the dangers of drugs

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by Xev, Feb 3, 2006.

1. Xev Registered Senior Member

What, you ask, are the dangers of drugs?

Years later, you may regret the experience. I of course do not know these things, as I am but a slave to the demon-weed marijuana, but we are lucky to have a wise forum member to illustrate them:

Invert Nexus!

We start with a declaration of love, for his angel, his ray of sunshine, his honey buns:

"Why are you asking? I'm not asking why you care. But what are you getting at? Stop being so fucking indirect.

What I think you're getting at is that I'm a loser who spends all his time on the internet and pining over some virtual girl.

Well. Xev. Ada. Whoever. It's no great secret. I've posted it several times here and there."

Ah, touching.

Now the overweight (reference your Freud, boys and girls, it's called projection!) loser continues his tale with:

"I don't go out much."

Indeed. For he has seen the evils of social contact, especially for guys in their thirties obsessed with internet girls.

"I've chosen to reduce my... place in the world."

For he is fading away....

"I've been where you are. Not exactly where you are. But that phase where you're out partying and gaming and fucking and blah blah blah. I've spent years there. Years."

You hear that, whispering woods?
    He was once carefree and decadent, as we were. Ah, those heady days of youth spent huddled over wine coolers, desperately trying to circulate through the party, pretending that he knew the people there.

Ah, those wild, heady nights that would have made Jim Morrison blush.

The acrid smell of marijuana permeates the air.....

"And. In the end."

We realize here a most important lesson: drugs are bad.
    They will destroy your ability to use correct punctuation.

"I began to realize that they were empty years.
    Hedonism and degeneration.
    A will to self-destruction.
    Social oblivion."

Thus did invert nexus realize that even the D&D groups that invited him over only did so because the DM's girlfriend felt sorry for him.

He then felt....

"Sad."

"I spent years 'living it up'. And discovered that it was fruitless. I watched friends come and go."

He's seen the needle and the damage done....

"Some died. Some went insane. Some degenerated. Some (very few) escaped. Some just stayed where they were. Never moving. Never being anything more than perfect little cogs in an empty cycle."

Those Smirnoff Ices enslaved many a young and hopeful soul.

"I'm no teetotaler. I can certainly see the use in certain social functions. But, I'm at a stage of my life where I'm abstaining from such things.
    Purposefully."

And now, the ringing cry.
    "You know, drugs are alright. But I'm too big a pussy to use them correctly."

He is curious....

"Perhaps you actually have friends"

And as he sighs, staring into the distance, he wonders:

How do those funny drug addicts live? What are friends?
    Are friends like that half-elf who used to let me play "Vampire: The Masquerade" with him if I bought beer?
    Or was he just using the fact that I was of age?

"Friends with something to offer other than companionship on the road to hell"

How beautifully self-destructive his experiences were.
    He probably did wild and crazy things, like trespass on the University Golf Course after hours, or run naked through deserted streets.

Oh, how insane it all was.

So what does he do, denying the heathen pleasures of drugs?

He goes on the internet:

"I didn't come here seeking friends. That was the last thought in my head. But, I found one just the same. The best gift is one unsought."

Yes, he found a cam-whore who listened to his woeful tale, and for once in his life he realized that a woman might be interested in him.

And he fell in love.
    What a pity that she's already taken.

But he, loyal friend, still defends her, his lady and his angel.

"You're like, omg so jealous of her becuz she's hot and so cool and she liek, paraphrases Shakespeare!"

And closes with a humble adieu:

"Here's where you call me a fag or pathetic or a loser."

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. invert_nexus Ze do caixao Valued Senior Member

Ah.
    The bitterest of bitter pills is at it again.
    Our darling Xev. So bitter from her past mistakes.
    And so eager to look down at that which she is not.

Funny how you took my words to be about drugs. Drugs and alcohol were the merest of vehicles.

And neither did I declare anything for my 'angel'. In fact, the only mention I made of her was in finding a friend. What I was talking about with 'no great secret' was my being a bit of a recluse.

Wow.
    You really think I'm projecting?
    Let the gallery decide.
    This is Xev:

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Am I projecting? Note. I never called her fat. I called her chunky.
    Is she or is she not chunky? Chubby.
    Oh. And keep in mind. Black is supposed to be a 'slimming' color. Isn't it?

Actually. Quite the opposite.

What's that you say? "(reference your Freud, boys and girls, it's called projection!)" Ah. Yeah. That's right.

Funny how you attempt to ridicule me when it's you that are constantly going on about your partying and blah blah. How cool you are. Drunk as a monkey. Cheap vodka. I'm so drunk right now. W00t!

Is that who you spend most of your time fucking? You know. When you're out 'gaming and fucking'? Are you a DM whore? How much xp for a blowjob?

Of course. I was calling you sad. Not describing my own feeling. You could have picked a different quote though and not been forced to take me out of context.

I've seen this and that. The needle is only a symptom though, Xev. Still leaves you dead in the bathroom to be dragged out all blue though. Lividity. Ever try to give mouth to mouth to a corpse? There's this gurgling sound in the chest. And how they grunt when you move them.

But. No big deal really. Just another corpse. Plenty of those.

You'll see.

Again. I wasn't talking about drugs. I can understand your confusion with the way I've used 'teetotaler' though. I forgive you.

More projections?

I don't recall calling them beautiful. They were, in fact, quite drab and grey. Rather common. Like you. And this thread.

And you don't disappoint, do you, Xev?
    Such a simple and predictable little creature you are.

Did you like my gift to you?

"Maybe I'll go write a blog about my disappoint for Xev to dig up and ridicule.
    My good deed for the day. She needs these little things, don't you think?"

I figured the blog was too much work. So I made it a post instead.
    I know how much you need to feel... powerful and everything. Do you feel uber now? Should I break out some Nietzsche for you to roll around in?

Last edited: Feb 3, 2006
  4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Xev Registered Senior Member

That was....lame and emotive. Please try harder next time.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. James R Just this guy, you know? Staff Member

Get a room, you two.

This is surely a private tiff, which nobody here needs to see.

8. invert_nexus Ze do caixao Valued Senior Member

Baby doll,

No.
    You try harder.
    Are you saying you didn't like my gift?
    You wound me.

However.
    I do have one thing to add.

Funny. You pretend indifference, but your every word speaks volumes.
    Weren't you just mentioning projection?

You're always worried about being shown up by the hot and cool girls, aren't you? Is that why you've shunned your 'intellectualism' and now just go in for gaming and fucking? Oh. And ridicule, of course. After all, no matter how chubby you may be, when you're in a gaming group, you're a superstar, right? I can see it now. The group gathering about the lovely Xev. Fighting for the honor of taking her home for the night. Do you ever reward two especially valiant combatants with a menage a trois? And does the DM officiate?

James,

Xev's an exhibitionist, James. Haven't you figured that out yet? Play your cards right and she'll send you a pic next.

9. James R Just this guy, you know? Staff Member

No moreso than you, it seems.

10. invert_nexus Ze do caixao Valued Senior Member

I suppose you could say that.

11. Mosheh Thezion Registered Senior Member

DRUGS are bad.. m'kay... dont do drugs.. m'kay. cause if you do drugs you are bad... m'kay...

seriously... the number 4 killer statistically is drugs... but not the fun kind.
    the kind the doctor gives you.

they kill people everyday.

and weed... will rob you of life... cause it makes you lazy... and tired.

but it can be used... to motivate as by adding renewed interest to things you like to do.. i.e.. hobbies..

i make a hobbie of engineering design... and weed... does cause alot of new ideas.. yet.. most of them are bad...

weed doesnt help... its just fun... but not a benefit to life.

it gets in the way... 90% of the time........... UNLESS YOU ARE ILL.

-MT

12. Mosheh Thezion Registered Senior Member

oh... and there is nothing wrong with full bodied women... nothing.

-MT

13. EmptyForceOfChi Banned Banned

i dont really understand whats going on here, but its entertaining slightly,

some kind of drama series.

whts the beef?

peace.

14. invert_nexus Ze do caixao Valued Senior Member

Of course, there's not. I never said otherwise. Nor implied it. In fact, I said just the opposite (in the original thread.)

However.
    I take it that this is one vote for 'full-bodied' then?

That's chubby, Xev. But coached in a politically correct terminology.
    Really. It's obvious. And I wouldn't even call for a vote if you didn't inist on being so cunty and trying to turn it around on me. As if I see you as chubby because I am. Ha. That's really a funny argument, by the way. Do you even stop to think that when you say shit like that that it must apply to you as well as to anyone else? If all the bitterness and derision that drips off of you is projection... then you're one fucked up individual. You'd be better of just dropping the Freud.

Nothing. Just Xev being her usual self. No big deal. Carry on. She's probably got a good little tingle to hear that you're being slightly entertained by her antics though. She needs the attention.

15. Xev Registered Senior Member

"I do have one thing to add."

If only you had confined it to "one thing"

"You're always worried about being shown up by the hot and cool girls, aren't you?"

Yes, yes I am. I think it comes from being a hefty size eight. Plus, I was molested by garden gnomes. Why must you bring up this pain?

16. zenobia Registered Member

No. She's not.
    She's not an emaciated 12 year old either, but who the fuck would want to be.

17. Xylene Valued Senior Member

The worst enemy of any woman is any other woman.

18. EmptyForceOfChi Banned Banned

it wasnt just her posts i was enterained by, your replies entertained me just as much,

peace.

19. Xev Registered Senior Member

SHUT UP! SHUT UP! STOP MAKING FUN OF ME! I'VE ALREADY EATEN A PINT OF HAAGEN DAAS AND MESSAGED EVERYONE IN MY GUILD CRYING ABOUT THIS HORRIBLE MOCKERY!

Oooh, there's my caps lock.

20. leopold Valued Senior Member

i've heard something similar
    so it must be true

21. invert_nexus Ze do caixao Valued Senior Member

Xev,

Ah.
    And now we come to the phase of Xev's flame style where she loses interest because I'm so lame and this is all beneath her.
    But... she always comes back... eventually.

Dependent upon the short attention span of your average viewer, Xev?
    A delicate balance, isn't it? Maintaining enough distance for them to forget how you'd lost all interest in the subject before and yet keeping the distance short enough for them not to forget you entirely?
    Ah. Who am I kidding? Who could ever forget Xev's style and wit? I mean, we might well forget her substance but she does it all with such flair. Such dash.

Truly a masterful performer. A wonderful simulacrum from red head to chubby toe. I wonder at the long hours of practice spent perfecting her art. Her craft.

That's one yes. One no.
    However. It's interesting that both are coached in PC terms. The first resorted to 'full-bodied' while the second seems to be more objecting to what she may be perceiving to be my focus on the unrealistic body image portrayed by the modern media than denying the chubbiness of said Xev.

Well. I'm no master. But I'm learning from them.

22. leopold Valued Senior Member

i think your beautiful xev

feel better?

23. EmptyForceOfChi Banned Banned

oh and if she is a size 8 and classed as chubby, my wife is a size 10 would she be classed as chubby also?

because my wife is not chubby atall yet a lager size than xev, my wife is very toned and works out every day with me, but she is curvy in the right places so maybe thats why she is toned and slim but still a size 10.

and personally i find skinnyness very ugly, i do not like annorexic boney women where you can se there ribs etc, like most super models, that does not appeal to me,

peace.