Which Shipping Company Do You Trust More?

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by sderenzi, Sep 6, 2006.

?

I Trust

1. DHL

2 vote(s)
    22.2%
  2. FedEx

5 vote(s)
    55.6%
  3. UPS

1 vote(s)
    11.1%
  4. USPS

1 vote(s)
    11.1%
  1. sderenzi Banned Banned

Select Your Answer Above

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Neildo Gone Registered Senior Member

FedEx. All the others are way friggin' slow. I receieve my FexEd packages a lot sooner than the ETA -- sometimes the next day on a regular 3-5 day delivery.

- N

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. thedevilsreject Registered Senior Abuser Registered Senior Member

i have no first hand experience but from what i hear fed-ex are the best

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. The Devil Inside Banned Banned

fedex used to deliver my paychecks from new jersey every 2 weeks at the exact same time, on the exact same day.....

i was completely satisfied for over 5 years.

8. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

I've only ever used fedex and no complaints.

9. Fraggle Rocker Staff Member

When we first moved to our small city, UPS was the only game in town. Our whole county, which covers about 4,000 sq. mi., has a population of about 100,000 people, and it's 300 miles in any direction to a bigger city than ours. We were at their mercy. And then they had that strike several years ago, and it virtually paralyzed the city. I don't care if it was labor's fault or management's fault, when people depend on you you don't get to behave like children and go stomping off to your room. There was one FedEx outlet in the whole town, but they brought in more trucks and planes and did their best to take up the slack.

To this day I will not patronize UPS. I have a long memory and I forgive very slowly. FedEx outlets have popped up everywhere, we can even drop off packages at the nearby country store.

There's another company called Airborne Express that occasionally delivers packages and documents to us. They must be smaller, they send a station wagon instead of a truck, but they seem to give good service.

We don't even get airmal service, so you don't have to ask what I think of USPS. FedEx, UPS, and corporations manage to fly jets into our airport but the friggin' U.S. government can't get its act together to buy space on a prop-driven commuter airliner.

10. vslayer Registered Senior Member

well considering ive never seen anyone but DHL operate in my country, id have to vote for them. although they are probably one of the slowest couriers. i use posthaste or PBT whenever possible.