Mentality of Nazis

Discussion in 'Human Science' started by lixluke, Sep 3, 2006.

1. lixluke Refined Reinvention Valued Senior Member

Not necessarily Nazis of Germany, but perhaps them as well.

What is it that drives people to consider the weak to be worthless, and the strong to be worthwhile?

These people divide humans into categories of weak and strong. They detest the weak, and admire the strong.

They do not look at humans as equals.

There are those that vew poor people as lazy and freeloaders.
    They detest them claiming that they are leeches.
    I believe that the only leeches are the rich.
    Why do they feel this way? What is the basis for this mentality?

Some people of the Nazi mentality detest laziness and apathy as if such people deserve to die.

Last edited: Sep 3, 2006
  2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. lixluke Refined Reinvention Valued Senior Member

I am trying to get my thoughts together, so I can specifically define this Nazi mentality, and the basis for it.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. francois Schwat? Registered Senior Member

What evidence is there that all humans are equal?

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. lixluke Refined Reinvention Valued Senior Member

In terms of value, there is infinite value to a human life. All humans have infinite value. Not all the resources on this planet can equal the value of human life. As for proof, this is an ethical question. I have yet to see proof otherwise.

8. vslayer Registered Senior Member

no, thats elitism, not nazi-ism.

9. lixluke Refined Reinvention Valued Senior Member

Eletism yes. What is this mentality all about?
    Why do they have such disdain for the poor and weak as if they were commiting a crime for being poor?

10. my_Names_Steve Registered Member

The Nazis were not the only ones to develop this type of hatred towards jews, homosexuals, minorities of the sort... But were the first to take violent action on a huge level. As children, they were raised with the ideas of antisemitisim, not because they really hated the jews, more-so on the idea that the jews were easy to blame. It was easy for them to point the finger at the jews for the social, economic and political problems of their country. Jewish people usually worked in educated jobs and can be seen as a small group of people with the ability to manipulate the status quo to their advantage. But that was just during the early 20th century. Before that, there were many antisematic practices and whatnot. Being raised with this mentality over several centuries/generations, they would accept the government stating the jews were responsible for this that and the other. Thus the holocaust.....
    but thats just my understanding of it...

11. lixluke Refined Reinvention Valued Senior Member

I know gay people that are minorities, and still have this attitude about poor people.

12. my_Names_Steve Registered Member

The point is, the Nazi movement blamed a group of people, not because or race, orientation or whatnot....But because they were easy to pick out and blame. When the majority of the people could say and do anything against these groups of people they learned over time to hate, it would allow for the holocaust to occure. The mentality is not limited to the Jews, and homosexuals; but to anyone that was not german of X Y Z trait.