Muslim Nuclear powers Threatens attack on Denmark cantoonists

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Singularity, Feb 18, 2006.

1. Singularity Banned Banned

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Light Registered Senior Member

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Singularity Banned Banned

And may we know what was the inaccurate part of it ?

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Ophiolite Valued Senior Member

Where to begin? There are at least four inaccuracies in your title.

1) The threats came from within Pakistan and India. India is not a Muslim nation.
    2) The threats did not come from the governments of these countries. The pakistani cleric has been placed under house arrest. A government spokesman in India made it clear the Minister (of a state government, not the National government) was speaking 'for the people' not for the state.
    3) The use of the word Nuclear implies that the threat was to launch a nuclear strike. Otherwise why not a 'Bollywood Nation threatens attack on Danish Cartoonists'?
    4) Cantoonists is not an orthodox spelling of cartoonist.

Apart from these the title seemed quite in order to me.

8. Singularity Banned Banned

Ya the threats are from within thoes countires.

India is a muslim country with a dominant muslim population and Muslims are in power with all that Nuclear Arsenal of theirs

http://www.islamonline.net/English/News/2002-07/25/article27.shtml

9. Ophiolite Valued Senior Member

Within the structure of your phrase'Muslim Nuclear Powers' the word powers is, in all common usage, taken to mean the governments or other recognised authorities. [The clue is in the meaning of the word power.]
    If I were to say that you are a fool it would be inaccurate for Light, for example, to state UK declares Singularity is a fool.
    I hope you see this important distinction.

India is not a Muslim country. You apparently no nothing of the history of the Indian sub-continent. Despite the intentions of the British government and the magnificent efforts of Ghandi ,when independence was granted to India in 1948 a period of great civil unrest ensued. The country was partitioned into a Muslim state - East and West Pakistan - and a largely Hindu state, India, which adopted a secular constitution. There was much bloodshed, atrocities on both sides, and a mass migration of moslems from India and Hindus from Pakistan.
    The article you have pasted demonstrates the efforts that India, the largest democracy in the world, has made to be as all encompassing as possible. [In passing please recognise that the Presidential position is largely ceremonial. The power in India resides with the Prime Minister and the cabinet.]

I think you can see why Light described your title as totally inaccurate.

Please do not be offput by this. Light is a retired psychologist who enjoys demanding high standards of logic and language usage from everyone. I am not retired, nor retiring, yet make similar demands. Feel free to dissect any and all of my posts in a similar way. This is how we all learn and improve.

10. Kunax Sciforums:Reality not required Registered Senior Member

I know you dont mean no when typing no, but what you mean is know do you know, no!

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

11. Singularity Banned Banned

Alright,

Mr. Grammer Professor.

12. Happeh Registered Senior Member

I know how to get this thread closed. Israeli world domination was closed. Why is muslims nuclear powers threaten attack on denmark cartoons any different.

A"ll these factors, and other factors interrelated, suggest a dangerous threat undercurrent pretreated by the West. That is, the West is morally, and ethically, bankrupt, and consequently, reflect this bankruptcy on creating clashes of cultures, and civilizations against Muslims."

Everyone can see the Isrealis have destroyed the societies of the west by things like the Catholic Church Pedophile campaign, free sex, promotion of drug taking etc.

My favorite is the British cause they can look you right in the face and lie. Tony Blair says that all kids need sex ed. They teach 10 year olds about sex. AND THEY DO IT AGAINST THE WISHES OF THE PARENTS. That is police state. When the government can do things with your kids that you do not want, you live in a police state.

Now here is the funny part. The same British people will FINE THE PARENTS if the child is truant from school. Well, which is it? The parents have the right to control their kids and tell them to go to school, or the parents have no rights and they cannot tell their kids that they cannot have sex ed?

The Isrealis are destroying your families right in front of you. 10 years olds getting sex ed against the wishes of the parents? Insanity.

So many Muslim and non-Muslim observers, tend to pursuit quests such as, why aren’t Israel, North Korea, India and Turkey for instance, targeted by the IAEA and the West, as regard to possessing nuclear energy, in the same way, Iran is? Why is Israel exempted from the West’s criticisms for its assassinations plans of Palestinians? Why is Israel not pressurized to withdraw from the Palestinian 1967’s occupied lands, despite blatant and crystal clear cut UN’s resolutions on the issue, and other related matters? Why is Israel heavily, and lavishly, aided by the US and the EU?

Why is the EU sympathetic to the Danish position of ‘no apology’, for insulting the sentiments of Muslims, composed of almost sixth the World? Why are only, Muslims associated with horrible notions of Western prisons, and shocking torture? Why is almost, enmity news headlines in the West everyday, target, stereotype, and depict on Muslims?

Because the newspapers of the west are propaganda organs of Israel. The existence of this paper is for no other reason than to disseminate pro Israel propaganda.

http://www.thestar.com/NASApp/cs/ContentServer?pagename=thestar/Render&c=Page&cid=968332188854

That is a canadian paper. They have printed pro Israeli articles since the invasion of Iraq. Probabaly longer. Everything else on the page is just filler to make it look like a real newspaper.

13. Singularity Banned Banned

So Happehp is against all the freedoms ?

14. Ophiolite Valued Senior Member

I know now, no? I hope that wasn't a subtle way, in the main, to moan about the meaning of mine mien, man.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

15. The Devil Inside Banned Banned

thus proving exactly how petty you are.

this has NOTHING to do with this thread. at least observe some etiquette, and wait about 2 pages before you derail the topic.

the reason for this is that a cartoon is a cartoon. religion is religion. politics is a completely different beast. the european union is made up of WHOLLY secular governments. why should they apologize for something that they do not even recognize as a legitimate belief? they hold this stance toward ALL religions, not just islam. and before you go on a tirade about how i am wrong....i LIVE in the European Union, and i know what i am talking about.

and as for you trying to get a topic shut down just because you cant rant on another...that is ridiculous, and in my opinion your IP should be banned for being intentionally disruptive.

16. Ophiolite Valued Senior Member

Happeh is insane.
    He believes that masturbation causes blindness, bodily disfigurement, heart disease and death.
    He believes you can identify a masturbator by looking at their photographs. These will reveal an assymetry, with the body leaning to one side, the face distorted, and some features enlarged.
    He has posted photos of much of the Bush cabinet to demonstrate that they are all evil and they all masturbate. [While I agree they are arguably a bunch of merchant bankers, I intend that metaphorically.]
    He believes that evidence is not necessary, he just knows.
    He thinks that there are fibres running through our body that are distorted by masturbation.
    He is one of the more bizarre turns to show up on sciforums, perhaps ever. Thinking posters, in roughly equal measure, ignore him, want him banned, or enjoy laughing at him.

17. Singularity Banned Banned

He said he wants to close this thread, I think he is a American Muslim CIA agent.

18. Happeh Registered Senior Member

You mean like GeoffP calling for people to be banned? You mean like Leopold following me around the board posting trolling comments with James clapping in approval?

Yes that is me. Now that I understand what the rules are, I am adapting. I can play any role, I just need to figure out the rules first.

No one else minds pettiness. Why should I? I am not petty. I need to learn it to see what it is all about.

None of the shit in my threads has anything to do with the topics. No one has a problem with it. I think you are just a baby complaining.

I know what I am talking about. Does not stop the trolls from trolling or James from closing and mish mashing my threads.

I am petty for disrupting a thread. So that means you are petty for calling for me to be banned.

Pot, meet Kettle.

19. Happeh Registered Senior Member

Ophiolite - Happeh is insane.

What Ophiolite means is that before I can prove my points, the woman James R closes my thread. That is not an idle claim. You can see for yourself.

Every thread below was authored by me. In every thread, a pack of trolls posts about 8 messages. James does nothing. Then after I get close to proving my point, he closes the thread.

This way, liars like Ophiolite can say "Happeh proved nothing". That is because they closed the thread so I couldn't prove it.

http://www.sciforums.com/showthread.php?t=52100

http://www.sciforums.com/showthread.php?t=51850

http://www.sciforums.com/showthread.php?t=50735
    (I didn't author this one. I only contributed to 30 pages.)

http://www.sciforums.com/showthread.php?t=51720

Any rational person can plainly see that James R is locking every thread where I am trying to prove my point. Of course I cannot finish proving anything. That is what they want.

20. Ophiolite Valued Senior Member

Happeh logic at its finest.
    Happeh, has anyone here, or on any of the other forums you have been thrown out of, actually agreed with you about anything? It must be lonely. Oh, I forgot, you have me on Ignore, so you can't reply.

21. Happeh Registered Senior Member

Uh oh. I smell a simpleton mentality. Are you 15 like Amish is?

22. Ophiolite Valued Senior Member

Go look at the threads, Singularity. Form your own conclusions as to how close to proving his point he was. If the liars and trolls such as myself can be condemned for anything it is giving him more airplay by responding to his nonsense.

23. Ophiolite Valued Senior Member

You still don't understand humour do you Happeh. Did the Happeh Humour Fibre break one night while you were pleasuring yourself?