Alien Eyes

Discussion in 'Pseudoscience Archive' started by Arnold, May 29, 1999.

1. Arnold Guest

The animals on earth that have large black eyes see in the dark. The large black eyes of aliens are probably designed to see in the dark also. The whole eye is probably a pupil. They may see infrared.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Boris Guest

The man has a point!

So, I propose a new method of defense against abductions: carry a box of matches and a torch with you at all times (since electric devices seem to break down near UFOs). That way, you could blind the freaks!! (Unless they're wearing sunglasses. Bummer. LMAO)

But I've got a question for y'all. Why are the aliens always naked?! Or are those 'gray' skins actually encounter suits? In which case, the 'eyes' aren't really eyes either. LMAO

Oh, it's just too much fun

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Lori Guest

Boris,

It is fun for you to be so sarcastic...You need to get some religion. Now, THAT'S funny!!!!!

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. faerieshaman killer of terrorists Registered Senior Member

I believe the wrap-arounds are only shields to protect their real eyes as far as them being naked those are only suits for their travel. If Travis Walton has any realism to it he saw the Grey shells hanging in a room which would indicate to me they are suits

------------------
    Eric Cooper