I saw " Fahrenheit 9/11 " for the first time

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Anomalous, Mar 6, 2006.

1. Anomalous Banned Banned

I saw it because I know WTC attack was a HOAX.

While watching it, My Jaw dropped on floor and now am unable to find my jaw, because I cant understand how can they get away with this.

I want to know why do Americans dont believe in that documentary " Fahrenheit 9/11 " ?
    And if they do then why arent they doing anything about it ?

If they are doing then what is it ?

- A friend of people of earth and enemy of all Politicans,

RawThinkTank.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Huwy Secular Humanist Registered Senior Member

have you seen the documentary "loose change"?? Highly recommend you download it.
    Seriously, its solely about 9/11, and what a setup/conspiracy it was.
    Its fucking ridiculous how many lies have been told - how much of the "official explaination" does not make sense.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Oxygen One Hissy Kitty Registered Senior Member

Before you buy one side of the story, get the other side. See:

Farenhype 9/11
    Celsius 41.11
    Michael Moore Hates America

The title of the last one is a put-off to most people who want to believe Moore, but as the first two present the unclipped versions of the footage Moore used in his movie, including interviews with the soldiers whom Moore used and are pissed off that he twisted their interviews so badly, the third one focuses on Moore himself.

Get both sides of the story before passing judgement. You're still free to be on Moore's side if you want, but these should give you a more rounded view of things. They're available at Netflix for sure. I haven't checked their availablility anyplace else.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. EmptyForceOfChi Banned Banned

the brain is easily washed, but not so easy to unwash.

peace.

8. Anomalous Banned Banned

Thanks, I want to be on the side of the truth, but the problem is now,

" What is the truth ? "

9. Anomalous Banned Banned

F911 showed that BinLadens family of 200+ members was allowed to leave USA on 13/11/2001,

what do U know about its other side of story ?

10. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

I'm pretty liberal, but F9/11 was a poor excuse for a documentary. Who cares if Bin Laden's family was allowed to leave? The only terrorist is Bin Laden. One thing that you could take from that movie was the dumbfounded look on Bush's face after he was told what happened.

11. QuarkMoon I Registered Senior Member

Calling Fahrenheit 9/11 a documentary would be equivalent to claiming that The Matrix trilogy is based on true events.

As for the Bin Laden family being flown out of the country. That is not what bothered people, it's the fact that the FBI hardly questioned them as to the whereabouts of Osama or if they knew about the attacks.

12. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

Why should they in any way be questioned for what their relative has done? Besides, they seem to have a good relationship with the president, I'm sure they would tell him anything they know, and if they don't, there's nothing more the FBI would have gotten from them that they didn't already get after the previous terrorist incidents.

13. G. F. Schleebenhorst England != UK Registered Senior Member

What about the fact that most of the terrorists were Saudi and yet the US and Saudi Arabia are still holding hands while Afghanistan and Iraq (which no one has proved had anything to do with 9/11 or even posessed WMDs) are now occupied at the cost of tens of thousands of civilian lives?

Makes you wonder if the US people are being told the whole truth....

14. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

Should we condemn the whole of Saudi Arabia for the actions of a few of it's citizens? The fact is, with all the country's faults, it is still extremely unlikely that militant Islamists will take over the country.

15. QuarkMoon I Registered Senior Member

Because that is how investigations work in the real world. Family members usually know the most about each other. Naturally, the family members should have been questioned thoroughly, even if it yielded nothing useful.

16. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

But this case is different, we are talking about a secretive terrorist organization, do you really expect him to phone home or leave a forwarding address? There are real objections to Bush behavior regarding 9.11, but I think this isn't a very good argument. It's guilt by association.

17. QuarkMoon I Registered Senior Member

It doesn't matter if Osama Bin Laden was a member of the CIA. Procedures dictate that family members must be questioned, especially for a crime like this. Whether it be the Johnson family or the Bin Laden family. There is still a chance someone might know something, and investigators never skip over that chance. Fly them out for their safety, but question them thoroughly on their way out.

And I'm not blaming Bush for this, I'm blaming the FBI. Stretch it to Bush if you must...

18. Oxygen One Hissy Kitty Registered Senior Member

You know, what everyone forgets about the FBI is that it is not a government department. They are contracted to the Department of Justice, but that's pretty much it. They are a private contractor, just like the Pinkertons before them. I've heard tha technically the FBI is unconstitutional, as it is, in effect, a national police force. Their powers are arranged, however, to be just outside of the legal definition of actually having police powers. They are granted them by the DOJ, as I understand, but this an arrangement that, on paper at least, is no different from a local police officer deputizing a civilian (been there, it was kind of exciting!). In practice, however, the FBI has carte blanche to act like a police force.

19. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

I'm sure the OBL issue was very familiar to both families, and I doubt that confronting them like they were hiding something would be beneficial to anyone. Didn't the resident counter-terrorism expert at the time, Richard Clark, approve of it personally?

20. Lemming3k Insanity Gone Mad Registered Senior Member

Did you check under the sofa? I find things are always rolling under there when i drop them.....

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

21. leopold Valued Senior Member

i have the video on disk but apparently it requires google player to play it
    when i went to download the player it said that it was fot xp/2000 and i my os is winme
    the strange thing is that i can watch the video if i search for it with google

22. EmptyForceOfChi Banned Banned

its futile trying, i know it can be frustrating, but people sometimes are blinded,

peace.

23. Anomalous Banned Banned

That family had visited few months back to Agfanistan for a Ladens relatives marriage ?