Absane!

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by Thomas, Aug 25, 2006.

1. Thomas "God is a Dick"- Me Registered Senior Member

Yeah i know what i am getting myself into, i am only in the 11th grade. i am sixteen and can do double the entry pt requirements,with the exception of the run, the swim i can do in about 10 minutes swimming breast,Dude i am definently looking forward to bud/s. Are you going? I own class 234. Thanks for warning me though.sorry it took so long to reply.

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Absane Rocket Surgeon Valued Senior Member

You could have replied in your orginal thread... I would have seen that.

No I am not going to BUD/S. I doubt I have the mentality to put up with the 6 years of non-stop training. Graduating BUD/S is one thing... but it doesn't stop there. You are a SEAL 24/7/365... constantly training.

I have endurance.. I could put up with the shit for a long time. However, my flaw is putting up with it for a while. Those that graduate BUD/S are those that can just blow off stress whereas I tend to bottle it up. I can handle a lot, but like any balloon I will explode.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Thomas "God is a Dick"- Me Registered Senior Member

Yeah,i don't know though...I want it really bad... six years! Crazy... i didn't know that,to me it sounds fun, that will probably change once i get to bud/s.You actually gave me more information then the two former seals i have emailed.Thanks
    Adam

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Absane Rocket Surgeon Valued Senior Member

Well I have spent a lot of time looking up videos and information about the SEALs for motivation purposes. I am working out and I need some. I just happened to pick up some bits here and there.

TO give you some insight into the work these guys go through during training... the average person needs about 2,000-2,500 calories a day to live and do what they do during the day. SEALs take in 7,000+ calories a day in food and still lose weight. A normal person consuming this amount would be gaining about 1.5 pounds a day (not including water retention).

8. Thomas "God is a Dick"- Me Registered Senior Member

Holy crap!Thats alot of food,these men are gods,(hahaha contradiction)I am glad you told me that. I think it was your thread that talked about doing the seal workout, are you still doing that? What week are you in? I know it's 17 weeks.

9. Absane Rocket Surgeon Valued Senior Member

No, I am not doing the workout. However, I am using it at a model for my workout.