The fight thread

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by devils_reject, Feb 1, 2006.

1. devils_reject Registered Senior Member

Okay I was thinking of fights. Like who would win if this and that went at it. For example a bad ass pit bull and an American bulldog. Pit bulls have the reputation but the American bulldog has the muscle and stamina so I give this to the bulldog. In fact a good Akita can do bad damage to any pit bull regardless of their reputation.

Okay guys lets get the ball rolling. It doesn't have to be animals, it can be anything at all no matter how far out, but make sure you number your fight.

1 Tiger and African Lion- This one is a close one but I'd say the Tiger just takes it. Tigers are bigger and heavier than lions and they are nomadic, which means they fear and respect no other- they are crazier. Lions are still a little social oriented. Lions have manes for protection but it lacks the power and size of a Tiger. However evenly matched my money leans towards Lions any day folks.

2 George Bush and Putin- Putin has the awkward leg and possibly alchohol ridden blood level from drinking to the many problems of Russia. I'd say old georgie by an odd of 6/10.

Last edited: Feb 1, 2006
  2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. The Devil Inside Banned Banned

from the simpsons:

Muhammad Ali vs. Anti-lock brakes?

but seriously..how about:
    a polar bear vs 3 jaguars?

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. AmishRakeFight Remember, remember. Registered Senior Member

smurfs VS snorks
    jesus VS mohammed
    george bush VS a pile of sawdust

AmishRakeFight

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Varda The Bug Lady Valued Senior Member

evolutionist vs creationist

we want to see blood

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

8. devils_reject Registered Senior Member

A polar bear is no match for three grown and desperate jaguars, which by the way is the largest cat from the West. Two maybe but I doubt any bear can handle three angry big cats.

9. devils_reject Registered Senior Member

Jesus vs muhammed. I think the obvious answer is Jesus, he can do tricks

10. EmptyForceOfChi Banned Banned

arent they the same person?,

i think the 3 polar bears would win, but 3 jags VS 1 bear, the bear would lose like devil said,

3 big cats working against one single animal with no horns is pretty bad,
    if the cats jaw is large enough to fit around the bears neck then it will lose, but if the neck is to big then im actually not sure, the bear might win,

but also take into consideration about the location they fight in,

if they fight in the north pole/antartica i vote for the bear, cats and icy cold water/ice?,

if its on mountinous dry land rocky outcrops or jungle area, i vote for the cat,

what about,

gorrilla VS very well trained human?,

i vote for the human, but no guns or any funny buisness fist to fist.

Croc Vs shark, (various species combat)

jet li Vs tony Ja, (i would mention others but these 2 guys are known in the west) i say good fight unsure,

arnold (cant spell his other name (terminator)) Vs sylvesta stalone (rocky)

and rambo cant have his guns, and terminator cant have his US army, man to man fist to fist, i dont mean the characters int he movies, i mean the real actors in as themselves. i would say there quite even,

george bush Vs tony blair, i really cant decide there both such pussies, (no offence)

tiger Vs lion, i say depends if its male or female lion, male lion Vs male tiger i bet on the tiger, because it gets more excersize and is a solo hunter the male lion is a lazy asshole,

tigrion Vs liger i am unnsure about this 1,

anaconda Vs giant squid, (in water) i would say anaconda because of muscle mass and shere size difference ,(its pure muscle)

Ali Vs george F (in there current state) i would say george foreman

christian god Vs buddha, i the christian god sounds kind of bad ass to me, he likes a good fight, he loves inflicting fear and dominating them, buddha is kinda layed back, but probably knows some funky chinese fighting style, and also if christian god fucked with buddhas dim sum, i bet he would flip out and fight for that food,

peace.

11. Neildo Gone Registered Senior Member

How about two pit bulls vs a bull?

I saw this article in Maxim and decided to search the net for more pics.

http://drugoi.livejournal.com/1468288.html?thread=29096832

Two pit bulls that haven't eaten for 2 weeks after Hurricane Katrina. Some guys had to kill the pit bulls cause they were so dangerous.

Heh, look how far the bull shakes and sends one of those rabid dogs flying in the 2nd pic. In the Maxim article, it had a shot of one hanging from the bull's lips and the other on its gut. Crazy.

- N

12. seekeroftheway Let go your conscious self... Registered Senior Member

How about Pat Robertson vs. Dick Cheney? They're both have their head VERY far up their asses, they're both self centered and they both make really really really ugly dumb fuck type people. My money's on Cheney, he's got his finger prone over the button for world war three, pat robertson has a cross and a mouth that warrants a trough....

13. seekeroftheway Let go your conscious self... Registered Senior Member

no offense, by the way. Opinion should enter a fight, emotion is what drives us to victory in war.

14. seekeroftheway Let go your conscious self... Registered Senior Member

Better yet, lets get one that makes people think: Yin Vs. Yang? I have no input here....

15. EmptyForceOfChi Banned Banned

both would win and be balenced.

peace.

16. devils_reject Registered Senior Member

hand to hand any gorilla will beat the living day light out of any human

pound for pound i'd say the croc, but in real life the shack will devour the croc

arnold is a pussy compared to stallone but arnold has the Mr universe thing. I'd say arnold if he puts the cigar down and his head out of his ass.

Ali vs foreman. In their primes Ali would win by points.

Note: Two lions can't even take a bull down without near death injuries much less a dog.

17. devils_reject Registered Senior Member

A hawk vs an Eagle? The obvious answer is an Eagle. The Harpy Eagle, found in the philipines is the strongest freakin bird in the world. Eagles are freakinly huge; saw one at the zoo once and couldn't believe how freakinly huge close up.

Russia vs United states, military? I'd say draw if nuclear weapon used.

18. EmptyForceOfChi Banned Banned

those harpy eagles eat monkeys, i se one of them grab a fairly big monkey out of a tree in its talons and fly away with it, there huge,

does anybody know anything about the baask eagle?, i think i spelled it correctly,
    i know it was a bird living in new zealand with the maori tribe, and humans made it go extinct about 500 years ago, it preyed on a bird kinda simular to an ostritch, and it sometimes eat humans, its wing span was bigger than any bird today, like meters and meters long, im unsure like 4-5 meter wingspan or something,

peace

19. domesticated om Stickler for details Valued Senior Member

I don't have any good vs battles to contribute to this thread, but I can comment on the concept of smurfs at war with the snorks.

Due to the snorks being a sea based society, and the smurfs being land based, my guess is that the battle would likely take place on dry land as opposed to under the sea (where the snorks have a huge tactical advantage and smurfs unable to breath).
    I believe Papa smurf acting as general would be smart enough to force the snorks to fight by his terms. My guess is that he would meet the snorks halfway by starting battle on the beach, would sacrafice a few unimportant smurfs to give the false impression of snork superiority, and using a series of staged retreats, draw them further and further out of/away from the ocean .
    After luring them far enough, he would instruct his forces to collapse at either flank in a sort of pincer maneuver, and cut off the snork's ability to retreat/obtain fresh supplies from the ocean.
    At this point, it would be over for the snorks, and the battle for Saturday morning would be over.

20. Perfect Masturbation without hands Registered Senior Member

"2 George Bush and Putin- Putin has the awkward leg and possibly alchohol ridden blood level from drinking to the many problems of Russia. I'd say old georgie by an odd of 6/10."

You know buddy, Putin is a Judoka.
    And not just a practitioner, if I remember correctly. Black belt?

I'd like to see Jessica Alba fight cancer.

HAHA!

21. Roman Banned Banned

Putin's ex-KGB.
    Bush's ex-Fratboy.

22. Perfect Masturbation without hands Registered Senior Member

Good point.

I'd like to fight you, roman.

In a vat of chocolade mousse.

23. Roman Banned Banned

Well Pefect, how much do you weigh, how fit are you, and do you know how to fight?