Holocaust Revisionism.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Muslim, Feb 21, 2006.

1. Muslim Immortal Valued Senior Member

Anonymous person,

Any one wanting to add to that?

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. duendy Registered Senior Member

yeah you littel war mongering bugger. i'd say go to the Holocaust Memorium and take a look at what REALLY went on there in those evil times. and stop spreading yet more propganda against Jewish people, and OTHERS who suffered terribly and obscenely at the handsof te nazis, to further your own cause

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Muslim Immortal Valued Senior Member

What the hell I never said Jews didn't suffer? Am sure they did I watched a video about Jews being out on the streets and looking for food to eat I really was sad by seeing that. I don't deny Jews were killed I am saying does anyone know about the Indians, Africans, and Arabs who were also killed?

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. QuarkMoon I Registered Senior Member

Yes.

8. Muslim Immortal Valued Senior Member

Can you give us info on that. I mean how many million Arabs died? or Indians/Pakistanis?

9. Dil_420 Banned Banned

fuck u dickhead!
    u don´t know shit then what they have told u!
    do some research!
    not only jews died under Hitler rule...muslims, gipsys and many more!
    jews killed jews and did´t alot more to get world war 2 started!

her listing to the speech:

Ex-Zionist Benjamin Freedman speaks at the Willard Hotel, Washington D.C., in 1961
    This is a very important speech that verifies what many people have been complaining about for decades.

http://www.iamthewitness.com/DarylBradfordSmith_Freedman.html

10. QuarkMoon I Registered Senior Member

Best estimates suggest several million.

http://www.holocaust-history.org/questions/numbers.shtml

Jews are talked about more because Hitler had a special place in his heart for them, not to mention they have been persecuted throughout history (at one point even blamed for the Black Plague that spread through Europe).

11. Muslim Immortal Valued Senior Member

So we know exactly how many Jews died and for the rest we have a rough estimate?

12. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

If you had read that particular link you would have seen that they said that different sets of data lead to similar numbers. There will never be an exact number, but the estimates are good enough to be reliable.

Of course we cannot expect people who ask for information to actually read the information that is given when their mind is already made up.

13. duendy Registered Senior Member

hmmmm, we aint never met as far asi know and first line u say to me is 'fuk U dichead'??
    is tis how you meet all nw people, or fukin what??
    learn to read crap for brains

go back and read what i said, wher i say 'and OTHERS'...yeah. what--you think i am tick. how fukin old are you??
    but KNOWING others were tortured and experimented on etc and murdered DOESN't take it away that JEWSwere TOO? or does it in your book? whyelse that viscious intro?

where did tat spittin anger cum fom?

14. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

Maybe he is a sock puppet ?

15. Ophiolite Valued Senior Member

What do you expect of someone who believes that one speech can verify many earlier speeches:

16. leopold Valued Senior Member

it wasn't only jews that suffered from the hand of hitler but all manner of people.
    read some of the horror stories of the death camps, look at the pictures of womens hair, the mass graves, the piles of clothes, shoes, eye glasses.
    read the accounts of how those people were worked at hard labor and fed a starvation diet, the accounts of how those nazi bastards made those people stand naked in the freezing cold
    read the accounts of the gas chambers disguised as showers filled with people and the gassed, or loaded into moving vans and gassed with the engines exhaust.
    yes those nazi assholes even pulled the gold fillings out of there heads after they died
    read the accounts of how those nazi butchers experimented with people by grotesque surgery

dachau, auswitch, treblinka, read all about it

17. Zephyr Humans are ONE Registered Senior Member

That's a direct quote from the site he links to, anyway. I googled "Benjamin Freedman" and found his speech hosted by everything including National Vanguard. I don't think I'll waste bandwidth on that.

18. Ophiolite Valued Senior Member

I scanned about half of the speech in transcript form: pure Zionist conspiracy material with zero substantiation. [You know the Titanic was sunk by a Jew? That's not in the speech, by the way. I just thought I'd throw that in.]

19. Zephyr Humans are ONE Registered Senior Member

(Only because China bombed Pearl Harbour

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

)

20. Muslim Immortal Valued Senior Member

Well I would have known to call her bitch then.

- if you directed that at me.

21. Muslim Immortal Valued Senior Member

How the fuck can you tourcer (I can't spell that word) womens hair?

22. leopold Valued Senior Member

it's torture
    they cut it off the dead bodies for some strange reason

23. Ophiolite Valued Senior Member

You really are quite ignorant, Muslim. You are a sorry disgrace to your faith. Where does leo say their hair was tortured? Point it out to me. You cannot, because he did not.
    He said look at the pictures of women's hair. Look at the pictures. See the condition of their hair. Falling out. The result of the starvation diet, and the diseases rampant in the camps. Was that such a difficult intellectual leap to make? Clearly it was for you.