25 Year Old & 40 Year Old?

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by sderenzi, Aug 20, 2006.

1. sderenzi Banned Banned

I'm 25, this woman I met online 2 years ago is 40. We were friends for a long time then we began fooling around on the phone. Now she claims to love me, and while I do have interest in her somewhat she isn't willing to let me date or find more out about myself. The question is what do you all think of this?

She's not exactly hot, but I love her personality alot, her voice is killer. This is causing me some annoyance since she is seeking out others online trying to substitute our relationship previously (I am tired of fooling around on the phone). I value her, but to know if it'll work she isn't willing to wait a few years? Seems kinda odd to me.

---

Then there's Carmen, this girl I met while I was working. She's a good girl but the thing is she's in her early 20's, like 22 maybe. Aside from the fact she's younger an I've yet a chance to see if she'll blow up like a balloon she has 3 kids! 1 is with his father so he's outta the picture for awhile, the other 2 she takes care of herself. Now she's super hot, I mean really hot, but do you think I should even bother getting involved if I'm still living at home an basically a loaner, I really have no friends around here.

I was texting her on her Cell phone an she actually asked me "When was the last time you had sex". I was honest and said never, but this question is somewhat forthwright I think, she mentioned she can't go more then 3 months without sex, haha.

Sooo.. your general opinions, I'm pretty much screwed right? Kim is to old, Carmen a little young + already has kids... that's what I'm thinking, although I like both alot :-(~

Advice?

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Xerxes asdfghjkl Valued Senior Member

So.. you're 25 and you've never had sex?

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. sderenzi Banned Banned

No!

You see that's what happens when you're a loaner that is depressed an ignored by everyone, basically you never get any!

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Teetotaler Registered Senior Member

Dude. If I've learned anything in the past week, it's "BE PATIENT!". Don't settle for a 40 year old, online "whore".

If you like the young girl, go out with her. But extracting from your post, you seem to be suffering from fear of rejection and/or fear of approach.

You shouldn't let the idea of her having kids deter you from dating her, if that is the sole problem. And what the hell is this about "fear of her blowing up"? God! Take this sentence. I'm not going to date Halle Berry because I fear she is going to get fat. It doesn't make any sense. We all are getting fat and dying! And you are a virgin; worrying about these things?

I don't know where I am going with this. But do capatalize on your opportunities when you have a chance, without making nonsensical choices such as dating a 40 year old online fiend!

Last edited: Aug 20, 2006
  8. perplexity Banned Banned

Insane, psychotic, or seriously irresponsible, to say the least. Get real. Get a life.

I have had something similar, seductive chat like "I want to drown you with love." but only online, as a kind of self indulgent do it yourself ad hoc romantic soap opera, but for all intents and purposes nothing but fiction, with absolutely no intention to actually meet, nor to share the drama with anybody else.

It is dangerous easy to be tempted try to hope to fullfil yourself online, emotionally, to hope for the pleasure but without the risk, cake and eat it, but in the event the opposite happens, you end up with the pain of it, the craving, the frustration but without the pleasure available only from the flesh, literally.

If pixels on a screen is all you are ever going to get of it, that is a bad deal, from start to finish.

This thread may also be of some use or interest to you.

http://www.sciforums.com/showthread.php?t=55652

--- Ron.

9. Vega Banned Banned

screw em both!!...

10. G. F. Schleebenhorst England != UK Registered Senior Member

She's an irresponsible slut if she's got 3 kids at that age and is still looking for relationships....even if she isn't, her body will be completely knackered after all those kids, so unless you have a fetish for stretchmarks I guess that "hot" rating will go down after you see her naked. If you have a kid with her, it'll probably be gay or deformed or something.

11. G. F. Schleebenhorst England != UK Registered Senior Member

Indeed. "I'm not going to date halle berry because she has the least feminine face on the planet, denture-like completely unnatural canineless teeth and cheekbones you could stab someone to death with" would be far more appropriate. Unless you're a 'groid of course, in which case she is one of the few "black women" (even though she is a half-caste) who doesn't look like Ving Rhames in a wig or isn't a crack ho.

12. thedevilsreject Registered Senior Abuser Registered Senior Member

dude, she is THREE years younger than you, how the fuck does that constitute as too young for you. if you get along really well then she could be a good match for you. so what she has kids, that should not make a difference and if you are scared she will want kids from just sit her down and explain your feelings, dont turn it into a reason not to get together with her, if you keep going on like this you will never get a girl

13. TW Scott Minister of Technology Registered Senior Member

Dude, Carmen all the way. the 40 year old is already trying to control you and cuckhold you at the same time. Meanwhile Carmen was not only not put off that you were a virgin, but seems genuinely attracted to you and you're definately attracted to her. As for the kid angle, well maybe they will break you out of your shell. Kids are amazing that way. They seem daunting at first but soon Carmen will be wondering if you aren't dating her just to see the kids.

For once in your life little head and big head should be agreeing.

14. phonetic stroking my banjo Registered Senior Member

It seems like they're both after the attention, to be honest. And I can't see you getting much in return.

Try Carmen, but don't be her lapdog.

15. Teetotaler Registered Senior Member

Are you serious? This thread is for straight men. It is not for English fags, who prefer sniffing the ass crack of transvestites over massaging the breasts beautiful women. I bet you watch pulp fiction over and over again. "Ving Rhames in a wig"? Are you aware of what a Freudian slip is? I guess you want BBD and/or BWD in your bottom.

16. phonetic stroking my banjo Registered Senior Member

I don't like her very much, either. Her body is fine, but there's something wrong with her face. Oh, and I don't like women with short hair.

17. domesticated om Stickler for details Valued Senior Member

The one thing I like about this thread is the fact that it starts off on a relatively bad premise, and just gets progressively worse the more you read on. There is a stong 'oh god.......why' factor to this thread that makes it amusing.

18. imaplanck. Banned Banned

Where's the picture?

19. TW Scott Minister of Technology Registered Senior Member

I think he was referring to Halle Berry

20. G. F. Schleebenhorst England != UK Registered Senior Member

Oh please, "d00d if you dont like her ur a fag" is the argument 14 year olds use.

I don't know what BBD and BWD are. Are those phrases from the gay scene or something? How do you know them?

Are you a 'groid?

Last edited: Aug 20, 2006
  21. G. F. Schleebenhorst England != UK Registered Senior Member

Until you end up having to work to feed someone else's kids.

22. phonetic stroking my banjo Registered Senior Member

Fuck that for a game of soldiers.