D'ster I'm calling you out!!! You **&%$#*%^

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by Blackrain, Sep 2, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Blackrain Registered Senior Member

I love responding to Racist Bullshit. This definately deserves it's own thread. Because what I'm going to expose is your bigotted nature for all to see. Here's the facts D'ster you fucking dweeb. When a White person is Murdered. 85% of the time they're murdered by someone of the SAME RACE!! I know that pisses you off doesn't it?

From 1976 to 2004 --

86% of white victims were killed by whites
    94% of black victims were killed by blacks
    To view data, click on the chart.

http://www.ojp.usdoj.gov/bjs/homicide/race.htm

So you only have a 15% chance to be Murdered by a Black Man. But you have an 85% chance of being murdered by one of your own. And this goes for all racial groups. We're our own worst enemy. And while you're at D'ster. Look at the Crime Staistics in Russia! A place where you can't blame the Blacks and Mexicans for all of the White mans problems. They have a higher Murder rate, eventhough they have Higher IQ's on average. So there goes your IQ=Civility argument. Chinese on average have higher IQ's then Americans. But would you want to live under that Brutal communist state where dissenters are ran over by Tanks live on National TV? Stop pointing the finger at the other racial groups. Because you and I know that White collar crime effects us more then Blue collar crime. And White collar crimminals come in all races. Their only allegence is to the $$$$.

So yeah, while you're combing over your "statisics" remember to look at the full picture. So realists like me won't have to pwn you and make you look dummer then you already are.

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. thedevilsreject Registered Senior Abuser Registered Senior Member

actaully its 14 and 86%

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Pi-Sudoku Slightly extreme Registered Senior Member

This seems to be overwhelming evidence that both white and black people are racist, refusing to murder anyone of the opposite race.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. leopold Valued Senior Member

i like you blackrain.
    are you really black?

8. The Devil Inside Banned Banned

*sigh*

i opened this thread, hoping to be entertained.
    ugh.

9. francois Schwat? Registered Senior Member

Pi-Sudoku
    I doubt it's that so much as it is of clustering. Blacks cluster, whites, cluster -- we all prefer being around people like ourselves. So take any given white person and there's a much higher chance that he's surrounded by a lot of white people rather rather than blacks. Same with blacks. If you take a given black person, chances are, there are a lot more black people around him than whites, asians, you get the point.

You're most like to harm/murder people you're around. It's the same idea as the fact that you're a lot more likely to get in a car accident in your own area than somewhere else, say traveling. It's a matter of proximity.

10. Blackrain Registered Senior Member

No, but I did stay at a Holiday Inn last night

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

11. francois Schwat? Registered Senior Member

Blackrain:

Not that I'm a supporter of D'ster's message, but those statistics don't contradict his in any way. It's just emphasis on a different element. It also doesn't take into account of population disparities.

12. thedevilsreject Registered Senior Abuser Registered Senior Member

you do realise there is still a sense of bigotism in that, that we prefer to be around people like us

13. francois Schwat? Registered Senior Member

I wasn't being explicit when I said ourselves. That's the point, "ourselves" can be in reference to any group.

It's true, isn't it? Not just pertaining to race, but every classification. Do you spend our downtime hanging out with grandmothers? No! We spend time with our peers, most of whom we have a lot in common with. Like people who like to party, people who are pretty, smart people, gender and so on.

14. Blackrain Registered Senior Member

Exactly, and this is what Affirmative Action tries to correct. Because we all have the tendancy, to hire, live, socialize, & fall in love with, someone that mirrors our own reflection. But in the end, Affirmative Action only breeds resentment. Do I think it's fair? Not really, but we need something to moderate the tribal impulses that all racial groups have and exercise on a daily basis. In the end, it just replaces a bigger evil with a lessor evil.

15. thedevilsreject Registered Senior Abuser Registered Senior Member

thats all well and good but it is still slightly bigoted is it not

16. original sine Registered Senior Member

No, it is not bigotism. It's not about intolerance or racism, it's just how the social structure works out.

17. Blackrain Registered Senior Member

Ofcourse it is. But if the ruling majority were fair and impartial we wouldn't need it at all.

18. D'ster Registered Senior Member

What your stats prove is that a white person is in danger of being murdered by another white person, but the danger is greatly increased if that same white person was just around blacks.

Your government stats count hispanic offenders as white, but it is still amazing how you do ignore the black on white murder rate.

I'm am sure a women would rather get her money stolen, then to be raped.
    OK

Last edited: Sep 3, 2006
  19. nicholas1M7 Banned Banned

First I thought, oh look, its a guy screaming at D'ster, might be a delightful show of idiocy. Then, I read the first sentence and realized this ain't funny. What a waste of my clicking on threads.

20. leopold Valued Senior Member

i disagree.
    affirmative action was to get blacks into our system, to get blacks into positions of power. once that happens there is no longer a need for affirmative action because the blacks that have gained power should be able to deal with the situation that exists in the people.

21. James R Just this guy, you know? Staff Member

D'ster:

That's the second time you've posted that pie chart.

Please post the one that includes white-on-white murder and black-on-black, so we can get an idea of the true proportions.

22. D'ster Registered Senior Member

Distribution of single-offender victimizations, based on race of victims, by type of crime and perceived race of offender - Year 2002
    Offender victim Estimated number of victimizations

U.S Population:
    Whites - 70%
    Blacks - 12%

Crimes of Violence:
    White on Black - 100,111
    Black on White - 466,205
    Black on Black - 460,388

Completed violence:
    White on Black - 16,017
    Black on White - 162,718
    Black on Black - 157,559

Attempted/Threatened Violence:
    White on Black - 84,187
    Black on White - 303,535
    Black on Black - 302,643

Rape/Sexual Assault:
    White on Black - 8,448
    Black on White - 17,572
    Black on Black - 51,042

Robbery:
    White on Black - 7,125
    Black on White - 61,397
    Black on Black - 60,021

Completed/Property Taken:
    White on Black - 7,111
    Black on White - 49,714
    Black on Black - 43,679

Assault:
    White on Black - 84,903
    Black on White - 387,366
    Black on Black - 349,372

Aggravated:
    White on Black - 22,128
    Black on White - 70,082
    Black on Black - 101,259

Simple Assault:
    White on Black - 62,478
    Black on White - 316,720
    Black on Black - 247,864

Distribution of multiple-offender victimizations, by type of crime, race of victims and perceived race of offender - Year 2002
    Offenders victims Estimated number of victimizations:

Crimes Of Violence:
    White on Black - 26,461
    Black on White - 200,302
    Black on Black - 103,748

Agressions:
    White on Black - 35,532
    Black on White - 241,266
    Black on Black - 66,101

http://www.racismeantiblanc.bizland.com/005/06-02.htm

23. francois Schwat? Registered Senior Member

Man, these statistics are depressing. I wonder, however, how much blacks go out of their way to harm white people. I mean, it seems they're just as violent torward their own people, according to the stats. But on the other hand, black people find themselves in areas of much higher concentrations of black people than white people do. They tend to cluster with blacks, just as with all other groups clustering with their own type.

So you'd think if they weren't discriminating, there'd be a lot more criminial activity directed torwards blacks -- because of simple proximity. They're around a lot more blacks than whites. However, such is not the case. Violent crimes, as indicated by the stats show the rate of violent crimes by blacks toward blacks and whites is about the same. I wonder what alternative explanations for this could be.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.