oswald vindicated?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by leopold, Feb 4, 2006.

1. leopold Valued Senior Member

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Neildo Gone Registered Senior Member

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Neildo Gone Registered Senior Member

Oh yeah, browsing that site again, I noticed Luis Posada Carriles being linked to all this. Man, that's something I forgot about that I've been wanting to mention in these War on Terrorism discussions. What a joke.

The Bush Administration is having this War on Terror yet is protecting and hiding a terrorist in our country. Yeah, prolly cause that dude can blackmail his father with everything his group has done ever since JFK if that site is true.

Here's more info about the guy and the whole mess going on. It's all recent news too with his court trials and whatnot. Nothing is being done to him. What a slap in the face to the American people about this whole War on Terror!

http://news.google.com/news?hl=en&ned=us&ie=UTF-8&q=Luis Posada Carriles&btnG=Search News

- N

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. leopold Valued Senior Member

8. geistkiesel Valued Senior Member

Oswald has been investigated so closely he is the one person in the whole universe who has been proved to not to have done it.
    Geistkiesel

9. geistkiesel Valued Senior Member

Since the coup d'etat of 11/22/63 GWB is the 8th illegal president: Johnson, Nixon, Ford, Carter, Reagan, Bush, Clinton, Bush.
    Geistkiesel