Who runs our country's?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by alexb123, Feb 2, 2006.

1. alexb123 The Amish web page is fast! Valued Senior Member

I always thought it was the elected goverments, but it's not is it? Surely the courts run most western nations?

What are your views on this? Is it good or bad, or do you not agree that it is true?

Also, when did this happen and why has it never been up for public debate?

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Cottontop3000 Death Beckoned Registered Senior Member

If anyone runs western governments, it's the money men.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. te jen Registered Senior Member

Not the Money Men, but rather just the money. Or in a more general sense, capital. All of the decisions that get made are driven by the interests of capital, and the corporation is the visible incarnation of that capital. Corporations are the true citizens with the only votes that count and the only legal rights that are consistently upheld.

But the wealth holds no allegiance to particular nations. Capital is transnational, and if a corporate body gets sick, the capital will abandon it. The corporation drops dead, or gets eaten by another corporation. Capital is a virus that infects the body politic, turns its cellular machinery to the sole task of producing more capital, and kills anything that gets in the way.

Humans are a resource, like bricks or coal. It's not an accident that corporations call their hiring departments "Human Resources". News, religion, consumer goods and fear are all mechanisms for herding those resources and keeping them on the feed lot or the killing floor.

Try looking around you, and when you watch the news, or read the paper, or listen to your neighbor rant, ask yourself the question "how does the operation of capital relate to what I am seeing?". I find that the nearly incomprehensible world comes into sharp focus when I do this.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Light Registered Senior Member

Hardly, Alex.

Though it may seem the courts run everything in the U.S. in the short term, they can - and have been - overridden by the legislatave branch (Congress).

8. Cottontop3000 Death Beckoned Registered Senior Member

And Congress, in turn, has been overridden (vetoed) by the executive branch (the president). And round and round we've gone for 200 plus years. But the money, imo, is what drives it all.

9. Light Registered Senior Member

I'll certainly agree with that.

10. Guru Registered Senior Member

I believe in US the country is run by industry executives in their board rooms. No matter who is elected ..the laws are made to protect the interests and profits of the big money generating industries.

Bush is just one puppet like Cheney and others ...they are on payroll of powerful CEOs and Chairmen of various big corporations. To name a few industries who have a say in public policy creation

Pharmaceutical (Pfizer, GSB, J&J, Amjen etc)
    Energy/Oil( GE, Exxon, chevron etc..)
    Defense (GE, Haliburton,
    Insurance
    Food( Meat industry, processed food, fast food)

I am sure if you do a Google on the board of execs of these companies there will be few names common and will come out at the top.

The ease of passing the bill in congress by these corps are provided by the mechanism of "lobbying". By the way there are 32 lobbyist assigned to each congressmen by these K-street "law firms".

The whole scam works so well ..go to public to get elected ...Corps do not care ...they give to both parties. Bribe the elected officials and use the army as Mercenaries to capture cheaper natural resources...force the media to play along ... sprinkle some religious sweetener to dumb down the taste of killing for money ... this goes along till the other side of the house wants their share and want to be elected ...the cycle goes on ..

11. Cottontop3000 Death Beckoned Registered Senior Member

SO true Guru.

12. Happeh Registered Senior Member

No. The Israelis run our countries if you are a westerner. Australia, Canada, Britain, USA, Germany and France after the election of Sarkozy are all colonies of Israel.

Here is one of the Israelis ruling Germany making a statement on behalf of Israeli World Domination.

Speaking for the EU, the German ambassador, Herbert Honsowitz, also said there would be no rush to punish Iran for perceived recalcitrance on its nuclear programmes.

13. Happeh Registered Senior Member

In the USA the Israeli Alan Greenspan has handed over control of the USA economy to the Israeli Ben Bernanke.

White House adviser Ben Bernanke won Senate approval on Tuesday to assume one of the world's most influential economic posts chairman of the US Federal Reserve just after the central bank raised interest rates a 14th straight time.

14. The Devil Inside Banned Banned

shut up, happeh.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

15. AmishRakeFight Remember, remember. Registered Senior Member

Happeh, it's interesting that every time something occurs, you blame it on the Israelis. Do you blame the Israelis when you run out of toilet paper? Surely they must have sent the Mossad to keep careful watch on such an important threat to Israel!

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

AmishRakeFight

16. Happeh Registered Senior Member

Lick my genitals devil

17. Happeh Registered Senior Member

HHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

God DAMN! you ought to be a comedian.

Listen up retard. Snakelord is an Israeli. GeoffP is an Israeli. I need to ask Cris and James.

They all ganged up on me and attacked my theory. Coincidental seeing as I also expose Israeli World Domination.

But to a child like you, I am jumping too conclusions about Israelis. Go ahead. Go look at the threads about my theory. GeoffP is in their crying like a woman to get my banned. Snakelord tried his best to make me ill the way he does everyone else.

18. leopold Valued Senior Member

it's really funny that everywhere you went, no matter what board
    that you have been banned from 90% of them

why is that happeh? why have you been banned almost everywhere you went?

if i were you (and thank god i'm not) i would take a hard look.

19. Zephyr Humans are ONE Registered Senior Member

I suspect Happeh is a Mossad/Illuminati agent. His job is to make such ridiculous claims about Israel/Elvis that when the Jews/Illuminati take over the world, all the real warnings will be ignored!

As prime spawn of the Elvis/Mossad mothership I would like shake Happeh by the tentacle and give the two-feeler salute to show my appreciation.

Now if you'll excuse me, I have a charity drive to attend at my local church of Cthulhu.

20. Happeh Registered Senior Member

I know this forums is full of retards, liars and zionist agents. Still, it is my nature to help.

When you decide to stop playing silly child's games, go to this link and begin your long education on how the Israelis rule the world, and the traitors that work for them.

http://www.ipsnews.net/new_focus/neo-cons/index.asp

As an example of the lies, propaganda, and outright craziness that Israel is capable of, as if WMD in Iraq was not the lie of the century, now the Neo Con Rumsfeld is calling Hugo Chaves of Venezuela "Hitler". The Israeli propaganda machine is calling Venezuela "anti semitic".

21. Light Registered Senior Member

Yet another bunch of Happeth's bull droppings...

22. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

Geez, why would you want to help retards, liars and zionist agents???? Thanks for the offer, but....?

Baron Max

23. Happeh Registered Senior Member

Yet another in depth rebuttal by that mountain of intelligence, light.