Why women threads?

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by draqon, Feb 12, 2006.

1. draqon Banned Banned

Why did all the women threads turn up all of the sudden? and why are these women threads not in human physiology forum?

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Satyr Banned Banned

Because its St. Valentine’s Day…and there’s lotsa loving everywhere….so give me the night!!!!

What is more interesting is that most of the defending against male sexism is done by males…..undoubtedly the enlightened, modern, wise, well-adjusted, normal, with no ulterior motives kind.

Most women don’t even have the brains to defend their own interests, so they depend on males, who have been integrated into the prevailing norm, to do it for them.
    These “enlightened” males are, of course, driven by their need to maintain access to sexual contact and so will believe in anything that makes them desirable and appear “normal” and acceptable to women.
    This is how women, with their ease of assimilation, become, unwittingly, social filters for whatever status quo they were born into.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. stretched a junkie's broken promise Valued Senior Member

It`s because woman are becoming more acceptable these days.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Cottontop3000 Death Beckoned Registered Senior Member

Who said so? I didn't authorize that.

8. Roman Banned Banned

Well, I can account for the shaving one. I recently learned about the difference of nudes and nakeds in my art history class. I found the difference so utterly fascinating I reanimated the thread to share. And everyone likes to discuss the difference between a vagina and a penis.

9. Tnerb Banned Banned

You mean, right, how castration is an issue?

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Just kidding. I think it's because we have a lot of women around here, and there is always the difference between the 2, the mis understanding. Satyr is always good to read in these issues.