The Pentagon 911 Black Hole

Discussion in 'Politics' started by geistkiesel, Feb 7, 2006.

1. geistkiesel Valued Senior Member

If this is a subject matter that has already been discussed here, well I would still appreciate some comments. Searching (google) on pentagon 911 the link contains a plethora of media footage of the 9/11 Pentagon attack and the damage sustained by the Pentagon building. When I first reviewed the footage I was brought back to that fateful day with a numbing reaction.
    The media 9/11 footage
    I was urged to look for any conditions of the damaged site that indicated that a Boeing 757 airliner impacted the building. Guess what? There are two (minimum) glaring pieces of data that were so blatantly obvious that my mind wasn't blown, my whole head fell off.

There is absolute a 100% void af any airplane crash debris visible in the area. The lawn in frontg of the building is pristine, where one expects to see gobs of aluminum scattered all over the place. One would expect to see some golfers come strolling by.

There is no evidence of any landing gear.
    There is no smashed engines which have an intake diameter of 6 dfeet of so. There is alweays landing gear and engines observed somewhere near crash sites of airplanes this size.

There is no tail section remains -also a constant.

No remains of any crew, passengers or Islamic Fundamentalist Terrorists.

No seats, or anything recognizable as coming from an airplane.

Secondly, the airplane had an estimated 8000 gallons of jet fuel (kerosene basically) which would have burned furiously for days. No fire was evident even approximating the expected conflagration.

There is much more but I suggest dis=gesting this one in little bites.

There is no evidence that a Boeing 757 airplane had ever been near th3e Pentagon Building, with the exception of a black hole that the airplane created when impacting the building, and into which the airplane disappeared, leaving not a clue to it current where abouts.

Some Islamic Fundamentalist Terrorist flying skills I would say.

If, I say if, the media footage is an accurate representaion of the condition shortoy after the attack, then queiries my analytic self: What are the implications of this? [especially when the Twin Towers and Shankeland, Pa. crashes are looked at also] --Hmmmm].

Geistkiesel.​

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Huwy Secular Humanist Registered Senior Member

I'm well aware of the lack of evidence of any plane ever hitting the pentagon,
    but people will dismiss any legitimate questions because they don't like conspiracy theories.

The hole wasn't even big enough to fit half a plane through.

Not to mention the automatic anti aircraft missile system thats designed to take down any plane without a FRIENDLY TRANSPONDER. What, it just failed that day?

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. The Devil Inside Banned Banned

i think it was the flying spaghetti monster flying that plane.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. mars13 give me liberty Registered Senior Member

physics911.com

8. Anomalous Banned Banned

There was this footage that I saw about the Pentagon attack but I just couldnt see the damn Plane. And guess what, the area where plane had hit, it was under repairings that day and closed to Pentagon employees, what a coincidence.

Guess what that site has been hijacked.

9. Light Registered Senior Member

Absolutely not true! I have a close relative that's worked in the Pentagon for years and was there that day also. Even though there was some renovation work going on in that section (and HAD been going on for months, at that), there were plenty of people working there. Why do you suppose so many were killed, eh?

You believe all the rumors far, far to easily! (Want to buy some swamp land since you are so gullible?)

10. Anomalous Banned Banned

Minimun colateral damage.
    The repair crew dies, thats ok.

A country that has people whoes blood doesnt boil at the thought that it were their politicians that killed own citizens for attacking oil rich nations. U all are crap eachone of U, U all want cheap oil, that oil has my brothers, sisters and friends and relatives blood. U all shoud pay heavily.

- From the point of view of Iraqis.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

11. geistkiesel Valued Senior Member

Yes, I heard the same. However, the only body parts recovered were Pentagon employees, military and civilian, so they tell us. No plane crew, passengers or Islamic Fundamentalist terrorists were founbd, however, not even teeth, a finger, a penis, s foot, a boot nada, zilch.

Light, are you saying that a Boeing 757 American Airline skyjacked and skillfully piloted by Islamic Fundamentalist Terrorists impacted with the Pentagon Building on 9/11/2001?

IF SO, CAN YOU PROVE IT?
    Geistliesel​

12. geistkiesel Valued Senior Member

I was gently attempting to introduce the Pentagon scenario to a small social gathering. One of the group stated that the plane had skidded along the ground before striking the Pentagon. I asked him where he got the information and he replied that a graphics simulation had been shown on the tele. When I asked him how could he explain the total absence of any aircraft crash debris and he responded that he "couldn't explain it". I didn't say anything, I just looked at him waiting for more. There wasn't any more.

A few months ago a couple (friends of mine) were watching the video disc Fahrenheit 911". When it was over the man was motivated, to say the least. He was walking around excitedly asking why we weren't all screaming the story to the universe, the politicians, the newspapers and so on (I had already gone through the disquieting humiliating sense of having been brutally attacked) Finally, I tried to quiet him down and after the 6th time of repeating myself, I screamed at him, "If you go around and vocally advertise yourself and effectively getting oppsition stirred up the motherfuckers are going to blow your fucking head off. This isn't a political discussion of difference of opinion of liberls versus conservatives, it isn't "socialized medicine or private health care". The bastards attacked your country violently and they have not the slightest moral restrictions to do anything to further their goals. These treaitors have only two possibilities for their fate. The are sucessful or they get hung by the neck. There isn't any compromise. So quiet down and pick your targets and attack from a position of stealth and strength. You know who some of them are at least, they know nothing of you, so don't think this is a matter of standing up to them face to face and duking it out, because if you try that you lose. Time will expose more of them as they come to the defense o0pf the Islamic TGerrorits as culprit.

Thjey have to identify themselves in order to survive.

A P-51 WWII ACE (Europe) once told me he gets asked alot about the kinds of tactices he used that made him that special advantage in aerial combat. He said, somewhat nonchanlantly, " Well, I found that sneaking up behhind them and blowing them out of the sky worked pretty well for me." Another P-51 pilot stated, "There are no really good defensive moves when in a dogfight. Whatever the relative positions of you and your enemy, you must have but one invariant determined thought in mind and that is "how am I gong to kill this son-ofabithch?"

I have embellished somewhat here, but this is the only way I am going to do anything about 911. Certainly, arguing with George Bush will not pay dividends. He is already quoted that those "reviewing the media tapes" are chasing "phantom terrorists". This is a confession of guilt to me. The president knowing of the mere claims that media tapes that shows a lack of crash debris and he shrugs this off with calvalier smugness, A serious minded president, while perhaps totally and instinctively disbelieving the implications, would be duty bound to investigate the matter and to verify the mere slightest possibility, wouldn't he? But then what if he knew the truth of the matter.....
    Geistkiesel ​

13. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

You are looking in the wrong place. Airplanes were used, but the conspiracy does not deal with that. It deals with the FBI knowing what was going to happen and letting it happen anyway.

14. deicide128 Registered Senior Member

15. leopold Valued Senior Member

16. geistkiesel Valued Senior Member

Sorry,
    Look ar all the pictures. There should have been aluminumm debris acatterd all over the lawn.
    With 8000 gallons of Jet fuel in the cengter and wings tanks erupted there would have been a monstrous fire that burned for days.

There are photos of the rooms adjacent to the damage area showing pices of paper, a book, computers, hardly damaged.

The ruptured walls undercuts your argument. A thin skinned aluminum cylinder would have collapse like an accordian. It would have been surprising to penetrate one wall, much less three layers, each two feet thick of reinfiorced concrete. It takes a very special kind of ordnance to burst through that much barrier. The first hole in the wall was
    barelt big enough to pass a automiobile.

There were no crew, passenegvbr or Islamic Fundam,entalistg terrrorist body parts recpovered, none. Not a a toe nor toe nail. There were Pentagon employee partss recovered thoogh.

How can you come here with such weak support for something screaming for an inmvestigation? You don't
    even ask for that.

What are you an instinctive 'goewvernment is good supporter'zzzzz?. You can't beleive your government could ever do evil? So you stand quietly until they start shooting your family?

Prudence is the watchword when this silly kind of shit goes down.
    I know whatyou did. You went looking for cpounter evidence before you looked atg the media files in depth. You afre a natural born gummint supporter, huh?
    Were you, or are you God fearing Boyscout. I simply don't trust you. You are just another ersatz and useless patriot.
    Geistkiesel

17. qwerty mob Deicidal Registered Senior Member

Hello, Geistkiesel. You ofcourse raise important questions, but the reality is that the absence of evidence will not lead to further investigation, much less any convictions; legally, it is called speculation... and the data itself (and lack thereof) doesn't address the most meaningful line of questioning: who.

The best move for 9/11 researchers right now, is to pursue forcing the release of known-witheld evidences; CVRs, FDRs, and confiscated VDOT/Marriott/etc. camera footage. For it is gives you two things: evidence, and witnesses who can be deposed.

Whoever leaked the (infamous) "five frames" from the Pentagon security camera was telling you something even more important than "something exploded at the pentagon"...

Like Mike Ruppert, or anyone else with criminology training or experience will tell you- the WHO is most important. Forensic evidence is moot.

Depose witnesses, and use their testimony to show that they are lying.

Litigation and the discovery process, and FOIA requests are the most important tools that investigators will ever have- and they better use them soon...

Greetings

18. leopold Valued Senior Member

if a plane did not crash into the pentagon
    then where is it? it, and it's passengers, must be somewhere.

19. qwerty mob Deicidal Registered Senior Member

What would you say of the proposition that "19 hijackers armed with boxcutters plus 1 accomplice" are responsible for bringing down the WTC North Tower, the South Tower, and Building 7, and for the damage to the Pentagon, and for the destruction of Flight 93 in Pennsylvania?

It is not also a conspiracy theory?

20. Anomalous Banned Banned

I saw the pentagon footage a hundred times , there was just no plane in it. The footage was edited in such a way so that the plane hitting was all cut from it. Then the rims and engines were all of a military plane , still Americans are asleep.

21. qwerty mob Deicidal Registered Senior Member

Isn't that like asking that if there were no attacks on August 4th, 1964, then where are the crews and passengers of those North Vietnamese patrol boats?

For the record, I do not doubt that a plane hit the Pentagon; what type of plane, and whether or not that there were SAM counter-measures deployed are in question.

Cheers

22. Anomalous Banned Banned

Did U say Building 7 ? How was that accomplished ?

23. Anomalous Banned Banned

The question should be, Was there a plane in the first place ?