why do white people whine abut reverse racism when they know they atre untouchable.

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by calligi, Aug 28, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. calligi Registered Member

I've been hearing alittle something about affirmative action and how some kids at UC berkely were whining about how it wasn't fair.(white kids of course)
    i want to know why they are whining. they haven't even been remotly touched by racism once in thier lives. rocks were never thrown at them, the were never hung on tress and burned. they were never turned away to uphold their right as a citizen to vote so i want to know why they were whining about afimative action. when they proabaly could just ask daddy to make a call and get into any school they want.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Athelwulf Rest in peace Kurt... Registered Senior Member

Probably because they believe they're being discriminated against now. They believe that other races are now being given an advantage over them only because they aren't Caucasian.

Also, there is a noticeable racist movement among some Blacks against Whites. Don't think for one second that Whites are immune to racism.

On a final note, not every White guy's daddy is in high places. This makes your closing statement a bit presumptuous.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. G. F. Schleebenhorst England != UK Registered Senior Member

Yes they have. Affirmative action. The very thing they are "whining" about.

Were rocks thrown at you?

How many times have you been personally hung on a tree and burned?

Were you?

All white people?

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. FallingSkyward How much is there to know? Registered Senior Member

White people face racism more and more as time passes. Many of the Hispanics coming from Puerto Rico and the Dominican Republic cause a lot of problems with white kids, purely because of race. It wasn't so much a problem in elementary school, but once I hit middle school here in central PA, the racial tension became apparent.

These people face difficult lives where they come from(bad economy/rampant violence etc) and are often incredibly hardened when they get here. That already creates a culture class with the more affable and easy-going white population. They're not used to how emotional and "soft" we are, and proceed to take the dominant position. Talk back to the teachers. Start fights for virtually no reason. Not moving out of the way for people. Just in general, walking around like they own the place.

I'm not racist. I'm realistic. I know if these people came from better circumstances, we'd all get along fine. But the fact is that we are very different, and it's creating a marked problem. Our school district even had to create a SEPARATE high school last year for people with behavior problems(Polaris), and 95% of the school's population is Hispanic.

Unfortunately, I only know that the problem exists, I don't know how it can be fixed. The problem has only grown larger over the years, and can only continue to become worse as an increasing number of tainted people flood over our borders.

8. RubiksMaster Real eyes realize real lies Registered Senior Member

Not even close, man. That probably doesn't even cover 5% of the population (not to mention that there are plenty of black families that fit this description).

Of course. It's descrimination no matter which race is on which side. Favoring one race over another isn't unfair to you?

I don't know of any college-age black people who were ever discriminated against. You pretty much have to look to the elderly if you want to find someone with first-hand experience.

I bet if you looked at all the blacks who have ever gotten an advantage through affirmative action, they probably live just as well as you think white people do.

9. hug-a-tree Live the life Registered Senior Member

Some whites were. Look at the irish! They were hung for everything. Tortured by the English for years.

10. D'ster Registered Senior Member

11. calligi Registered Member

to me, irish people aren't white. white people to me are people in america of anglo saxon descent, meaning they came from england

12. Oh dear Lord, we're all going to hell.....

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

13. Genji Registered Senior Member

I'll wager that out of all the blustery racists on this board not a single one ever had the balls or ever would grow the balls to spout their filthy uneducated schtick to a minority in the real world. Playing "tough skinhead dude" online is easy. A 2nd grader could do it. If you can't say it in the faces of the people you hate (are scared of) then shut the fuck up and leave the board for normal people.

14. Neildo Gone Registered Senior Member

Affirmative Action = reverse racism

Heh, Afffirmative Action is like Palestine being given to the Israelis after WWII. Feel sorry for one group and decide to help them at the expense of others.

- N

15. DaleSpam TANSTAAFL Registered Senior Member

Hehe, this is funny, a thread whining about other people's whining. I should start a thread whining about how black people whine about how white people whine about affirmative action.

-Dale

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.