Required Reading for Bush Backers!!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by veracity, Feb 16, 2006.

1. veracity Registered Member

FOR ALL PEOPLE WHO STILL SUPPORT THE BUSH ADMINISTRATION!

The facts and allegations contained in this article are not disputed, are easily verified and are documented by the subjects in their own words. I am writing this not to tell you about some secret on to which I have stumbled, rather to explain the well defined and verifiable information that has been kept out of the public discourse by the American corporate news media. Perhaps this will serve as a prime example of how much media deception takes place in our nation. I ask you not to accept what you read in this article as truth, and I ask you not to dismiss it as an untruth, I ask you to research the claims for yourself. The information is out there and nobody is denying the claims made in this article. They are simply refusing to discuss them.

Please, don’t trust me…test me. – Jesse – Editor, TvNewsLIES.org

Snip:

At this very minute, the people who are in charge of the government of the United States of America believe that no rules apply to them. They believe that religion can be used to control society and that human rights do not apply to them. They do not have to follow the laws that all other citizens must respect, and they openly believe that evil is acceptable if deemed necessary to achieve their goals.

Read the entire article here:
    http://tvnewslies.org/html/the_truth_about_george_w__bush.html

Print it out and make sure every single Bush supporter reads this. Maybe they will realize how they are being duped! pdf download linked to article.....

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

"...reads this."

?

That's the only flaw in your plan.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. TW Scott Minister of Technology Registered Senior Member

Man the people at ABC news must be getting clever in the distortion department. I knew they mudslinged, but they used to stick with real fact instead of making them up.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Ophiolite Valued Senior Member

Well, TW, here is your chance to set matters straight. The floor is yours.

8. Mosheh Thezion Registered Senior Member

THE only difference between this administration and any other...

is they are getting caught....

-MT

9. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

That's a load of crap, MT.
    ITMFA!
    ITMFA!

10. Mosheh Thezion Registered Senior Member

IS IT?

come on... the gov't has been doing this stuff since day one...

but over time.. scandels and curruption makes changes.. and changes.. and changes.... until today... its damm near impossible for them to do anything without the world press examining it...

this administration... is no more evil than any other.. its just not as bright.
    and it hasnt been able to hide its actions..

its not the fifties any more... and cameras are everywhere..

-MT

YOU DO KNOW... recent released documents.. show that the cia.. fabricated the whole story to start the vietnam war...

we needed the north to attack us... so the cia made up the attack.

and we went to war in vietnam...

it was small news..

11. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

Clinton wasn't evil, just horny.
    I can't stand the idea that there's nothing we can do about the lies and corruption, since all administrations are the same, it's just not true.

12. Ophiolite Valued Senior Member

It depends what the lies and corruption are about. I almost feel nostalgic for the days of Tricky Dicky - when he lied to you he did it with sincerity and jowls. Great jowls. That's what we lack in today's leaders. Jowls.

13. Mosheh Thezion Registered Senior Member

SPOKEN LIKE A TRUE DEMOCRAT...

and i hope the dems take back the congress and the white house..

but... they may wear a different shirt... YET, they still go to the same country clubs.

-MT

14. Mosheh Thezion Registered Senior Member

AND THE FACT THAT so much is known about the evil of this adminstration is....
    evidense that things have gotten better...

ie.. no more goverment secrets... its a good progressive change.

but your noticing of it more... suggests that this administration is more evil.

but is it? no.... its just tied up in so much... and its not the 50's anymore.

-MT

15. Neildo Gone Registered Senior Member

Uh, Clinton is hardly a saint. Why's democrats always gonna bring up Clinton and republicans Reagan as if they're some clearn gods.

WhiteWater murders, being a drug runner in Mena, AZ, Kosovo War, etc etc..

Mosheh is correct. The only difference between this administration and any other is they're all getting caught and people are trying to do something about it. And it's about damned time too. Damned Bushes and their clan have been running the country for way too long, over 25 years! Longer if you count GHWB and his grandfather's involvement before his being VP and President.

And the list goes on for all the past presidents as well.

- N

16. Xylene Valued Senior Member

IMO, required reading for George W. should be Machiavelli's book 'The Prince', particularly where Machi talks about how easy it is to take over a country which is completely fractured internally--and how damn difficult it is to hold it once you have taken it.

17. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

This sentiment that all administrations are the same is Republican propaganda, because they are by far the most institutionally corrupt, and they would like people to believe it's just some bad apples (kinda like Abu Grabe).

Whitewater "murders"? That's a damn lie.
    http://www.snopes.com/inboxer/outrage/clinton.htm

18. Dil_420 Banned Banned

y don´t we people hear anything els then world war 1 & 2?
    did´t anything that crul happend before??
    ofcouse it has! the basic grounds of United state is laying on murders of an hole nation like ´redindians and many more like them!
    just take 1900 as an eksample.. cuba never did shit to americans..they bombed the shit of them.
    golf war bush dad lied to public of us and got himself the war ofcouse he wanted oli! and he son is doing is left over work now!
    public of usa have been manupilated bythe goverment as long as mankind can remember!

19. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

Are you referring to the Spanish-American War which led to Cuban independence? Becuase, the Spanish were putting Cuban rebels into concentration camps at the time, and over 200,000 died.

20. Kabir14 Registered Member

u r truly a genius. altho i disagree.

but that was seriously great

21. Alejandro -2 Minutes To Midnight- Registered Senior Member

HUH :bugeye:

Must be Republican mind control at work here.

22. Alejandro -2 Minutes To Midnight- Registered Senior Member

you did mean GULF WAR?

didnt Saddam invade Kuwait?

Dil, please read something on the gulf war....

Last edited: Feb 19, 2006
  23. leopold Valued Senior Member

jesus christ dil sadam was an asshole
    ask ANY mid eastern government