Fighting the Rake

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by Tnerb, Feb 2, 2006.

1. Tnerb Banned Banned

Free Science of Exploiting

First Post Will Be Edited Often.
    This thread, edited fairly often, is meant to lay down myself and just let myself be out there, as I was asked to express my "theories" by a member of this site. If people know who I am, telling me I am bullshit, I am this or that, here you will be able to even see me! So quit being ignorant!

AGAIN: This first post is a main one, and is edited often to express what it is really about....

I was asked by a certain member, to pour out my theories. He was saying he should go straight for the source, I honestly thought he only saw a bewilered knowledge in me, still something he was looking for. What info? In his thread ("Determining Motivation"), he thought he saw something in me, said a PM to me from him. Yeah--right!? Well, I will talk about myself later (it has relevance!). In this thread, in which anyone can post, I am going to do just that... I am going to attempt to give him what he is asking for--- a post for this and also myself. I even have the option (as does anyone) of printing any threads out! This is a great site!

Below are 2 very relevent threads....

Thread 1
    Thread 2

The first one is "Determining motivation in people" Started by AmishRakeFight
    The seccond one is "Mental health and the existentialists" Started by Me

The first is AmishRakeFight's thread, which I should say is probably what he was asking me for to begin with. Determining motivation in people, trying to exploit them. But it isn't so evil as it sounds, as I believe he has good intentions. Infact this thread is the main one as it appears so.

While the seccond is my thread and where you start out at in the thread has a lot to do with how you think about it. Both threads taken seriously, especially the seccond, has a lot to do with the issue. The seccond one is pretty cool, if you actually take the paitence with it. The reason for this is that it is "my side of the coin," as I have said. And it should show my relation to this thread.

So, because I was asked for this, my goal in the first post here is to poor out all my thoughts on the issue, and to do as I told him I would do, to give my theories. What theories? What, is he asking for, and what do I want to give, anyway?

How to exploit people, is the idea I get. The science to it, is what I get. He says in a thread that he wants to be clever. To be appropriate and living is what I first think. What I mean is that one first must live appropriately in order to exploit people. While, even this has it's obvious contridictions!

AmishRakeFight may be new to this, but I think that he is earnestly interested in it. New, as in philosophical ideas at depth. He seems to be also very determinend and interested in psychology. edit: hardley relevent, but it has it's points in the long run.

Surely life cannot be biased with philosophy. There are a lot of problems with philosophy, of which I personally intend to take care of. Maybe they should not be taken care of?....

What are you asking, Amish? Can I have what you ask in question form, clear as day? I believe I already know. Are you asking for the rules of nature? Are you wondering about certain things in philosophy? You have said that you are interested in psychology. Isn't everybody a completely different "entity", and their own seperate person? My ideas of this get confused when I think of how one must live appropriately first. But I will still tell them, because, the most important point: I am not (quite, in the very least!). I have problems, and whatever it is a gift, a curse a terror of terrors, it is the main reason I am so interested with what you talk about. Is this relevent to your study? This is how I appear to myself, guys. I will progress and possibly 100% change the first post!

I think everyone has a core. A soft point, a weakness. Unless they are superman or something. But this is way too far. "Exploiting people" is a terrible thing, and I think that the only art that lies within it is life itself. I am very confused by your questions, to be honest. Would you like me to explain the evil in me, and thus my theories from this? Would it be true to nature?....
    edit: This evil in me is in everyone! I must get better!

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

I will again copy the quote from the magic the gathering card, "Puppetmaster"
    "Exploiting people is merely a matter of telling them what they want to hear." Or maybe it was "Getting people to do what you want is merely a matter of telling them what they want to hear."

You asked me, ok I like that, so how do I tell people what they want to hear? I ask you: what are you trying to do?; Because, for me, I am a person who is trying to live his own life and do it the best he can, who struggles with problems. Your life is apparently a different struggle and excitement than mine is. And so my "exploit" or "determining motivation", of people for me may be different and I am sure I have views which are seriously questionable.. maybe "abstract", if I knew exactly how to apply that word here! edit (while the whole post has been edited around the world): they are only abstract for the individual person. Thus, the difficulty in expressing this at the time....

There is a lot of philosophy written, you know. There is so much out there, that you have no idea. F. Nietzsche, for example, tells us the ego is whole and wholy, live your life as you will.... There are so many wonderful things written in his works! Many peoples works! We can use this thread to do anything you want. Ask any questions you wish. I am here because of you, after all, because I believe too that we share many of the same interests!

I do not know you as a person. And I do not know what you are capable of, or how well you are doing. But I think you will continue to get better! Maybe, just maybe it is a choice?

My answer is that: The answer to exploiting people is simple, it is life. You know that as well as anyone!

For me this is a struggle by itself. And is different for all. Is this not correct?

Would you like refered to certain works to tell you how to live stronger? Or, how to master yourself? Self improvement? Are you interested in philosophy? However old you are, you have your life up to you, and I am interested in talking about anything relevent to this science of life as a flower. A flower, I say!

Are you, then, asking how I as a person am, as in, exploiting people? I would spin you in a whirl with a mess of what it is. I could have, perhaps, posted all of my ideas in this post, but I ask you to ask any questions you have on your mind, and we can talk as freely as you like.

Regards,
    Brent

and PS: Again, I will edit this first post, so perhaps an idea would be to ask for suggestions or ideas, with the continuation of it....

Last edited: Feb 3, 2006
  2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. AmishRakeFight Remember, remember. Registered Senior Member

Hey Brent,

All of the above, and more.

Thanks for giving me the benefit of the doubt. My intentions are not evil, but I guess to some people they would sound shady. My ultimate goal, right now, is preparing myself for my future. I'm acquiring as many skills as possible, with a broad moral compass, and I'm looking into the future. Also, the human mind just intrigues the hell out of me. All the different facets of psychology are a feast of knowlege that I plan on "dining on" one way or another.

Unfortunately, I've got to leave right now for drivers ed. I'll be back around 9:30 with more.

AmishRakeFight

Last edited: Feb 3, 2006
  4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Tnerb Banned Banned

i like u tanner

dont ask me y

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Tnerb Banned Banned

Dude, hey. Give me some time to work on the first post. You know. Random