Heaven.

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by EmptyForceOfChi, Feb 16, 2006.

1. EmptyForceOfChi Banned Banned

no not the afterlife.

the thought in your mind, the idea of heaven, (your ultimate bliss) your in heaven when your mind state is there, you can also put yurself in hell if you choose to think dark thoughts,

heaven and hell, on earth in the conscious mind itself,

peace.

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. john smith Tongue in cheek Registered Senior Member

What would you like in response?

What answers are you loooking for?

Im willing to do so when i know what to do.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. EmptyForceOfChi Banned Banned

there is no answer, im asking no questions. just giving a thought of mine to people, so maybe it can help them when there deppressed or not so happy with life,

think of heaven and it fills you with happyness, it might not be a physical reality (a heaven really existing) but it can exist in your mind wich makes you happy, and thats what matters, you live longer if your happy, and everyone wants to live longer, (mostly).

whatever your heaven is imagine it when your down, dont just think about it breifly or visualise it for a second, actualy put yourself there close your eyes for a long time and fully imagine it as if it were reality. then when your happy come back to reality with a calmer mind state, i do this when people anger me in real life, i have a very bad temper and i am a fighter and have been since a small child, and i actually react violently alot and i have grown up that way, so i do everything in my power to not be violent to people in my life, (wich is successfull) i only fight in self defence, i dont even fight in competitions/exibitions anymore because i dont harm for sport now i have changed my ways,

but funnily my heaven is simular to the dragonball Z universe where everyone is a warrior, with tons of tech and super powers etc, and lots more fighting fighting fighting,

peace.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Varda The Bug Lady Valued Senior Member

in heavennnn everything is fiiiiiine
    you got your own good thiiiiiing
    and i got miiiiine

8. john smith Tongue in cheek Registered Senior Member

Ha, i like the rhyme!

Chi, your heaven seems to be one of extreme violence, weapons and pain.

All these negative atributes predespose you, the individual, to feel negativly towards many aspects of everyday life, and to solely think about fighting...which is not a good thing. A good thing is to know HOW to fight when the time comes, but finish with it then and there.

You seem to be completly obsesed with violence, something which in turn will become your Hell!!

:m:

9. G. F. Schleebenhorst England != UK Registered Senior Member

Isn't this a discussion forum?

Did I read something wrong?

10. EmptyForceOfChi Banned Banned

but what might be your heaven might be my hell, i think fighting and struggles of life are what make us appreciate times of peace, without war would we know of peace? without sadness would we know of happyness? i enjoy training and fighting yes, i dont enjoy hurting people for no reason, but i admit i like to sparr, i like to challenge myself physically and mentally, so do my friends/training partners, that dragonball z universe would suite us just fine,

whats my fantasy isnt anouthers i understand this.

you imagine your heaven and i will imagine mine, then we are both happy,

peace.

11. Avatar smoking revolver Valued Senior Member

His disciples said to him, "When will the kingdom come?"

"It will not come by watching for it. It will not be said, 'Look, here!' or 'Look, there!' Rather, the Father's kingdom is spread out upon the earth, and people don't see it."

(Gospel of Thomas, 113)

12. BLASTOFF Registered Senior Member

my kind of heaven well i like fishing, so my kind of heaven is the biggest lake you can find in the perfect setting, a meadow, trees, blue sky, warmth, and plenty yes plenty of fish.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

13. Varda The Bug Lady Valued Senior Member

14. leopold Valued Senior Member

heaven:
    being the idol of ones idol

15. duendy Registered Senior Member

is it not true that everyone really wants pleasure. is there anyone here who doesn't want pleasure? if so , i really wud be interested in what u have to say

take a puritan/ascetic. on the SURFACE it may seem they dont want pleasure. but they is renunciating for some future pleasure

i cant think anything worse than some goody woody heaven full of people who dont swear

but i hate wr. i thin its evil. some people imagine the only way you can cxan be wild is when yer killing. but ecstasy is wil. and i feel tat because ecstasy --not te drug, the feeling--is prohibited is reason WHY we have conflict, and its extreme, war

people are frightedned of pleasure. cause they 'e made to feel guilty about it, in a deep way, which mans accepting BOTH negative and positive

16. Avatar smoking revolver Valued Senior Member

17. Sock puppet path GRRRRRRRRRRRR Valued Senior Member

Being hugged and kissed by my youngest son,when he does it I just feel "this is the meaning of life"

18. duendy Registered Senior Member

Beautiful

19. Singularity Banned Banned

What a hell is that man doing with that sheep ?

20. Avatar smoking revolver Valued Senior Member

That is Muhamed and he is fucking that sheep (or is it a goat?)
    Looks like a goat to me.

Do you love your sheep?
    I know that look you can not fake;
    oh, sheep love!

Ask a christian priest or a saint
    does he love his sheep?
    Oh yes! yes! yes, yes, he screams!
    sheep!, sheep!, sheep love!

Abandon your mother,
    forget your wife,
    it’s nothing compared to a sheep,
    sheep love!

Mount your bike like a knight,
    go and ride in the darkness of night
    with one thought of rescuing.. your sheep!
    sheep love!

Nothing compared to
    pure sheep, sheep love!
    love your sheep!

21. Singularity Banned Banned

O shit this seems to be a sheep fuckers forums.

Have U read the SciForums Agreement, It said nothing Obsene or Vulgar will be allowed, Are the moderators sleeping or that sheep fucker is the mod ?

22. Avatar smoking revolver Valued Senior Member

It's not considered vulgar, but funny and amusing.
    The devil is in the interpretation.