Theory on existence.

Discussion in 'Eastern Philosophy' started by seekeroftheway, Feb 26, 2006.

1. seekeroftheway Let go your conscious self... Registered Senior Member

Life is circular. Existence, that is, life and existence is a cycle that constantly recurs and overlaps it's last occurence. Therefor, one can walk the same path as another has walked before him. And, when one focuses on the existence of a single individual as one circle, then one might have multiple other circles interlocked with their own, hence intertwined destinies and occurrences that happen in conjunction with one another. The Circles can change, grow larger, smaller, interlock with other circles, so on. Comments?

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. EmptyForceOfChi Banned Banned

"when one focuses on the existence of a single individual as one circle, then one might have multiple other circles interlocked with their own, hence intertwined destinies and occurrences that happen in conjunction with one another. The Circles can change, grow larger, smaller, interlock with other circles, so on"

i have thought about this before, its interesting, what do you think about each minds focus?. how each mind can focus on anouther mid to make a connection, liekt he more minds focused on the single mind, the better the single mind feels. and more sensation they feel,

try it out test it with a group of people it has results,

peace.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. J.J Registered Senior Member

I like circles

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. seekeroftheway Let go your conscious self... Registered Senior Member

I think it's a bit harder to link two circles consciously than having it just happen. I, personally, think that's beyond one's direct control, but, the choices one makes can move the circle and end up linking it to another. So although you can just say ok, I'm starting here and ending here, the choices you make decide your future.

8. seekeroftheway Let go your conscious self... Registered Senior Member

Sweet! So do I! Ooo, crank it up a notch, SPHERES!

9. duendy Registered Senior Member

what about multidimensional spiral-spheres?

10. seekeroftheway Let go your conscious self... Registered Senior Member

Those too.

11. Mosheh Thezion Registered Senior Member

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Circles within circles within circles.. spiraling all.. transcending from one level to the next.... oh... i see it clearly.

-MT

12. duendy Registered Senior Member

and lets not forget fractals

13. Hapsburg Hellenistic polytheist Valued Senior Member

Nope. Life's a straight line. You live, then die. You don't live again, then die again, and rinse, repeat. When you die, you die. You no come back to circulate.

14. duendy Registered Senior Member

what do you mean? who is 'you'...?

15. Hapsburg Hellenistic polytheist Valued Senior Member

"You" means "you". What the hell, it's not that fucking hard to understand the meaning of the word "you". Simple fact is, life is linear, not circular. You die, that's it.

16. seekeroftheway Let go your conscious self... Registered Senior Member

One chance, and that's it? Why? Why is this life the only life we have? By who's decree? Why aren't we born again after death? Do you think there's a heaven or hell?

17. Quantum Quack Life's a tease... Valued Senior Member

Unfortunately using a circle implies stasis however if one allows for time one has a spiral and a spiral I can relate too better..... but shit hey, a circles a good start...ha

18. seekeroftheway Let go your conscious self... Registered Senior Member

You're just giving it more scientific, how shall we say, statistical wording. But yeah, that too...

19. duendy Registered Senior Member

but what IS 'you'? think about it. dnt just dismiss the question

20. seekeroftheway Let go your conscious self... Registered Senior Member

You is the perception of individuality and uniqueness we feel when we are bound to bodies by consciousness. After death, when our bodies are gone, there is no "you", we are as water, we rejoin the river, and all is one, until we are once again drawn out of the river into a new body.

21. seekeroftheway Let go your conscious self... Registered Senior Member

Actually, a sphere is infinitessimal and more apt to constant change, whereas a spiral, although not a solid stasis, is simply a continuing stasis.

22. duendy Registered Senior Member

i agree wit you abot 'you'. but did you know that the drawn spiral is the first found art form?

I also am awae of the sense of fractal dynamics. When for instance i have psychedelic experience tere is a sense of going in in in in in ......etc. especially with eyes shut, which i couod compare with mathematica fractals. keepin mind map aint the terrirory. so hey, why not BOTH anyhow. otherwise we can get lost in abstracts
    not that you do. i feel you very direct

23. seekeroftheway Let go your conscious self... Registered Senior Member

Being direct can be a weakness, going straight to the point makes it hard to understand what's around you instead of just point a and point b. But thank you.