preferences

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by calligi, Aug 29, 2006.

1. calligi Registered Member

why do guys want girls to have long hair? whats so great about it? shouldn't you just want a girl for her looks and brains?

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. original sine Registered Senior Member

I like short hair, but I like a sharp mind and open arms better. It seems like you have quite a few questions regarding what is considered attractive by others, and of course everyone has different opinions so don't be surprised when some people think that darker skin is more attractive or longer hair is sexy. It all depends on who you're dealing with.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. The Devil Inside Banned Banned

stop spamming, calligi.

make like one thread for all this, maybe?

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Athelwulf Rest in peace Kurt... Registered Senior Member

Why do people paint other people with such wide brushes?

Some guys like long hair, either because they like the humble, traditional femenine look, or because they like to run their hands through it, or because of some other arbitrary reason. But some guys don't like long hair.

8. calligi Registered Member

sorry, it just came at me after the fact

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

9. The Devil Inside Banned Banned

as long as she HAS hair, im cool with her.

its those bald chicks that you cant trust.

10. domesticated om Stickler for details Valued Senior Member

Interesting question IMO- although the question will only apply to specific cultures. There are a few cultures that either have women with short hair or bald, or have both males and females with long hair.

I'm thinking one contributing factor is that women's scalp hair grows slightly faster than men's, and isn't as susceptible to balding.

Another may be associated with societal role. one example- I think I heard somewhere that short hair was an advantage in combat (I may have remembered it wrong) and typically associated with the male.