Message to us from the Freedom Fighters in Iraq

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Solve et Coagula, Feb 11, 2006.

1. Solve et Coagula Banned Banned

Message to us from the Freedom Fighters in Iraq
    --------------------------------------------------------

People of America,

We wish to share with you our thoughts on the events we experienced,
    as well as what the future may bear.

And despite the madness we have endured and still, we see no harm in presenting you with the criminal nature of your newly reelected emperor.

Despite our belief that the elections were flawed, we know now, that when there is a close tie between the candidates, there is something wrong.

Some in our ranks believe that any candidate from any side of the spectrum,
    are two faces of the same coin.

You the people have said your word, in what is claimed to be a democracy, and thus, have chosen a leader that claims to represent your vision.

It is your right to lead the world, as it is the right of any nation which chooses to do so, yet this does not allow you to conquer others.

There is a belief among a large number of our people, that alot of facts do not reach you, facts that maybe classified as unsuitable for the general public, facts that are twisted to gain a positive image, here or there.

Nothing new to an emperor who represents deception, lies, crimes, half-victories and total defeats.

Your administration time after time, lied, and presented you with achievements directed by hollywood and performed in Iraq.

You have elected these criminals, and thus you are responsible for their actions.

We hope that your future decisions will be based on reason and belief for your emperor tomorrow will mirror the image of America to the world, and by his actions will your empire, be measured.

And for the first time in history, a mafia, of the weapons plants represented by Bush, oil companies represented by Dick Cheney, and the Zionists represented by Paul Wolfowitz and Richard Perle hijacked the United States of America, in an ingenius plan to control the world.

This type of administration is exactly what Benjamin Franklin once warned of.

By weakness and ignorance you have allowed this gang of criminals to hijack your country...and create a new phobia, to recruit those who that regard as nothing but fuel and vehicles to their master plan.

This adminstration will enforce on you just it tries to enforce upon our people, new laws that will result in a police state similar to those your consecutive governments back in our region.

Legislation will soon be drafted by the appointed puppets to allow foreign ownership of land and structure. And soon our people will be the foreigners of the land of their forefathers.

This "new world order" will enslave people of all religions and race. And soon your children, as well as ours, if they survive, will truly live in a planet of apes.

And with a reduced population for easier control, this can only be an implementation of a plan once presented by Henry Kissinger.

This world has not seen an empire which constitutes in its prime obectives
    the destruction and genocide of whole populations and societies only to control the energy resources of this planet.

Your representives in your media have portrayed an image that an insurgency is in effect, and it is led by elements of foreign fighters entering from Syria and neigboring countries; yet we assure you, this is only a continuation of what Bush once claimed - "missioned acomplished".

This resistance movement was prepared for, and is only the second Chapter of this war, and we are mostly if not all Iraqis, proud Iraqis, who have kept their oaths to defend people of country.

And because this war may last longer than what the invaders anticipated, we have all promised to make their stay long, costly, and painful. Blaming other countries is nothing but creating new pretexts to invade other sovereign states and back future expeditions.

They have made our country a battlefield to settle accounts with elements of al-cia-da, formerly dear allies and partners. They have also created new phobias to justify their continued presence, despite their loss of this war.

And for the general media, we call on them to think about what they declare and not fear death and imprisonment. Do not fall into the traps prepared by those who pull the strings from Tele Aviv.

As for the declared casualites, this is an epic on its own. We assure you the figures are far higher than they declare.

It is not a secret today in Iraq who we call the green card soldiers: Young men from South America and other parts of the world, gathered and promised a US citizenship and large sums of cash for their mercinary services in Iraq. They are always on the front lines, and their casuality figures are never declared. They are hidden in unmarked graves, and dumped into rivers under the cover of moonless nights; some of which the resistence has provided evidence of. There are also a large number of security contractors, who are not listed as military personnel.

{5 min timecode mark}

To us, it is one thing to be tricked into this war, but it is totally different to come here, and fight someone else's war.

After the failed American elections in Iraq, they will now play the sectarian card. They are already sending their mercinaries to destroy churches and mosques alike, in order to prepare the ground, for civil war.

They will train more and more local traitors, to conduct police operations and detention raids on anyone who does not accept democracy performed at the muzzle of a barrel. The local mercinaries will also act as sandbags to their masters.

The conduct of your troops has also taken its toll on our people. It has created resentment and disgust. They dismiss these war crimes as isolated cases, yet the figures are always on the rise.

Once more are scandals of abu-garieb, calca, and the use of chemical weapons on Fallujah. Only God knows what is to come.

Life under dictatorship is far more safer than behind the bars of your democracy.

Have you not asked yourself: where are the weapons of mass destruction? And where are the links between our previous government, and the ones that the cia sponsored with al-cia-da. Or is that all now just a thing of the past?

What happened to the thousands of people who have died and continue to die of cancer; women who give birth to deformed babies caused by the effect of your military's depleted uranium shells.

Since 1990 thousands, on both sides of the conflict, have suffered unkown illnesses, and many have died since them, and others lack medical attention.

Large parts of Iraq will be radioactive for million of years to come! If we were to return this radiating material to the US and Britain, it would be no different than those who used them.

May we ask you, why do you think the British government decided to set foot only in the areas of the South where the resistance is only partially active?
    They have left the difficult areas for you boys to suffer. This deal was accepted by your government only to form a purely cosmetic alliance with a nation that still strives for the glory of its imperial past.

They have turned the land of the free into a camp of countless slavery, and then changed the home of the brave into a printing house for papers they call dollars, and guarded it with enormous military might.

This administration which claims that you have reelected, has brought on more humilation and insults to each and every one of you, than any other government in your short, yet tremendous, history.

And as hard as it may seem, we advice you to take matters in your own hands, and rid this world of such criminals, or any form of government which resembles the neo-cons and their aims.

Form a third party if need be, appoint those who resist preemptive war, as true representatives of the people, before it is too late. And if demonstrations and protests are not heard, use and protect what is left of your constitution, and direct matters by force. This world awaits your move.

Today these words may seem strange, but we believe that a nation which once gave the world John F. Kennedy, Benjamin Franklin, George Washington, Hughes, and Henry Ford, will not fall short of giving true leaders of substance and dignity.

This war has taught us, that one man, on the field, can change the outcome of a day. One man, who believes in true freedom, can do what nations put together dare think of.

We share these thoughts, with great honesty, to those of you who have spent days and nights, trying to prevent this war, timeless efforts to prevent this real holocaust. To those of you we say, We thank you for your time.

(Please listen to the fill 9 minute speech, and importantly, share this with all others you are in contact with over the internet. The 9.2Mb file can even be emailed as an attachment. )

http://www.badongo.net/vid.php?file...erywhere__2006-02-09_amessageeveryfreedom.wmv

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Alejandro -2 Minutes To Midnight- Registered Senior Member

freedom fighters dont use suicide attacks to kill their own people, women and children.

they dont drive up to people standing in line for work and blow them up, when their worst crime is trying to feed their families.

that is a freedom fighter to you?

do you speak for the REAL Iraqi people? the 6yo girl who wants to go to school without someone chucking a grenade into it.

I know Iraqi's who were their under Saddams rule, you should talk to them.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. leopold Valued Senior Member

how much more propaganda horseshit do we have to endure from your septic tank?

75% of muslims do not like islamic fundamentalism
    any comments on that?
    or are you one of those posters that start threads cause they haven't anything else to do.

by the way good job cut and pasting

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Alejandro -2 Minutes To Midnight- Registered Senior Member

lies lies lies. not even a shred of truth to this.

8. Alejandro -2 Minutes To Midnight- Registered Senior Member

he he he!

Last edited: Feb 13, 2006
  9. Facial Valued Senior Member

Actually I find this to be quite interesting.

As far as I am presented with, there is nothing to prove or disprove of this allegation.

10. Neildo Gone Registered Senior Member

- N

11. Neildo Gone Registered Senior Member

If China invaded and you were my neighbor who didn't mind the Chinese being on our soil taking over our country and basically sided with them, or worse, aided them, instead of joining the resistance, I wouldn't hesitate to put a bullet in your head.

Keep that in mind if some other country ever happens to gain dominance over us.

- N

12. Alejandro -2 Minutes To Midnight- Registered Senior Member

I only fight for whats right and i will never hurt an innocent person or worse an innocent child. You see i dont think anyone has that right.

I have had a gun put to my head twice, first time i was robbed for everything i had and i'll be honest i nearly shit my pants. Second time i grabbed the slide so it couldnt rack back, took the gun and nearly beat the person to death with it. I was arrested and paid the medical bills. Where i grew up you had to fight to survive.

You have every right to fight for what you believe in, theres a right way to do it and a wrong way and you dont kill you own people.

Alejandro

Also, it doesnt take a man to pull a trigger.

13. if youre not part of the solution, youre part of the problem.

14. dkb218 Banned Banned

How do you know? It's been reported that the US has enlisted the aid of "security forces" in it's fight in iraq. There countries of origin have not been reported. It's common knowledge that the US trains fighters all over the world - south america included - so you really have no way of knowing if it's true or not.

15. that sounds like a lot of bullshit and bravado to me.

16. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

It's a fact that the US military depends on a large private mercinary force. I agree with most of what was said in that document, except that I think the aim of Al Quida is also a kind of repressive fascist dictatorship, only along Islamic lines. And also, we did not elect George Bush, the outcome was due to massive fraud in both 2000 and 2004.

17. Alejandro -2 Minutes To Midnight- Registered Senior Member

very perceptive.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

- i made it up.

I am more proud of the fact that i never hurt anyone in my life. (never had to)

However, of course this is true: it doesnt take a man to pull a trigger.

18. Alejandro -2 Minutes To Midnight- Registered Senior Member

Common sense. Just like the Iraqi information minister when the war started (remember him) telling everyone "the American are being driven back....) or whatever.

Now theres imaginary casualties? very convenient.

19. Alejandro -2 Minutes To Midnight- Registered Senior Member

thats not true. The Amaricans DO NOT WANT TO BE THERE. And If the Iraqi's can live in freedom withot worrying about getting blown up the will go home in a second.

Thats the truth, dont buy into the propoganda and bullshit being dispersed, because all these people are doing is prolonging the killing of innocent Iraqi people.

We are not gonna change the world here, but everyone deserves a chance and i do know Iraqi people. After Saddam this is especially true for them.

20. leopold Valued Senior Member

hooray for you ! we oughta parade your ass down main street as a hero

21. leopold Valued Senior Member

i will agree with this
    but the democrats had to know
    what else explains this quote from gore:
    "although i strongly disagree with the results i support it"
    he was talking about the 2000 elections

22. Alejandro -2 Minutes To Midnight- Registered Senior Member

he may have been referring to the supreme court.

23. leopold Valued Senior Member

he was talking about the 2000 election results