does anybody like the show LAW and ORDER.

Discussion in 'Art & Culture' started by charles cure, May 22, 2006.

1. because i dont watch tv, and haven't for a long time, so somehow i have just discovered it and its 200 spinoffs and bought like 3 seasons on dvd. i cant stop watching it. who knew?

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Absane Rocket Surgeon Valued Senior Member

I have never seen the show and doubt I ever will.. however I had a similar experience with Lost. We rented the first season of Lost and I watched it all in about 4 days. Then I watched all of season 2 up to the current episodes (I "borrowed" them from online) which I think was episode 16 or so... that took me a total of 3 days. I never thought I would be so hooked on a TV show.. I rarely watch TV so I have no idea what shows are playing when. Damn, 30 episodes watched in 7 days. I need a damn life.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Neildo Gone Registered Senior Member

Does anyone like Law and Order? I was about to just ask, "which one"?

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

I've no idea, I don't watch TV shows, but I remember my ol' man always watching the original L&O back in the early 90's.

- N

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Tnerb Banned Banned

show rocks. i stopped once i figured watching TV was damaging my abstract thinking skills.

8. Hercules Rockefeller Beatings will continue until morale improves. Moderator

A lot of people, actually!

‘Law and Order’ (the original) is quite simply the best TV ‘cop show’ there has ever been. To the credit of the production staff it has improved with age rather than decline as so many long running series do. Since its beginning in 1990 it has become the gold standard for the genre. The ‘Law and Order SVU’ spinoff is pretty good but has never quite equaled the quality of its parent program. ‘Law and Order CI’ is terrible. I cannot stand that smarmy annoying Vincent D'Onofrio playing the lead role.

9. Neildo Gone Registered Senior Member

God Dammit Private Pyle!

I can't think of anything else no matter what movie or TV show I see him in, lol.

- N

10. Hercules Rockefeller Beatings will continue until morale improves. Moderator

I know! It's the same for me.

11. leopold Valued Senior Member

he played a part in olver stones jfk
    lee bower i think

12. Joaquin Sleuth Registered Senior Member

Law and Order. It's been done all before.

13. yeah lost is pretty good. i bought the first season. it took me like 2 days to watch it because i was on vacation. i just cant bring myself to watch a tv show thats on at a prticular time, so i am going to have to wait a while to see any of the second season.

14. Absane Rocket Surgeon Valued Senior Member

Second season ends this wednesday... 2 hour special. Sad part is they make it look like this is the end of Lost, but a quick search on Google finds that there will be a 3rd season. However as most should know, Lost was never intented to last as long as possible. I think they might end the show after Season 3 or 4.