Black on Black Crime?

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by J.B, Feb 3, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. J.B Banned Banned

McNabb says Owens' criticism amounts to ``black-on-black crime''Associated Press
    National Football League News Wire

DETROIT -- Eagles quarterback Donovan McNabb injected a race element into his rift with Terrell Owens on Wednesday, saying the receiver's criticism amounted to "black-on-black crime."

In an interview with ESPN, McNabb rehashed some of the low moments of his relationship with his teammate, making fun of Owens' driveway apology and bringing up the race angle.

In November, responding to a question from Michael Irvin during an ESPN interview, Owens said Philadelphia would likely be in a better situation if Brett Favre was the quarterback instead of the banged-up McNabb.

"It was like, it's unreal," McNabb said. "That's like me going out and saying, `Hey, if we had Steve Largent. If we had Joe Jurevicius. It was definitely a slap in the face to me. It was a slap in the face because, as deep as people want to go into it, it was black-on-black crime."

Not long after that, an NAACP leader criticized McNabb for "playing the race card" in explaining why he didn't run the ball as often as he used to.

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/wire?section=nfl&id=2315675

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. James R Just this guy, you know? Staff Member

Is there a point to this thread?

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Roman Banned Banned

Uh, he hates black people?

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Facial Valued Senior Member

Seconded.

8. J.B Banned Banned

Just pointing out how racist blacks are on all and any level.

9. duendy Registered Senior Member

you hafe a one track mind. you wake up in the morning and on your agenda is posting here, and godknows where else, criticisizing black people. for all wwe know you dream about this

i picture you in a flat/apartment with cut-out bits from papers mags all about your religion. racism

you live nd breathe this shit dont ya?

i am askin. and am not holdig breath for an honest answer, or EVE an answer. but i ask in earnest:

can you pin point the time that you feel the way you do about black people. was it something you learned from parents. some event that happened to you?....?

10. James R Just this guy, you know? Staff Member

Well, that's good for a laugh, coming from you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.