Impeach Bush!!!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Solve et Coagula, Mar 3, 2006.

1. Solve et Coagula Banned Banned

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Novacane Registered Senior Member

Bush more than any other U.S. president along with Cheney should be impeached, especially over the ridiculous WMD/INTEL??? excuse for starting a war in Iraq. What a joke this president has turned out to be for the American people.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. zanket Human Valued Senior Member

And yet the next president will almost certainly be another crappy Republican. The party simply has too much money now, and the people are too dumb. The majority will complain bitterly about the state of the nation even as they punch the Republican ticket. Brilliant marketing has convinced them that God is a Republican, and that won't change for at least another generation.

Bush is not at all a joke to his true constituents--the "haves and the have mores", as he said. They're enjoying obscene profits thanks to him.

The best thing to do now is put one's head in the sand and enjoy what you can. There will be no improvement in the foreseeable future. If anything it will get much worse.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Johnny Bravo Registered Senior Member

sigh..
    your right about that.

8. Novacane Registered Senior Member

I wouldn't bet against impeachment just yet.

9. thedevilsreject Registered Senior Abuser Registered Senior Member

and yet the central americans from place like kentucky and texas voted him back in, shame on those rednecks

10. Novacane Registered Senior Member

Thank God he can't run for a third term. Get him out of here fast. He's been bad for the U.S. and even worst for the rest of the world.

11. UNIVERSE TODAY Banned Banned

America has never been less popular than it is now. Not even after it embargoed Japan and thereby forced them to bomb Pearl harbour.

Riling up the Japanese for no reason was just plain stupid and it dragged Australia into that dumbass war. A war Japan originally had no interest in. It hasd been at war with China for 2 years before WW2 even started. They had no interest in Europe or America. Bloody Yanks made that mess.

The funny part is that the Yanks like to claim creditr for winning WW2. Nothing could be further from the truth. It was the Russians who did nearly all the work. Britain was there from the start and made a great effort but those cowardly Yanks joined 5 minutes before the end.

Now they want to embargo N.Korea and Iran.

Yanks are crazy. They never learn and they never have any balls. Its always small virtually defenceless nations they attack. Even then they sometimes lose.

Like in Korea and VIET NAM!

Bush is a bad apple but who voted for him?

12. Novacane Registered Senior Member

Unfortunately, Bush the bad apple get's worst everyday.

13. Nanonetics Registered Senior Member

A better idea is a class action law suit of hundreds of millions of people vs. various special interest lobbies. Impeaching Bush is nothing more than a masturbatory crowd spectacle that accomplishes little or nothing for anyone or anything.

14. crazy151drinker Registered Senior Member

Wow, I guess we better dig up Kennedy and impeach him to! He attempted to overthrow CUBA with a CIA supported invasion. Not to mention the numerous assasination attempts on Casto. Then there is the whole Vietnam thing...

How is it that the liberals can slam bush for 'illegal wars' and yet have pictures on their walls of JFK?

By all means, start the letsdigupkennedyandimpeachhisass movement.

15. mikasa11 Registered Senior Member

So if Kennedy jumped off a bridge I guess you would too?

16. tude dog Registered Senior Member

Hate to rain on your parade

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

, but I have yet read one Constitutional reason for impeachment.

Silly thing, that Constitution.

17. hug-a-tree Live the life Registered Senior Member

Bush will never be impeached. Sorry to break it to you. I would love to see that happen but it won't. Americans impeach their presidents for having affairs not for invading countries.

18. tude dog Registered Senior Member

That has never happened.

If you are speaking of convicted perjurer Bill Clinton, check your facts and you will find out the articles of impeachment talk of things like obstruction of justice.

One could be, if done illegally.

19. Godless Objectivist Mind Registered Senior Member

Bush sings:

http://decider.cf.huffingtonpost.com/

Sorry 4 thread jack, but I didnd't want to start a new thread for this

Bush won't get empeached, cause the christian wrong, placed him in power.

Godless

20. Novacane Registered Senior Member

The odds get better everyday for Bush to get impeached.

21. Buffalo Roam Registered Senior Member

No he drove of a bridge and didn't have the gut to save his girlfriend.

22. Sci-Phenomena Reality is in the Minds Eye Registered Senior Member

It seams things are on a downward spiral right now, so you should realize the American system is failing its people all the way down at the bottom of the pyramid, its just too much weight.

The gluttony of the Military Industrial Complex (monopoly) is so profound, that it really hurts my head just to think of all the wars they've supported, and the trillions of dollars they have made from death. Too bad humanity has such parasites.

The fat-old-rich-men start (invest in) the wars, the brainwashed young fight them.

23. Mr. G reality.sys Valued Senior Member

People liking us on their own terms is worth far less to enough of us than people fearing us on our own terms.

I'm not seeing a downside to your whine.
    There's that whining fear-thing workin' for us.

Hmm. Unpopular, crazy, dumb, cowardly; and threatening to the even weaker and more insignificant.

I'm hearin' ya.