictures of their friends to be ridiculed on a public forum, then they die.

12. Roman Banned Banned

Hahaha, ouch.

13. leopold Valued Senior Member

do you really screw dogs?

14. imaplanck. Banned Banned

15. sderenzi Banned Banned

He's nuts, Muslim has been performing to many antics as of late

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

16. thedevilsreject Registered Senior Abuser Registered Senior Member

so, you have not been performing any, pussy

17. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

Ahh, don't worry about HIV and AIDS and STDS ...hell, by the time it begins to cause you problems, there'll be a cure or else every-fuckin'-body else on the planet will have it anyway. Fuck away, fuck to your heart's content and enjoy!

Baron Max

18. imaplanck. Banned Banned

Muslim will have single handedly given it to everyone on the planet by that time. If his boasting is anything to go by.

19. Muslim Immortal Valued Senior Member

Cool, I am circumcised. Didn't know sex was dangerous like.

20. Muslim Immortal Valued Senior Member

It was about a year ago. I had sex with this bitch and she insisted I don't use a condom. I had sex with her twice in that day. And a week later there was rumors she had aids. But she looked healthy and stuff and she is still alive, and I am still alive. And I've only had 1 cold since then.

But since then I always use a condom unless I am 100% positive the bitch ain't a whore. If I couldn't have sex with woman through natural means, then I'd even pay to have sex, thats how much I enjoy it. I am thinking I am young, I am turning atheist, and we only get to live once fuck it have sex drink alcohol enjoy life. No good being a fundie then dying and just being dead and thats it. You know just being dead no 72 virgins in heaven.

21. Muslim Immortal Valued Senior Member

what ever. Ain't got a book to read or something? what ever you scientists do?

22. phlogistician Banned Banned

Then you should definitely go get a blood test. Many suffers of AIDS report having a cold, or flu like infection after becoming infected, and this is usually a week or two after the event. It's a reaction to the virus, of course. I guess this timing could vary, as the symptoms take varying times to appear in different people.

Anyway, get checked out, it's irresponsible not to.

23. ripleofdeath Registered Senior Member

Statisticaly infection from female to male is said to be
    1 in 4000 or soo.
    SOo...
    the chance of you contracting it is EXTREEMLY slim unles you got into kinky stuff like blood swapping or cutting, or both were bleeding from some skin abrasion or cut.

blood to blood
    or more soo body fluid to body fluid.

Seek profesional diagnosis as soon as you can.
    the Virus can lay dorment in the human body indefinitely, soo
    just because you have contracted the virus it may not show or develop.

on average
    it takes around 6 months to show on standard tests once it has been contracted.
    in theory, (hoping you have a modern health system) it should be free to have an HIV test at your doctor.