Showing Jewish influnce...One must be a 'believer' to travel

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Dil_420, Feb 22, 2006.

1. Dil_420 Banned Banned

Last update - 14:38 21/02/2006

Jewish leaders want Ahmadinejad banned in Europe

By Reuters

PARIS - Jewish community leaders from across Europe want Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad banned from setting foot on the continent because of his statements denying the Holocaust and saying Israel should be destroyed.

The European Jewish Congress, meeting at the weekend in Vienna, agreed to make a formal request soon to the European Parliament asking European Union member states to declare him "persona non grata," the group said in a statement on Tuesday.

"Sixty years after the Shoah, the Iranian president must not set foot on the continent where he claims the Holocaust did not take place," it quoted EJC President Pierre Besnainou as saying.

He said Ahmadinejad's repeated statements denying or casting doubt on the Holocaust violated laws in some European countries that make it a crime to deny that six million Jews were killed by Nazi Germany during the Second World War.

Iranian Foreign Minister Manouchehr Mottaki denied on Monday that Tehran wanted to see Israel "wiped off the map.?

"Nobody can remove a country from the map. This is a misunderstanding in Europe of what our president mentioned,? Mottaki told a news conference in Brussels, speaking in English.

"How is it possible to remove a country from the map? He is talking about the regime. We do not recognize legally this regime," he said.

Mottaki also acknowledged the reality of the Holocaust, telling the European Parliament foreign affairs committee: "Our friends in Europe stress that such a crime has taken place and they have stated certain figures that were actually suffered. We have no argument about that, but what we are saying here is - to put right such a horrific event, why should the Muslims pay a price??

The EJC also urged the European Union not to negotiate with Hamas, which won recent Palestinian parliamentary elections, until the militant group " recognizes Israel and abandons terrorism as a policy."

The EJC is made up of leaders of national Jewish organizations in 40 countries, representing 2.5 million Jews across Europe.

"President Ahmadinejad is the proud leader of his country.
    It's not up to the fascistic European Jewish Congress to determine whether Mr. Ahmadinejad visits Europe or not.

What Europe should do, by the way, is get rid of its fascistic, Orwellian laws banning criticism of the Holocaust/Holohoax.

And as the "Holocaust Industry" proves, there's no business like Shoah business."

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. G. F. Schleebenhorst England != UK Registered Senior Member

Hmmm just like they were banned from Nazi Germany? and historically kicked out of a long list of countries because they earned everyone's hatred? If they step out of the "humble victim" role they'll just get kicked out of everywhere all over again.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

I agree that Ahmadinejad should be banned. He should not be respected if he cannot acknowledge historical truth. It's also against the law in some European countries.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Dil_420 Banned Banned

and jews should be banned from the world for brainwashing & minupalating the Public!

8. Light Registered Senior Member

Wow! You are every bit as racist as Happeth. And that says a lot.

9. Zephyr Humans are ONE Registered Senior Member

Minupalating sounds very evil. What is it? The creation of minute palatial houses?

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

10. Neildo Gone Registered Senior Member

Then he should be banned from those countries and not all of Europe.

Heck, I outta say the Holocaust never happened nor both World Wars. Oh yeah, and the Inquisition never happened, nor did the French ever invent French cuisine, um, and there's no such thing as Oktoberfest, and the UK never invented carrot cake.

Will that get me banned from Europe as well? Eh, probably not as Jews weren't involved in any of those events other than the Holocaust.

It is quite amusing the power Israel and Jews in general have over society. Whenever they cry about something, other people come a-knockin' on their door to save em. What a bunch of pansies.

- N

11. Dil_420 Banned Banned

lol sweet

12. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

Shouldn't you be concerned about powerful people distorting the truth in order to spread hate?

13. Neildo Gone Registered Senior Member

Powerful people spreading hate or powerful people reacting to it? All this talk didn't start until Israel kept threatening to bomb Iran and manipulate the U.S. into fighting for them.

So if Israel wants to play rough, Iran will gladly verbally tango with em. And it's amusing everyone has no problem with cartoons and other non-threatening acts taken against Islam, yet when someone says the Holocaust didn't happen, everyone is up in arms just as those Moslems were. Cartoons 'n Moslems may break some bones, but words friggin' hurt more and will send Jews cryin' home to the EU! Wah wah.

- N

14. Brian Foley REFUSE - RESIST Valued Senior Member

This is Fucking rich , I have no problem with the courageous Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad visiting Europe as well he should . I mean if Israel's Sharon tours European capitals unhindered , and a known war criminal at that ,with blood on the hands of this this murderous Zionist animal I cant see why President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad cannot !

15. Dil_420 Banned Banned

very true....
    anyway Sharon is now paying for the things he did against Palestine!
    and sence when is one man threat more serious then the other man!

16. Sock puppet path GRRRRRRRRRRRR Valued Senior Member

Who really gives a shit what you do and do not have a problem with? Fortunately for us you don't live in europe.

17. The Devil Inside Banned Banned

the only way he should be blacklisted, is if he breaks a european law INSIDE of europe.

he is in his home country, stating such things. it would be a different story if he went to poland and screeched these ideas. but as it stands, he has not broken ANY laws that he is bound by.

18. Brian Foley REFUSE - RESIST Valued Senior Member

You watch , the EU is desparate for good contacts with Iran , Israel is an expensive pain in the Ass to the EU . Its obvious the Jewish Congress is working with Israel to keep this from happening .
    Better yet who here gives a fuck what you think ?
    I am a citizen of the European Union I own a EU passport , my mother was born in Kilkenny Ireland and my Father born in London England . It is unfortunate for you that I have lived in Europe in 1984-85 and been back in 1996 as well as in 1971 as a child going to school there in Lodon England . I know the people of Europe and they don’t If you are Jewish as I suspect and a Zionist , I advise you to leave Europe and live in Israel as well you should you don’t belong in a democracy .

19. GeoffP Caput gerat lupinum Valued Senior Member

Seriously - are you an arse?

If you state that neither World War happened, I quite agree that you should be banned - not only from Europe, but all civilized society.

"What a bunch of pansies"...nice. Six million people murdered by a Western nation, 2000 years of oppression in our part of the world, and you bitch them out about being sensitive. Would you give native North Americans the same hassle? How about black people?

Geoff

20. Sock puppet path GRRRRRRRRRRRR Valued Senior Member

They don't need to, I don't endlessly bitch and expect other people or foriegn governments to follow my personal agenda.

Last edited: Feb 23, 2006
  21. Alejandro -2 Minutes To Midnight- Registered Senior Member

break out the violin.

22. Hapsburg Hellenistic polytheist Valued Senior Member

WTF, dude? Just, WTF? That's like saying Italians should be banned from traveling outside thier own country because Rome conquered half the continent. News flash: every culture has influenced the public, not just a few. Dumbass...

23. Neildo Gone Registered Senior Member

So much for freedom of speech then.

I can think of many more harmful things that are done on a daily basis and none of the consequences come anything close to all of a sudden being banned from all of Europe or civilized society.

Hey, GWB's grandma wears combat boots, maybe that'll get me banned from the United States now too!

Yes, Jews are a bunch of pansies. Not in general, but the types that manipulate the people of today by actions of the past. Even worse, Jews who weren't even born during the days of WWII all of a sudden crying out and using the Holocaust as an excuse to get what they want.

And yes, I do the same thing to Indians (not like many exist these days) and blacks when they cry about how "the white man put them down" so long ago and use that excuse to get what they want in present times. A bunch of pansies, and I'm putting it nicely. They can't deal with the times of today on their own, so they manipulate others to hand them shit freely on a silver platter. And I take it you're a supporter of Affirmative Action, yes? So much for skill. No wonder the U.S. no longer excels over others anymore.

- N