Why are Racists Racist?

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by lixluke, Sep 2, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lixluke Refined Reinvention Valued Senior Member

[19:54] ÅÜGܧTÖ --Oh, What's the matter here?--Cooking: i hate blacks
    [19:54] cool: you are a racist
    [19:54] ÅÜGܧTÖ --Oh, What's the matter here?--Cooking: they have no culture nor education
    [19:54] ÅÜGܧTÖ --Oh, What's the matter here?--Cooking: not that, but like, most of them suck
    [19:54] cool: if you hate blacks you are racist
    [19:55] ÅÜGܧTÖ --Oh, What's the matter here?--Cooking: not hate, like in i dont even wanna be near them
    [19:55] cool: no culture or education is no reason to hate somebody
    [19:55] cool: i love all humans
    [19:55] cool: especially those that do not have as much as the rich
    [19:55] cool: you hate those that are not rich and educated. it means you are an elitsit
    [19:55] ÅÜGܧTÖ --Oh, What's the matter here?--Cooking: i dont like the fact that they are always into the lowest level instead of growing
    [19:55] cool: elitist*
    [19:55] cool: that is because u only like rich people
    [19:56] ÅÜGܧTÖ --Oh, What's the matter here?--Cooking: well, not necessarily rich
    [19:56] ÅÜGܧTÖ --Oh, What's the matter here?--Cooking: but at least educated
    [19:56] ÅÜGܧTÖ --Oh, What's the matter here?--Cooking: i tolerate them
    [19:56] ÅÜGܧTÖ --Oh, What's the matter here?--Cooking: but wouldnt hang otu with them
    [19:57] cool: not everybody can get an education. i do not hate the uneducated. if you hate uneducated, you are an elitist. you only like educated people, and do not care about others
    [19:57] ÅÜGܧTÖ --Oh, What's the matter here?--Cooking: wouldnt mix myself into their world
    [19:57] ÅÜGܧTÖ --Oh, What's the matter here?--Cooking: well, education doesnt mean knowing how to read-write or math
    [19:57] ÅÜGܧTÖ --Oh, What's the matter here?--Cooking: it means how to treat people
    [19:58] cool: most plebs and rich people do not really have any concept of truth or reality
    [19:58] cool: they are corrupt
    [19:58] ÅÜGܧTÖ --Oh, What's the matter here?--Cooking: im not into them either
    [19:58] cool: and hate poor people and uneducated people that are not academic
    [19:59] ÅÜGܧTÖ --Oh, What's the matter here?--Cooking: when I mean ignorance, I mean the ignorance of drugs and violence
    [19:59] ÅÜGܧTÖ --Oh, What's the matter here?--Cooking: and that is very implicit in the black community
    [20:00] cool: you are racist against blacks because you like white people that are ignorant of reality and truth
    [20:00] cool: most of the ignorance comes from racists and elitists
    [20:00] cool: not from blacks
    [20:00] ÅÜGܧTÖ --Oh, What's the matter here?--Cooking: lol
    [20:00] cool: if you hate blacks it is not because they are ignorant
    [20:00] ÅÜGܧTÖ --Oh, What's the matter here?--Cooking: could be
    [20:01] cool: the ignorant people are the ones who do not know that the rich people oppress the poor people
    [20:01] cool: they work for the white mand and support the white man instead of the poor
    [20:02] cool: they are plebs
    [20:02] ÅÜGܧTÖ --Oh, What's the matter here?--Cooking: because the poor are eating our ytaxes out
    [20:02] cool: no poor people do not get any taxes. almost all of it goes to the rich
    [20:02] cool: and the plebs support the rich
    [20:02] cool: the rich get EVERYTHING. the poor get just enough to keep laboring
    [20:03] ÅÜGܧTÖ --Oh, What's the matter here?--Cooking: the universe is just like that
    [20:03] ÅÜGܧTÖ --Oh, What's the matter here?--Cooking: there are those that are strong enough, and those that are weak
    [20:03] cool: it si not an excuse for racism and ignorance
    [20:04] ÅÜGܧTÖ --Oh, What's the matter here?--Cooking: not having an education makes you weak'
    [20:04] cool: that is elitism
    [20:04] cool: the survival of the fittest
    [20:04] cool: weak and strong
    [20:04] cool: those are not realistic persceptions but categories of the elitist
    [20:04] cool: elistists devide people into weak and strong, and worship the strong
    [20:04] cool: they are4 all about power
    [20:05] cool: the stong are supposed to support the weak. the weeak are not supposed to supprt the strong
    [20:05] cool: in this society it is the poor that support the rich. not the rich that support the porr
    [20:05] cool: poor*
    [20:07] cool: there are people that hate blacks, gays, poor , weak, because they support the rich and powerful.
    [20:07] *** "ÅÜGܧTÖ --Oh, What's the matter here?--Cooking" signed off at Fri Sep 01 20:07:44 2006.

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Athelwulf Rest in peace Kurt... Registered Senior Member

This is good. The one problem I catch here, though, is that you implicitly agree that Blacks have no culture or education, and that "most of them suck". I suggest you not give those people even one inch in the future; it'll make it that much harder for them to regain control of the argument.

As for your question, it's a combination of the instinctual fear of that which is different from you and the instinctual tendency to generalize your observations of the world around you in order to make better sense of it. Of course, both can be cognitive fallacies, but such is our animalistic nature.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. The Devil Inside Banned Banned

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

insularity, poor education (not indicative of schooling) and fear

8. Genji Registered Senior Member

Envy

9. leopold Valued Senior Member

and the point of this thread is . . .?

10. So, to précis: basically what you're telling is that - when you're not initiating a discussion with someone here simply to immediately proceed to tell them how very, awfully wrong they are about.... well, basically, everything- you're off somewhere else on the Internet basically doing exactly the same thing with other complete strangers....

Extraordinary. Have you ever considered taking up some other pursuit - Necrotizing Fasciitis, for example?

I'm just showing polite interest...

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

11. Athelwulf Rest in peace Kurt... Registered Senior Member

... To ask why racists are racist?

That's my guess, at least.

12. lixluke Refined Reinvention Valued Senior Member

Thanks.
    There is the question of the supremist.
    They believe in the weak and strong. They look up to the strong, and look down on the weak. But does this not make them the weak for such sort of discrimination? Where does this psychology come from? I really see no purpose of categorizing people into weak and strong inherently. There are those that have and those that do not have. Most Americans have while those in the countries we terrorize are left with bombed homes. dead family members, and lost careers.

No you are a troll.
    Your only purpose in every post is to cry and troll.
    You are just mad.

13. My dear fellow. I was only showing polite interest, no need to bite m'head off.... Bad time of the month, perhaps?

14. lixluke Refined Reinvention Valued Senior Member

Perhaps it is. You must be having your period as usual.
    30 times per month.

15. How does that work in August?

16. lixluke Refined Reinvention Valued Senior Member

You should ask yourself. You are the expert on trolling everywhere you go.

Last edited: Sep 2, 2006
  17. D'ster Registered Senior Member

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

18. lixluke Refined Reinvention Valued Senior Member

According to Dster, racists are racist because of they do not operate off of intelligence. They look at others as different from themselves when really there is only one race.

19. D'ster Registered Senior Member

20. D'ster Registered Senior Member

21. lixluke Refined Reinvention Valued Senior Member

With these statistics in mind, what would you suggest doing about such racism?

22. Fraggle Rocker Staff Member

Racism is an instinct. Humans are "designed" to live in tribes of one or two hundred people, all of whom are personally acquainted and most of whom are blood relatives. As with any social species that lives in packs rather than herds, the welfare of the pack is paramount and that means competition with other packs for resources is fierce.

We've only been living in "herds"--cities full of people whom we don't know personally and who aren't family--for about ten thousand years. That's just not long enough for our pre-programmed instincts to have evolved to adapt to our new social organization. To our credit (and I've posted this before) we have made astounding progress since we seem to be comfortable and maintain a sense of community in large towns or small cities up to about 20,000, an improvement of two whole orders of magnitude over our Stone Age ancestors.

But the Stone Age is still inside us. When we meet someone who is clearly from a different "pack," because of skin color or other physical characteristics, language, religion, etc., a tiny voice tells us not to trust him and not to share our resources with him. It takes a lot of conscious teaching by our parents and other elders to overcome that, and it takes constant practice.

A surprising portion of the human race has indeed managed to make that transition, to the point that they can honestly no longer even find that primitive instinct inside themselves.

That says a lot about us. One thing it says is that if we're patient, one day everybody will be like that. In the mean time, we just have to muddle through this.

23. vslayer Registered Senior Member

cool skill;

how can you claim that we are all one race? we are all the same species, yes, but look at a european, then an asian, then an african, then a pacific islander. once you have compared us all, i want to see just how you classify us all as one race. if you cannot treat all people equally without trying to ignore our different races, then you are no less racist than someone who openly admits their racial discrimination.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.